27 September 2010

CrazyDog TShirts Review & Giveaway

We're CrazyDog T-Shirts and we made it here by accident. A beautiful accident to be sure, and one that has provided us years of entertainment, but still, an accident is an accident whether its spilling your milk or having a surprise kid.

7 years ago, CrazyDog Owner and CSO (Cheif Snacking Officer), Bill, started CrazyDog as an eCommerce project in the dark dormroom hallways of Ithaca College. Forgetting to take down the website, orders kept coming in, and Bill kept filling them, working out of his moms basement for a year or 2 before she stopped making him Meatloaf and told him he better start leasing the space or she'd stop making his bed and folding his laundry. Not long after that we started leasing space in the artsy Village Gate in our hometown of Rochester, NY; home of Genessee Beer, Garbage Plates, and a really nice water reservoir. Several years later our space is 3500 square feet of pure awesomeness; and we run the joint will a staff of 6 who love every minute of it. More....



Some of its awesomeness {my favs}

So, I find all these crazy, funny tshirts  but it's so hard to choose!  I decided on this beauty for Hubs.













I'm a huge fan of these types of gag shirts.  When I picked it out I kept it hush hush. I just said hey hon you mind reviewing something for me... LOL.  He said "yea, no prob babe."  I then told him he had to wear it.  "Oh yea, cool. No prob babe"....  It arrives and me giggly as all get out take the package to him.  Here hon.
...
...
As I'm in the other room awaiting his reaction I'm just giggling away.  Then I hear "Oh no way!"  "This is hilarious!".  He loved it.  I had no doubt from the man who sent me a Valentines card that when you open it, very loud squeaking bed springs were heard! {I was in a restaurant when I opened it BTW}

Quality custom tshirts and very soft.  Fits great.  These are great gifts for anyone who has a funny bone.  So many phrases, categories.  There is something for everyone's humor.   These shirts will definitely grab peoples attention.  You'll be the unique in a sea of blah and ordinary.   Show off your personality and make people take a second look.  I'm especially partial to the vintage tshirts myself. 

Loved her bracelets!!
There's even PJ's!  These are my favs.
How cool are these PJ's!
Click Here
 $14.99
  • Free Mystery Tee (specify size in Mens).
OR
  • Free $15 Gift Card (code via email)
 Winners cannot have won a shirt from us or have been sent a shirt for promotional purposes in the last 90 days.  US only.


Extra Entries:
  • Follow this blog ~public~ (+2)
  • Subscribe via Email (+4) *Remember to verify because I will check*
  • Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs (+4) 
  • Follow Me on Twitter (+2)
  • Like Me On Facebook (+2)
  • Post a comment on CrazyDogs Facebook thank them and tell them I sent you! (+4) 
  • Post a comment on CrazyDogs Facebook letting them know your favorite tee or ask a question.(+4)
  • Subscribe to my Networked Blogs (+4) 
  • Post a comment on, or "Mark as Favorite" one of CrazyDogs Flickr photos (+4)
  • "Like" or "Share" one of the products on CrazyDogs website.  The buttons for these are on all product detail pages, above the main image.(+2)
  • Tweet/daily (+2)
  • Facebook Status/daily (+2)
Copy and Paste:
" RT PLZ @TheChickenista Reviews Check out @crazydogtshirts. They got your funny! http://bit.ly/bMI4M2 #contest #giveaway "
 YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave you twitter link if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".

Thanks and Good Luck All!
***************Giveaway Ends 10/20/10***************
EXTENDED!! ENDS 11/10/10
CLOSED AND THANK YOU! 
FTC Compliant: I was provided with items listed in post free of charge for reviewing purposes.  I was NOT compensated.  These are my true and honest feelings.

97 comments:

  1. Love the hangover shirt! would love an Lg

    drakebdog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fan of Crazy Dog on Facebook.

    alise(dot)d(dot)wright(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Follow you on GFC (entry 1)

    alise(dot)d(dot)wright(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow on GFC (entry 2)

    alise(dot)d(dot)wright(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like on facebook (entry 1)

    alise(dot)d(dot)wright(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like your blog on Facebook (entry 2)

    alise(dot)d(dot)wright(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Follow on Twitter (@bigmama247) entry 1

    alise(dot)d(dot)wright(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. follow on twitter (@bigmama247) entry 2

    alise(dot)d(dot)wright(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like Crazy Dog T-Shirts on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like you on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  11. told them you sent me

    ReplyDelete
  12. Already a fan on FB - Elena Amble
    elenaamble at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fan of Crazy Dog on Facebook as Tracy Suzanne.

    Thanks for the giveaway and entry...Tracy :)
    cottonpickincute@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs.

    Hugs...Tracy :)
    cottonpickincute@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Chickenista. Should I be leaving 4 individual comments for each entry met. Such as 4 comments for voting for you. So far I'm only leaving 1 comment for each separate entry request. Does that make sense. Please let me know if I'm doing it wrong.

    Hugs...Tracy :)
    cottonpickincute@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm already following on facebook as Tracy Suzanne.

    Hugs...Tracy :)
    cottonpickincute@hotmai.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm already following you on twitter as tonasun.

    Thanks for another entry....Tracy :)
    cottonpickincute@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Victoria. Just commented on Crazy Dogs facebook page and let them know that you sent me. You can see it here:
    http://www.facebook.com/CrazyDogTshirts?v=wall&story_fbid=433802806587&ref=mf

    Tracy :)
    cottonpickincute@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am a facebook fan


    freebiegoddess03@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Like CrazyDog on Facebook. kekagel(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I was "sure" I'd already commented on this one ~ I love CrazyDog shirts too! ~ but I guess it's better late than never, right? ;)

    I like them on FB. {jenn murray}

    ReplyDelete
  22. I became a fan of your fb page!
    Teresa Inscoe Choplin
    Tchoplin2009@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Follow you on twitter
    Tichoplin2009

    Tchoplin2009@gmail.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  24. Follow you on twitter
    Tichoplin2009

    Tchoplin2009@gmail.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  25. like you on fb
    Teresa Inscoe Choplin

    Tchoplin2009@gmail.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  26. like you on fb
    Teresa Inscoe Choplin

    Tchoplin2009@gmail.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  27. Posted on Crazy Dogs fb and said you sent me
    Teresa Inscoe Choplin

    Tchoplin2009@gmail.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  28. Posted on Crazy Dogs fb and said you sent me
    Teresa Inscoe Choplin

    Tchoplin2009@gmail.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  29. Posted on Crazy Dogs fb and said you sent me
    Teresa Inscoe Choplin

    Tchoplin2009@gmail.com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  30. Posted on Crazy Dogs fb and said you sent me
    Teresa Inscoe Choplin

    Tchoplin2009@gmail.com
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  31. Posted on Crazy Dogs fb and my favorite Tee!
    Teresa Inscoe Choplin

    Tchoplin2009@gmail.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  32. Posted on Crazy Dogs fb and said my favorite tee!
    Teresa Inscoe Choplin

    Tchoplin2009@gmail.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  33. Posted on Crazy Dogs fb and said my favorite tee!
    Teresa Inscoe Choplin

    Tchoplin2009@gmail.com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  34. Posted on Crazy Dogs fb and said my favorite tee!
    Teresa Inscoe Choplin

    Tchoplin2009@gmail.com
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  35. crazy dog facebook fan-debbie coyle
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  36. follow GFC 1-missdeb1
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  37. follow GFC 2-missdeb1
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  38. email subscriber 1
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  39. email subscriber 2
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  40. email subscriber 3
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  41. email subscriber 4
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  42. follow you on twitter 1-missdeb1
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  43. follow you on twitter 2-missdeb1
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  44. like you on facebook 1-debbie coyle
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  45. like you on facebook 2-debbie coyle
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  46. fan of crazy dog t shirts as melissa barnes
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. follow on gfc
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. 2 follos on gfc
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. email subscriber
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. 2 email subscriber
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. 3 email subscriber
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. 4 email subscriber
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. like you on fb as melissa barnes

    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. 2 like you on fb as melissa barnes

    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. tweeted http://twitter.com/lovinmykiddos/status/28644360185
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. commented on crazydogs fb page as melissa barnes http://www.facebook.com/CrazyDogTshirts#!/CrazyDogTshirts/posts/442558196587

    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. 2 commented on crazydogs fb page as melissa barnes http://www.facebook.com/CrazyDogTshirts#!/CrazyDogTshirts/posts/442558196587

    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. 3 commented on crazydogs fb page as melissa barnes http://www.facebook.com/CrazyDogTshirts#!/CrazyDogTshirts/posts/442558196587

    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. 4 commented on crazydogs fb page as melissa barnes http://www.facebook.com/CrazyDogTshirts#!/CrazyDogTshirts/posts/442558196587

    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. follow on networked blogs as melissa barnes
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. 2 follow on networked blogs as melissa barnes
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Tawnda M likes crazy dog on fb
    tawndam at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. google follower 2
    tawndam at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. @tawndam follows @TheChickenista on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  65. @tawndam follows @TheChickenista on twitter 2

    ReplyDelete
  66. Tawnda M Posted a comment on CrazyDogs Facebook thanking them and telling them you sent me over

    ReplyDelete
  67. Tawnda M Posted a comment on CrazyDogs Facebook thanking them and telling them you sent me over 2

    ReplyDelete
  68. Tawnda M Posted a comment on CrazyDogs Facebook thanking them and telling them you sent me over 3

    ReplyDelete
  69. Tawnda M Posted a comment on CrazyDogs Facebook thanking them and telling them you sent me over 4

    ReplyDelete
  70. Tawnda M Posted a comment on CrazyDogs Facebook letting them know my favorite tee

    ReplyDelete
  71. Tawnda M Posted a comment on CrazyDogs Facebook letting them know my favorite tee 2

    ReplyDelete
  72. Tawnda M Posted a comment on CrazyDogs Facebook letting them know my favorite tee 3

    ReplyDelete
  73. Tawnda M Posted a comment on CrazyDogs Facebook letting them know my favorite tee 4

    ReplyDelete
  74. Tawnda M liked a couple of shirts

    ReplyDelete
  75. Tawnda M liked a couple of shirts 2

    ReplyDelete
  76. Like Crazy Dog T's on Facebook. kekagel(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I'm a facebook fan of crazy dogs
    sarahlovesvegas@hotmail

    ReplyDelete
  78. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  79. fan of crazy do on facebook. user name is strawberry_39. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. #1 I follow your blog public. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. Sorry facebook user name is Sally Grubbs. for my top post.

    ReplyDelete
  82. #2 I follow your blog public. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. #1 I subscribe via email. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. #2 I subscribe via email. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. #3 I subscribe via email. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. #4 I subscribe via email. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. #1 I follow you on Twitter. user name is strawberry_39. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. #2 I follow you on Twitter. user name is strawberry_39. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. #1 I like you on facebook. user name is Sally Grubbs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. #2 I like you on facebook. user name is Sally Grubbs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete