
Throughout the month of September, enjoy 10% off anything and everything Halloween! Halloween Invitations, Halloween Photo Cards, Halloween Personalized Stickers and more!
![]() |
| Invitation Example |
![]() |
| Photo Card Example |
![]() |
| label design 1 |
![]() |
| label design2 |
![]() |
| label design3 |
![]() |
| label design4 |
![]() |
| label design5 |
![]() |
| label design6 |
Use code PEARSEP10. Shop Pear Tree Greetings' Halloween Collection
Want to win some?? One lucky reader will receive 24 labels. You can use these on goodie bags, cups, napkins other decorations!
Rules Of The Giveaway:
MANDATORY ENTRY: Follow Pear Tree Greetings on Twitter
Extra Entries:
- Follow this blog ~public~ (+2)
- Subscribe via Email (+4) *Remember to verify because I will check*
- Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs (Button under my signature)(+4)
- Follow Me on Twitter (+2)
- Like Me On Facebook (+4)
- Like Pear Tree Greetings on Facebook thank them and tell them I sent you! (+4)
- Subscribe to my Networked Blogs (+4)
- Tweet/daily (+2)
- Facebook Status/daily (+2)
Copy and Paste:
" RT PLZ @TheChickenista Reviews Pear Tree Greetings Halloween Labels! http://bit.ly/9vigMJ #contest #giveaway #twittermoms "
" RT PLZ @TheChickenista Reviews Pear Tree Greetings Halloween Labels! http://bit.ly/9vigMJ #contest #giveaway #twittermoms "
YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave you twitter link if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".
Thanks and Good Luck All!
***************Giveaway Ends 10/10/10***************
FTC Compliant: I'm a Pearista. I am occasionally given free product for reviewing purpose. In this case, I am merely passing along a giveaway. I was NOT compensated.
CLOSED
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO TOOK THE TIME TO ENTER☺







Just taking part in the follow me back Tuesday! Please follow me back @ www.romanianprincess.com
ReplyDeleteThanks, Nicole Mariana
I liked Pear Tree Greetings on twitter
ReplyDelete@zombiesugarpie
sexyhots29@yahoo.com
I subscribe by email
ReplyDeletesexyhots29@yahoo.com
I subscribe by email
ReplyDeletesexyhots29@yahoo.com
I subscribe by email
ReplyDeletesexyhots29@yahoo.com
I subscribe by email
ReplyDeletesexyhots29@yahoo.com
I voted
ReplyDeletesexyhots29@yahoo.com
I voted
ReplyDeletesexyhots29@yahoo.com
I voted
ReplyDeletesexyhots29@yahoo.com
I voted
ReplyDeletesexyhots29@yahoo.com
I follow you on twitter
ReplyDelete@zombiesugarpie
sexyhots29@yahoo.com
I follow you on twitter
ReplyDelete@zombiesugarpie
sexyhots29@yahoo.com
I like you on facebook
ReplyDeleteJennifer Clay
sexyhots29@yahoo.com
I like you on facebook
ReplyDeleteJennifer Clay
sexyhots29@yahoo.com
I like you on facebook
ReplyDeleteJennifer Clay
sexyhots29@yahoo.com
I like you on facebook
ReplyDeleteJennifer Clay
sexyhots29@yahoo.com
I tweeted about this
ReplyDeletesexyhots29@yahoo.com
http://twitter.com/zombiesugarpie/status/24539882136
I follow Pear tree greetings on Twitter. user name is. strawberry_39
ReplyDeletestrawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com
#1 I follow your blog public. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete#2 I follow your blog public. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete#1 I subscribe by email. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete#2 I subscribe by email. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete#3 I subscribe by email. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete#4 I subscribe by email. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete#1 I follow you on Twitter. user name is strawberry_39
ReplyDeletestrawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com
#2 I follow you on Twitter. user name is strawberry_39
ReplyDeletestrawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com
#1 I like you on facebook. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete#2 I like you on facebook. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete#3 I like you on facebook. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete#4 I like you on facebook. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete#1 I like Pear Tree Greetings on facebook and told them you sent me. user name sally Grubbs
ReplyDeletestrawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com
#2 I like Pear Tree Greetings on facebook and told them you sent me. user name sally Grubbs
ReplyDeletestrawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com
#3 I like Pear Tree Greetings on facebook and told them you sent me. user name sally Grubbs
ReplyDeletestrawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com
#4 I like Pear Tree Greetings on facebook and told them you sent me. user name sally Grubbs
ReplyDeletestrawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com
#1 I subscribe to your networked blog. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete#2 I subscribe to your networked blog. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete#3 I subscribe to your networked blog. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete#4 I subscribe to your networked blog. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI'm following via GFC as Jasmine1485
ReplyDeleteKate1485 at hotmail.com
Entry 2
I'm following you on Twitter (@NTFancy)
ReplyDeleteKate1485 at hotmail.com
Entry 1
I'm following you on Twitter (@NTFancy)
ReplyDeleteKate1485 at hotmail.com
Entry 2
I'm a fan of Pear Tree on Facebook and commented (Kate Ryan)
ReplyDeleteKate1485 at hotmail.com
Entry 1
I'm a fan of Pear Tree on Facebook and commented (Kate Ryan)
ReplyDeleteKate1485 at hotmail.com
Entry 2
I'm a fan of Pear Tree on Facebook and commented (Kate Ryan)
ReplyDeleteKate1485 at hotmail.com
Entry 3
I'm a fan of Pear Tree on Facebook and commented (Kate Ryan)
ReplyDeleteKate1485 at hotmail.com
Entry 4
I tweeted about it:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/NTFancy/status/24564462565
Kate1485 at hotmail.com
Entry 1
I tweeted about it:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/NTFancy/status/24564462565
Kate1485 at hotmail.com
Entry 2
I follow Pear Tree on Twitter @toobusyreading bkhabel at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteI follow on twitter @toobusyreading bkhabel at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteI follow on twitter #2
ReplyDeleteLike on FB
ReplyDeletebkhabel At gmail dot com
Like on FB
ReplyDeletebkhabel At gmail dot com
Like on FB
ReplyDeletebkhabel At gmail dot com
Like on FB
ReplyDeletebkhabel At gmail dot com
"Following on twitter @carafferty
ReplyDeletecarawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com"
I follow Pear Tree Greetings on Twitter. (@melissajackson0)
ReplyDeleteEmail: melissajackson07@gmail.com
I follow you publicly via GFC. (melissa jackson) #1
ReplyDeleteEmail: melissajackson07@gmail.com
I follow you publicly via GFC. (melissa jackson) #2
ReplyDeleteEmail: melissajackson07@gmail.com
I subscribe via email. #2
ReplyDeleteEmail: melissajackson07@gmail.com
I subscribe via email. #3
ReplyDeleteEmail: melissajackson07@gmail.com
I subscribe via email. #4
ReplyDeleteEmail: melissajackson07@gmail.com
Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs. #1
ReplyDeleteEmail: melissajackson07@gmail.com
Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs. #2
ReplyDeleteEmail: melissajackson07@gmail.com
Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs. #3
ReplyDeleteEmail: melissajackson07@gmail.com
Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs. #4
ReplyDeleteEmail: melissajackson07@gmail.com
I follow you on Twitter. (@melissajackson0) #1
ReplyDeleteEmail: melissajackson07@gmail.com
I follow you on Twitter. (@melissajackson0) #2
ReplyDeleteEmail: melissajackson07@gmail.com
I like you on FB. (melissa jackson) #1
ReplyDeleteEmail: melissajackson07@gmail.com
I like you on FB. (melissa jackson) #2
ReplyDeleteEmail: melissajackson07@gmail.com
I like you on FB. (melissa jackson) #3
ReplyDeleteEmail: melissajackson07@gmail.com
I like you on FB. (melissa jackson) #4
ReplyDeleteEmail: melissajackson07@gmail.com
I like Pear Tree Greetings on FB, and I let them know you sent me! (melissa jackson) #1
ReplyDeleteEmail: melissajackson07@gmail.com
I like Pear Tree Greetings on FB, and I let them know you sent me! (melissa jackson) #2
ReplyDeleteEmail: melissajackson07@gmail.com
I like Pear Tree Greetings on FB, and I let them know you sent me! (melissa jackson) #3
ReplyDeleteEmail: melissajackson07@gmail.com
I like Pear Tree Greetings on FB, and I let them know you sent me! (melissa jackson) #4
ReplyDeleteEmail: melissajackson07@gmail.com
I follow you on Networked Blogs. (melissa jackson) #2
ReplyDeleteEmail: melissajackson07@gmail.com
I follow you on Networked Blogs. (melissa jackson) #3
ReplyDeleteEmail: melissajackson07@gmail.com
I follow you on Networked Blogs. (melissa jackson) #4
ReplyDeleteEmail: melissajackson07@gmail.com
I follow Pear on twitter
ReplyDeletesarahsblogoffun
sarahcoulsey03 at gmail dot com
I am a google follower 2
ReplyDeletesarahcoulsey03 at gmail dot com
I voted for you 1
ReplyDeletesarahcoulsey03 at gmail dot com
I voted for you 2
ReplyDeletesarahcoulsey03 at gmail dot com
I voted for you 3
ReplyDeletesarahcoulsey03 at gmail dot com
I voted for you 4
ReplyDeletesarahcoulsey03 at gmail dot com
I am a twitter follower 1
ReplyDeletesarahsblogoffun
sarahcoulsey03 at gmail dot com
I am a twitter follower 2
ReplyDeletesarahsblogoffun
sarahcoulsey03 at gmail dot com
Following Pear Tree Greetings via Twitter @azmarry
ReplyDeletemommieseatsoggycereal at gmail dot com
Following pear tree greeting via twitter @azmarry
ReplyDeletemommieseatsoggycereal at gmail dot com
Following you via Twitter @azmarry
ReplyDeletemommieseatsoggycereal at gmail dot com
Following via Twitter @azmarry
ReplyDeletemommieseatsoggycereal at gmail dot com
#2
Follow Pear Tree on Twitter (@sweetpeonies)
ReplyDeletesweetpeonies07 at gmail
Email subscriber (entry 1)
ReplyDeletesweetpeonies07 at gmail
Email subcriber (entry 2)
ReplyDeletesweetpeonies07 at gmail
Email subscriber (entry 3)
ReplyDeletesweetpeonies07 at gmail
Email subscriber (entry 4)
ReplyDeletesweetpeonies07 at gmail
follow PearTree on twitter (sabrijoa) johannammartinez2010@gmail.com
ReplyDeletefollow you publicly johannammartinez2010@gmail.com # 1
ReplyDeletefollow you publicly johannammartinez2010@gmail.com # 2
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber (johannama03@hotmail.com) johannammartinez2010@gmail.com # 1
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber (johannama03@hotmail.com) johannammartinez2010@gmail.com # 3
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber (johannama03@hotmail.com) johannammartinez2010@gmail.com # 4
ReplyDeletevoted johannammartinez2010@gmail.com # 1
ReplyDeletevoted johannammartinez2010@gmail.com # 2
ReplyDeletevoted johannammartinez2010@gmail.com # 3
ReplyDeletevoted johannammartinez2010@gmail.com # 4
ReplyDeletetwitter follower (sabrijoa)
ReplyDeletejohannammartinez2010@gmail.com # 1
twitter follower (sabrijoa)
ReplyDeletejohannammartinez2010@gmail.com # 2
like you on facebook (johanna martinez) johannammartinez2010@gmail.com # 1
ReplyDeletehalf_blue_sky@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletefollowed them @halfbluesky
half_blue_sky@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/HalfBlueSky/status/25672816160 tweeted
half_blue_sky@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/HalfBlueSky/status/26046099087 tweet
half_blue_sky@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/HalfBlueSky/status/26153040487 tweet
half_blue_sky@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/HalfBlueSky/status/26429751395 tweet
half_blue_sky@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/HalfBlueSky/status/26724143586
tweet