12 September 2010

Happy Baby Foods Review & Giveaway



Happy Baby Foods offers a complete line of the best organic nutrition.  From baby to Pre-school.  


Company Info:

our mission . . .

HAPPYBABY is committed to making baby food as healthy and delicious as homemade with the essential nutrients needed for optimal growth and development.

our products . . .

Fresh, frozen organic baby meals in 15 flavors with a great variety of meats, veggies, grains and fruits for baby’s budding palate. 
Probiotic dry cereals with DHA for baby’s immunity.
Toddler meals with hidden veggies and balanced nutrition.
Organic puffed grain snacks for babies and toddlers with half the sugar and nothing artificial.
Organic freeze-dried yogurt snacks with pre and probiotics for baby's optimal digestive health.
Organic grab-and-go pouches for baby, tots, tykes, and kids.

allergen friendly . . .

Our products are clearly labeled and designed to offer parents the variety and choices they deserve.

all organic, 100% natural ingredients . . .

no pesticides, no chemical fertilizers, no genetic modification, no preservatives.

giving back . . .

for every package you buy, you and HAPPYBABY partner with Project Peanut Butter to feed malnourished children in Malawi.

I received:



My Review:

I love that everything is organic and natural.  And packaged in 100% recycled fibers.  Total plus for me!  It's those little things that draws me to a company.

I have older kids, the only one I thought that would be my lil' reviewer was my little girl.  Since she's 4 but the size of a 2 y/o.  But as I opened them, every single kid wanted some.  It turned into a whole review crew of 9 kids!  From 13 to 4!

Now the crowd favorite of all these has to be the Salmon sticks from Happy Bites.  They are far from regular old fish sticks.  It's wild salmon and pollock with hidden veggies!  I even had a try, they were very good!  The consistency of the sticks were smooth and very easy to chew and swallow.  Perfect for new solid food eaters.

The Happy Melts were another crowd pleaser.  We tried the strawberry.  They're a bit tangy but delish!  They melt away in your mouth.  I could see this a a baby's favorite! 

For a quick on-the-go snack, the Puffs are perfect!  With half of the sugar, it almost tastes like KIX.  With a very light banana flavor.


I really wish I had known about this line when I was introducing foods to my little ones.  My kids went from breast to whatever we were eating.  Sort of diminishes the healthy start I gave them. 

*They even have an online quick reference allergy chart!  To ensure your babies safety!

To buy right now go to find a store near you!  That seemed to be a bit difficult for me, I had to go to a few stores to get all the products.  But their store locator let's you know who has what where.  Made me able to plan out my route.  There is also an online store!



Wanna win what I got??




Rules Of The Giveaway:



MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit HappyBaby and tell me your favorite product!

Extra Entries:
  • Follow this blog ~public~ (+2)
  • Join Happy Babys newsletter (+2)
  • Subscribe via Email (+4) *Remember to verify because I will check*
  • Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs (Button under my signature)(+4) 
  • Follow Me on Twitter (+2)
  • Follow HappyBabyFood on Twitter (+2)
  • Like Me On Facebook (+4)
  • Like HappyBabyFood on Facebook thank them and tell them I sent you! (+4)
  • Subscribe to my Networked Blogs (+4)
  • Tweet/daily (+2)
  • Facebook Status/daily (+2)
  • Blog about this giveaway and link back to here (+10) 
  • Recommend HappyBabyFood FB Page to your friends! (+1per friend up to 10 friends *Bonus if they fan it I'll give you another entry!)
Copy and Paste:

" RT PLZ @TheChickenista Reviews @happybabyfood  Organic baby foods http://bit.ly/aye0Xq #contest #giveaway #twittermoms "

 YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave you twitter link if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".

Thanks and Good Luck All!
***************Giveaway Ends 10/03/10***************

CLOSED AND THANK YOU!
FTC Compliant: Happy Baby Food provided me with items listed in post free of charge for reviewing purposes.  I was NOT compensated.  These are my true and honest feelings.

191 comments:

  1. hi found you through a blog hop. im following :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love their multi grain cereal. my daughter gobbles it up! i found you from the inspiring to save blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite product is the HappyTot Sweet Potato, Carrot, Apple & Cinnamon super food!

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow you publicly via GFC. (melissa jackson) #1

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow you publicly via GFC. (melissa jackson) #2

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I joined the Happy Baby's Newsletter! #1

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I joined the Happy Baby's Newsletter! #2

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I subscribe to your emails. #2

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I subscribe to your emails. #3

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I subscribe to your emails. #4

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I voted for you on Top Mommy blogs! #1

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I voted for you on Top Mommy blogs! #2

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I voted for you on Top Mommy blogs! #3

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I voted for you on Top Mommy blogs! #4

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow you on Twitter! (@melissajackson0) #1

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I follow you on Twitter! (@melissajackson0) #2

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I follow HappyBabyFood on Twitter. (@melissajackson0) #1

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I follow HappyBabyFood on Twitter. (@melissajackson0) #2

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like you on FB. (melissa jackson) #1

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like you on FB. (melissa jackson) #2

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like you on FB. (melissa jackson) #3

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like you on FB. (melissa jackson) #4

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like HappyBabyFood on FB, and let them know you sent me! (melissa jackson) #1

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like HappyBabyFood on FB, and let them know you sent me! (melissa jackson) #2

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like HappyBabyFood on FB, and let them know you sent me! (melissa jackson) #3

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like HappyBabyFood on FB, and let them know you sent me! (melissa jackson) #4

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I follow you on Networked Blogs. (melissa jackson) #1

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I follow you on Networked Blogs. (melissa jackson) #3

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I follow you on Networked Blogs. (melissa jackson) #4

    Email: melissajackson07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for coming along for the ride on the Tuesday Train. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi I'm your newest follower- would love for you to follow me back :)

    http://thejacksonfivefamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. i like their organic banana mango melts
    nannypanpan@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oatmeal Cereal seems like my favorite product, carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  34. My favorite Happy Baby Product is the Organic Banana Mango Melts.
    glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  35. follow this blog #1
    glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  36. follow this blog #2
    glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  37. joined happy baby's newsletter #1
    glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  38. joined happy baby's newsletter #2
    glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  39. subscribe via email #1
    glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  40. subscribe via email #3
    glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  41. voted for you on top mommy blogs #1
    glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  42. voted for you on top mommy blogs #2
    glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  43. voted for you on top mommy blogs #3
    glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  44. voted for you on top mommy blogs #4
    glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  45. follow happy baby on twitter @skgaff #1
    glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  46. follow happy baby on twitter @skgaff #2
    glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  47. like you on facebook (stephanie gaffney) #1
    glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  48. like you on facebook (stephanie gaffney) #2
    glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  49. like you on facebook (stephanie gaffney) #3
    glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  50. like you on facebook (stephanie gaffney) #4
    glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  51. follow you on networked blogs #1
    glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  52. follow you on networked blogs #2
    glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  53. luv the banana mango melts!

    jmatek@wi.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. follow via GFC:)

    1
    jmatek@wi.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. follow via GFC:)

    2
    jmatek@wi.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. email subscriber:)
    1

    jmatek@wi.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. email subscriber:)

    2
    jmatek@wi.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. email subscriber;)

    3
    jmatek@wi.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. email subscriber:)

    4
    jmatek@wi.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. We love the breakfast pockets! kim777 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I follow you publicly #1. kim777 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I follow you publicly #2. kim777 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Subscribed to your newsletter #1. kim777 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Subscribed to your newsletter #2. kim777 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Subscribed to your newsletter #2. kim777 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Subscribed to your newsletter #4. kim777 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Voted for you on top mommy blogs #1. kim777 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Voted for you on top mommy blogs #2. kim777 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Voted for you on top mommy blogs #3. kim777 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Voted for you on top mommy blogs #4. kim777 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Like you on FB #1. kim777 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Like you on FB #2. kim777 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Like you on FB #3. kim777 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Like you on FB #4. kim777 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I love the idea of the Banana Mango melts.
    bebemiqui82(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I like the Mixed Berry Melts.

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I think my daughter would love the Mac & Cheese bites!

    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Follow via GFC #1
    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. Follow via GFC #2
    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. Signed up for Happy Baby newsletter #1
    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. Signed up for Happy Baby newsletter #2
    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. Email subscriber #1
    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. Email subscriber #2
    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Email subscriber #3
    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. Email subscriber #4
    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Voted @ Top Mommy Blogs #1
    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. Voted @ Top Mommy Blogs #2
    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. Voted @ Top Mommy Blogs #3
    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. Voted @ Top Mommy Blogs #4
    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. Like TheChickenista on FB #1
    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. Like TheChickenista on FB #2
    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. Like TheChickenista on FB #3
    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. Like TheChickenista on FB #4
    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. Like Happy Baby on FB & left comment #1
    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. Like Happy Baby on FB & left comment #2
    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. Like Happy Baby on FB & left comment #3
    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. Like Happy Baby on FB & left comment #4
    allison.ziff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. The organic puffs are my fav.

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  99. gfc follower

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  100. We love the Organic HappyBellies MultiGrain Cereal. Can't wait to try their other products.
    akkauz at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  101. Follow HappyBaby on Twitter @AKauz (1)
    akkauz at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. Follow Happy Baby on Twitter (2) @AKauz
    akkauz at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  103. tweet 1
    http://twitter.com/#!/AKauz/status/26084418711
    akkauz at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  104. tweet 2
    http://twitter.com/#!/AKauz/status/26084418711
    akkauz at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. follow you on Twitter @AKauz 1
    akkauz at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  106. follow you on Twitter @AKauz 2
    akkauz at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  107. My favorite product is the HappyBaby puffs! My son at 21 months old still loves them!
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. Follow you on GFC! (Ashley R)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  109. Follow you on GFC! (Ashley R)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  110. I get the HappyBaby newsletter!
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  111. I get the HappyBaby newsletter!
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  112. I voted!
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  113. I voted!
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  114. I voted!
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  115. I voted!
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  116. Follow you on twitter! (@reynoldsmom)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  117. Follow you on twitter! (@reynoldsmom)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  118. Follow HappyBabyFood on twitter! (@reynoldsmom)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  119. Follow HappyBabyFood on twitter! (@reynoldsmom)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  120. "Like" you on FB! (Ashley Reynolds)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  121. "Like" you on FB! (Ashley Reynolds)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  122. "Like" you on FB! (Ashley Reynolds)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  123. "Like" you on FB! (Ashley Reynolds)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  124. "Like" HappyFamily on FB and I wrote on their wall what you requested! (Ashley Reynolds)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  125. "Like" HappyFamily on FB and I wrote on their wall what you requested! (Ashley Reynolds)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  126. "Like" HappyFamily on FB and I wrote on their wall what you requested! (Ashley Reynolds)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  127. "Like" HappyFamily on FB and I wrote on their wall what you requested! (Ashley Reynolds)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  128. Follow on Networked Blogs! (Ashley Reynolds)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  129. Follow on Networked Blogs! (Ashley Reynolds)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  130. Follow on Networked Blogs! (Ashley Reynolds)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  131. Follow on Networked Blogs! (Ashley Reynolds)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  132. I'd like to try the happy baby pouches for my daughter- I know she'd love the apples and cherries
    bukaeyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  133. I follow on GFC as bukaeyes
    bukaeyes@aol.com #1

    ReplyDelete
  134. I follow on GFC as bukaeyes
    bukaeyes@aol.com #2

    ReplyDelete
  135. I follow on GFC as bukaeyes
    bukaeyes@aol.com #1

    ReplyDelete
  136. I follow on GFC as bukaeyes
    bukaeyes@aol.com #2

    ReplyDelete
  137. 1. I follow your blog via E-mial
    bukaeyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  138. 2. I follow your blog via E-mial
    bukaeyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  139. 3. I follow your blog via E-mial
    bukaeyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  140. 4. I follow your blog via E-mial
    bukaeyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  141. 1. I follow you on Twitter as bukaeyes
    bukaeyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  142. 2. I follow you on Twitter as bukaeyes
    bukaeyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  143. 1.I follow Happy Baby Food on Twitter as bukaeyes
    bukaeyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  144. 2.I follow Happy Baby Food on Twitter as bukaeyes
    bukaeyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  145. 1.I follow Happy Baby Food on Twitter as bukaeyes
    bukaeyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  146. 2.I follow Happy Baby Food on Twitter as bukaeyes
    bukaeyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  147. 3.I follow Happy Baby Food on Twitter as bukaeyes
    bukaeyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  148. 4.I follow Happy Baby Food on Twitter as bukaeyes
    bukaeyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  149. 1.I like Happy Family on FB and told them you sent me
    bukaeyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  150. 2.I like Happy Family on FB and told them you sent me
    bukaeyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  151. 3.I like Happy Family on FB and told them you sent me
    bukaeyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  152. 4.I like Happy Family on FB and told them you sent me
    bukaeyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  153. 1. I shared this on Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/bmhnorahsmum?v=wall&story_fbid=158703334157115&ref=mf
    bukaeyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  154. 2. I shared this on Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/bmhnorahsmum?v=wall&story_fbid=158703334157115&ref=mf
    bukaeyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  155. I'd love to try their organic brown rice cereal - not exciting maybe but it seems so healthy! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  156. I follow you on twitter - I'm alicedemske - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  157. 2 -I follow you on twitter - I'm alicedemske - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  158. I follow HappyBabyFood on twitter - I'm alicedemske - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  159. 2 -I follow HappyBabyFood on twitter - I'm alicedemske - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  160. Mandatory Entry: The sweet potato puffs are a big hit here!

    ReplyDelete
  161. Signed up for Happy Baby's newsletter- entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  162. Signed up for Happy Baby's newsletter- entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  163. Following you on Twitter (SOJAnnette) Entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  164. Following you on Twitter (SOJAnnette) Entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  165. Following Happy Baby on Twitter (SOJannette) Entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  166. Following Happy Baby on Twitter (SOJannette) Entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  167. Liked you on FB (Annette Fr.)
    Entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  168. Liked you on FB (Annette Fr.)
    Entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  169. Liked you on FB (Annette Fr.)
    Entry 3

    ReplyDelete
  170. Liked you on FB (Annette Fr.)
    Entry 4

    ReplyDelete
  171. Liked Happy Baby on FB and told them you sent me! Entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  172. Liked Happy Baby on FB and told them you sent me! Entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  173. Liked Happy Baby on FB and told them you sent me! Entry 3

    ReplyDelete
  174. Liked Happy Baby on FB and told them you sent me! Entry 4

    ReplyDelete
  175. Daily tweet!
    http://twitter.com/SOJAnnette/status/26274284932
    Post 1

    ReplyDelete
  176. Daily tweet!
    http://twitter.com/SOJAnnette/status/26274284932
    Post 2

    ReplyDelete
  177. Following you on Networked Blogs, entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  178. Following you on Networked Blogs, entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  179. Following you on Networked Blogs, entry 3

    ReplyDelete
  180. Following you on Networked Blogs, entry 4

    ReplyDelete

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥