

Again, thanks to Mom Central, I had another Yumm-Oh My! review!

Steam up the fresh taste of these new entrées, which include bigger, more vibrant ingredients in a lunch-sized portion. Steaming locks in freshness and unlocks the delicious flavors of quality ingredients, so you can taste and see the difference. Forget poking or stirring; our new steaming technology cooks your meal thoroughly in one easy step.
Steaming Entrees come in 8 meals. I received the delicious one you see here, and the Portabella Parmesan Risotto.
You simply slip it out of the box, and toss it into the microwave as is. It's so easy and simple. When it's done, it's done. No need to stir and reheat. The steam heats your food to completion. The portion size is perfect and it's packed with bright delicious veggies! That actually taste fresh! Almost as if you made it at home, fresh.
Almost, i said. The only dislike I had with this, and it may have been just me. But the rice when done came out sticky and mushy. Not light and fluffy. I only had 2 samples so I could mess with the time to see what would work for my oven. Since all microwaves are different, the time shown may be perfect for your oven. Not mine though.
The taste of the chicken was very right on. It was soft, moist and flavorful. At only 220 calories { Portabella Parmesan Risotto.} it's a great choice. Even if your not on a "diet" {hate that word}. You may just want to start eating healthier, but your not sure where to start, this would be a great take to work meal. Keep away those cravies.
I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Healthy Choice and received samples of their new steaming entrées to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central also sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate
I love these!
ReplyDeleteThank you for participating in last week’s Follow Us Monday Morning! I hope you will stop by and participate in this week’s Follow Us Monday Morning @ Frugality Is Free.