Alphabet Woof!
Written By, Sherrie A. Madia
Illustrated By, Patrick Carlson
A truly lovely story filled with vivid pictures of fantasy and what -if's....
Moxy is the family dog who loves being with his loved ones. After a accidental recipe for dinner gets spilled (alphabet soup), Moxy laps it up...only to find out he wish came true! He can speak! And boy does he have a lot to say! After the world finds out about this, he's wisked off to Hollywood. Where he has everything, only to realize it's his home he wants most. His ordinary life. So back home they go.
This storyline was very cute, what would your dog say if he could speak....Do keys really taste like socks, I'd ask. The illustrations were fantastic! Very vivid and bright. The kids loved this story. Perfect for second grade reading level. Not too many big words. What I and everyone had fun doing was finding this bee...on every page! Not sure what it had to do with the story but it added to the fun of it all.
An Interview with Moxy!
An Interview with Moxy!
My favorite snippet:
Question 3.
Moxy, I understand that you are bilingual – and that your story is also available in Spanish. Tell us more about that.
MOXY: Kids loved the story so much in English that we wanted to share it in Spanish as well, so that even more children could enjoy it. Lots of kids know one language but not the other, so we thought our story might help them to get started. Plus, I love speaking Spanish with the niƱos and their familias because instead of “talking” I get to habla, habla, habla, habla, habla, habla, habla, habla, habla, habla!
Question 3.
Moxy, I understand that you are bilingual – and that your story is also available in Spanish. Tell us more about that.
MOXY: Kids loved the story so much in English that we wanted to share it in Spanish as well, so that even more children could enjoy it. Lots of kids know one language but not the other, so we thought our story might help them to get started. Plus, I love speaking Spanish with the niƱos and their familias because instead of “talking” I get to habla, habla, habla, habla, habla, habla, habla, habla, habla, habla!
A portion of the proceeds go to the SPCA. Very nice.
FTC Compliant: I was given a free copy for reviewing purposes. I was NOT compensated. These are my true and honest thought. The link to Amazon site has my affiliate code embedded in it. I am compensated if you chose to use my link to purchase.

No comments:
Post a Comment
________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥