09 September 2010

Eden Fantasys Lingerie Review

***FAMILY AND FRIENDS WHO WISH NOT TO BE IN THE KNOW OF MY SEX LIFE NEED NOT KEEP READING***
I recently found my new favorite online adult store, Eden Fantasys. I reviewed a fun little kit you can read about here. So when I was asked to be part of their Ambassador Program I hooted and hollered, YES Please!
************WARNING************
************THIS IS A REVIEW FOR ADULTS ONLY************
************XO♥XO♥XO♥XO************ 


Eden Fantasys has a huge variety of adult themed toys, costumes and yes lingerie!   For couple play, gender play, men, women, kits, bondage, games, OH MY!  You know what I love about Eden Fantasys, the privacy.  They don't ship a box to you with a big "DILDO ON BOARD!" sticker.  And you shop the comfort of your home, not in a dark seedy looking shop.


I received:
Peek-a-boo babydoll with g-string

This little cutie is a little sweet and a lot naughty!  

4 kids and 12 years later it's important to keep the spice going in your sex life.  I work hard all day with keeping up the kids, animals and school. Being a wife and mom are great but I'm a woman and I love feeling sexy and  the Peek-a-boo babydoll definitely accomplished that!  Its light, frilly and forgiving!  After 4 kids a little sheerness is always welcomed ;)

I planned a special night with Hubs as sort of a surprise.  I had him lie on the bed and I walked out of the bathroom..... I swear his eyes were gonna pop outta his head!  I love the "Peek-a-boo" part of this number....and let's just say it was very clear Hubs did too!  It made for great foreplay with a pair of heels and a little dancing.

This is a great addition to anyones top drawer, perfect for special evenings, anniversaries, honeymooning, special getaways, or Tuesday's!




Also Avail in white

FTC Compliant: I received the peek-a-boo-babydoll-with-g-string free of charge for reviewing purposes from EdenFantasys. The Writings are my own opinion.
Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

1 comment:

  1. I like the look of this piece, and it sounds like you really enjoy it. The white would make a great gift for a bride-to-be.

    ReplyDelete

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥