26 September 2010

Jumbies Review & Giveaway
















We Received 4 Very Cute Jumbies

These are so neat. They're mixed up cuties.  If you didn't watch that video I posted you should!  It's such a neat little intro to who and what exactly is a Jumbie!  It's kind of like a Beanie Baby...with a cool twist!

The kids are having a total blast with them.   I can see these becoming collectibles.   Perfect for littler children because they're almost completely fabric and stuffing.  With the exception of the eyes.  The stitching is durable and surface is washable. 

There are hundreds of Jumbies and they're always jumbling more.  So it's a good idea to check back to see what the newest creation is.  We received the Blabbit which is a bluebird and a rabbit.  Mooscow, which is of course a moose and a cow.  Leopird is our Leopard & Hornbill Bird combo.  And finally our Mallit who came from a Mallard Duck & Rabbit.  And a bunch of sand dollars (the official currency of JumbieLand).


If you go to their website you can download coloring pages ,play games, watch the story animation and more.  Its a neat website for the kids.  They'll find a lot of stuff to do there.
Click Here

$7.95 each

2 winners will be chosen - each will receive 2 JUMBiES!
Valid only in the US and its territories including APO's!

Go to www.jumbieland.com and pick your favorite JUMBiE

Extra Entries:
  • Follow this blog ~public~ (+2)
  • Subscribe via Email (+4) *Remember to verify because I will check*
  • Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs (+4) 
  • Follow Me on Twitter (+2)
  • Follow Jumbies on Twitter (+2)
  • Like Me On Facebook (+4)
  • Like Jumbies on Facebook thank them and tell them I sent you! (+4)
  • Subscribe to my Networked Blogs (+4)
  • Tweet/daily (+2)
  • Facebook Status/daily (+2)
Copy and Paste:
" RT PLZ @TheChickenista Check out @JUMBiES. They have been compared to the next Beanie Babies! http://bit.ly/a3cYXK #contest #giveaway "
 YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave you twitter link if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".

Thanks and Good Luck All!
***************Giveaway Ends 10/20/10***************
CLOSED & THANK YOU!
FTC Compliant: I was provided with items listed in post free of charge for reviewing purposes.  I was NOT compensated.  These are my true and honest feelings.

141 comments:

  1. My favorite is Darwin Duckey. These are too cute!
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. GFC follower #1
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. GFC follower #2
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. email subscriber #1
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. email subscriber #3
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. email subscriber #4
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs #1
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs #2
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs #3
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs #4
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. follow you on twitter @maybaby522 #1
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. follow you on twitter @maybaby522 #2
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. follow Jumbies on twitter @maybaby522 #1
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. follow Jumbies on twitter @maybaby522 #2
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. like you on Facebook- Nicole Krebs Balogh #1
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. like you on Facebook- Nicole Krebs Balogh #2
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. like you on Facebook- Nicole Krebs Balogh #3
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. like you on Facebook- Nicole Krebs Balogh #4
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. follow you on Networked Blogs- Nicole Krebs Balogh #1
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. follow you on Networked Blogs- Nicole Krebs Balogh #2
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. follow you on Networked Blogs- Nicole Krebs Balogh #3
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. follow you on Networked Blogs- Nicole Krebs Balogh #4
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. tweeted #1
    http://twitter.com/maybaby522/status/25690493847
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. tweeted #2
    http://twitter.com/maybaby522/status/25690493847
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. My favorite is Bunker the Dingbat.
    hmhenderson AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I follow via GFC #1
    hmhenderson AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I follow via GFC #2
    hmhenderson AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs #1
    hmhenderson AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs #2
    hmhenderson AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs #3
    hmhenderson AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Duckery is my fave.
    ozzykelley1
    at
    yahoo
    dot
    com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like the horsefly Jumbie. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com
    Name is Sally

    ReplyDelete
  33. #1 I follow this blog public. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. #2 I follow this blog public. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. #1 I follow you on Twitter. user name is strawberry_39
    strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. #2 I follow you on Twitter. user name is strawberry_39
    strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. #1 I subscribe via email. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. #2 I subscribe via email. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. #3 I subscribe via email. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. #4 I subscribe via email. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. #1 I follow you on Twitter. user name is strawberry_39
    strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. #2 I follow you on Twitter. user name is strawberry_39
    strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. #1 I follow Jumbies on Twitter. user name is strawberry_39
    strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. #2 I follow Jumbies on Twitter. user name is strawberry_39
    strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. #1 I like you on facebook. user name is Sally Grubbs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. #2 I like you on facebook. user name is Sally Grubbs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. #3 I like you on facebook. user name is Sally Grubbs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. #4 I like you on facebook. user name is Sally Grubbs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. #1 I like Jumbie on facebook. I thanked them and told them you sent me. user name is Sally Grubbs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. #2 I like Jumbie on facebook. I thanked them and told them you sent me. user name is Sally Grubbs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. #3 I like Jumbie on facebook. I thanked them and told them you sent me. user name is Sally Grubbs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. #4 I like Jumbie on facebook. I thanked them and told them you sent me. user name is Sally Grubbs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Love Bunker the Dingo & Bat

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Follow this blog ~public~

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Follow this blog ~public~ 2

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Subscribe via Email

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Subscribe via Email 2

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Subscribe via Email 3

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Subscribe via Email 4

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Follow on Twitter

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Follow on Twitter 2

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Follow Jumbies on Twitter

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Follow Jumbies on Twitter 2

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Like On Facebook

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Like On Facebook 2

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Like On Facebook 3

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Like On Facebook 4

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Like Jumbies on Facebook

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Like Jumbies on Facebook 2

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Like Jumbies on Facebook 3

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Like Jumbies on Facebook 4

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Subscribe to Networked Blogs

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Subscribe to Networked Blogs 2

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Subscribe to Networked Blogs 3

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. Subscribe to Networked Blogs 4
    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. http://twitter.com/#!/AStarrAMama/status/25781570950

    ReplyDelete
  77. My granddaughter would love the Horsefly, how cute!

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I follow your blog

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. daily tweet #1
    http://twitter.com/maybaby522/status/25853601614
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  80. daily tweet #2
    http://twitter.com/maybaby522/status/25853601614
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I like Darwin the Duckey.

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I subscribed via email.

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    #1

    ReplyDelete
  83. I subscribed via email.

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    #2

    ReplyDelete
  84. I subscribed via email.

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    #3

    ReplyDelete
  85. I subscribed via email.

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    #4

    ReplyDelete
  86. I voted for you at top mommy blogs

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    #1

    ReplyDelete
  87. I voted for you at top mommy blogs

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    #2

    ReplyDelete
  88. I voted for you at top mommy blogs

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    #3

    ReplyDelete
  89. I voted for you at top mommy blogs

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    #4

    ReplyDelete
  90. I follow you on Twitter @mami2jcn

    #1

    ReplyDelete
  91. I follow you on Twitter @mami2jcn

    #2

    ReplyDelete
  92. I follow Jumbies on Twitter @mami2jcn

    #2

    ReplyDelete
  93. I like you on Facebook- Mary Happymommy

    #1

    ReplyDelete
  94. I like you on Facebook- Mary Happymommy

    #2

    ReplyDelete
  95. I like you on Facebook- Mary Happymommy

    #3

    ReplyDelete
  96. I like you on Facebook- Mary Happymommy

    #4

    ReplyDelete
  97. I like Jumbies on Facebook & wrote on their wall- Mary Happymommy

    #1

    ReplyDelete
  98. I like Jumbies on Facebook & wrote on their wall- Mary Happymommy

    #2

    ReplyDelete
  99. I like Jumbies on Facebook & wrote on their wall- Mary Happymommy

    #3

    ReplyDelete
  100. I like Jumbies on Facebook & wrote on their wall- Mary Happymommy

    #4

    ReplyDelete
  101. I follow you on networked blogs- Mary Happymommy

    #1

    ReplyDelete
  102. I follow you on networked blogs- Mary Happymommy

    #2

    ReplyDelete
  103. I follow you on networked blogs- Mary Happymommy

    #3

    ReplyDelete
  104. I follow you on networked blogs- Mary Happymommy

    #4

    ReplyDelete
  105. http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/25921601737

    ReplyDelete
  106. DT #1
    http://twitter.com/maybaby522/status/26024640541
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  107. DT #2
    http://twitter.com/maybaby522/status/26024640541
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/26035019876

    ReplyDelete
  109. http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/26130775468

    ReplyDelete
  110. http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/26208533151

    ReplyDelete
  111. DT #1
    http://twitter.com/maybaby522/status/26233350654
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  112. DT #2
    http://twitter.com/maybaby522/status/26233350654
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  113. http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/26314589597

    ReplyDelete
  114. DT #1
    http://twitter.com/maybaby522/status/26331576546
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  115. DT #2
    http://twitter.com/maybaby522/status/26331576546
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  116. http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/26401352656

    ReplyDelete
  117. DT #1
    http://twitter.com/maybaby522/status/26467704456
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  118. DT #2
    http://twitter.com/maybaby522/status/26467704456
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  119. They are all cute! I like Horsefly, Zelephant and Moosecow!

    dmitchell1981@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  120. DT #1
    http://twitter.com/maybaby522/status/26615696235
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  121. DT #2
    http://twitter.com/maybaby522/status/26615696235
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  122. DT #1
    http://twitter.com/maybaby522/status/26714337397
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  123. DT #2
    http://twitter.com/maybaby522/status/26714337397
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  124. DT #1
    http://twitter.com/maybaby522/status/26848796134
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  125. DT #2
    http://twitter.com/maybaby522/status/26848796134
    nbalogh522 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  126. i like the blabbit
    floatingonabiscuit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  127. They are all so cute but my fave is the Moosecow because I live in moose country!
    jryder416 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  128. I'm an email subscriber.#1
    jryder416 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  129. I'm an email subscriber.#2
    jryder416 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  130. I'm an email subscriber.#3
    jryder416 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  131. I'm an email subscriber.#4
    jryder416 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  132. I like Darwin :)
    thanks
    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  133. # 1 follow blog jelaws5
    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  134. # 2 follow blog jelaws5
    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  135. # 1 like u on fb-Julie S Laws
    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  136. # 3 like u on fb-julie S Laws
    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  137. # 4 like u on fb-Julie S Laws
    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥