21 October 2010

The "No Panty Line Promise" Jockey Review & Giveaway


When your shopping for undies, whats the first thing that comes to mind?  Is it gonna be "showy", will they be comfy, are they pretty?

I just had the pleasure of trying out Jockey's Luxe panty and cami set.  And the answer is no, yes and you bet!

These panties and camis are so smooth and soft, they are no show under anything you wear.  They feel as if you have almost next to nothing on, very comfortable.  Luxe comes in 9 colors and 3 panty styles {bikini, hi-cut and hip briefs}.



I love these, seriously!  I haven't been this excited over "everyday" undies since I don't know when, maybe ever.  They feel just awesome on, and clothes just slid right over them, no bunching, no adjusting, just snug.  They're almost silky feeling, I just love the way they feel on against my skin.  I wish I had this cami when I was pregnant, everything made my tummy itch!

I have this pair of pants I love!  But I need a certain type of panty for them....  I think we all have these in our wardrobe, right?!  Since I'm no thong girl, really dislike them for everyday...other times sure, but to run around town in my cute jeans no thanks, it's hard to find a panty that will flatter and NOT show!
 
Random Acts of Luxe Campaign is Jockey's way of getting us women back into treating ourselves right!  With the hussle and bussle of everyday life, we sometimes forget to treat ourselves, even our underwear, to a lil' luxury.  So they're giveaway a getaway to a spa for you and a friend!! Run away from home for a 4 days!

Product Info:
Luxurious smoothness, a lavish thread count and our lightest fabric yet. Double-lined front for modesty and a more polished appearance.

I received:
1 cami and 1 panty set
Buy It!
FREE Shipping on Orders +$75!
While your there enter to win a Spa Getaway for 2
Here in my hometown of Tucson, AZ or Massachusetts
At The Canyon Ranch
Win what I got!

Open to US Only
To enter:
Visit Jockey and tell me the color you'd love
Extra Entries:
  • Follow me on GFC {+1}
  • Subscribe via Email Feedburner {+1}
  • Fan Jockey {+1}
  • Fan me {+1}
  • Follow Jockey on Twitter{+1}
  • Follow me on Twitter{+1}
  • Tweet/Status Updates {+1}
Copy and Paste:
" RT PLZ @TheChickenista Reviews Enter to win! @Jockey Luxe Collection http://bit.ly/au2S4Y #contest #giveaway "
 YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave you twitter link if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".

Thanks and Good Luck All!
***************Giveaway Ends 10/30/10***************
FTC Compliant: I was provided with items listed in post free of charge for reviewing purposes.  I was NOT compensated.  These are my true and honest feelings.

84 comments:

  1. Oh, awesome giveaway, and I love the dark blue/almost purple Plum Pudding color!

    buzzvibe at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow via Google Friend Connect. I'm @buzzvibe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow you on Twitter. I'm @buzzvibe.

    buzzvibe at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tweeted: http://twitter.com/buzzvibe/status/28021283840

    buzzvibe at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow Jockey on Twitter. I'm @buzzvibe.

    buzzvibe at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I "like" Jockey on Facebook. My account name is Buzz on Vibes.

    buzzvibe at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like The Chickenista Reviews on Facebook. My account name is Buzz on Vibes.

    buzzvibe at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I shared this on Facebook. My account name is Buzz on Vibes. http://www.facebook.com/buzzvibe/posts/135322163185937

    buzzvibe at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want the black, i need new black everything

    jenatwwjd at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  10. Black seems like it would work better, but I love purple so I cannot help but choose that, lol!

    chitownchicas at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. chitownchica follows you on gfc


    chitownchicas at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Unus sed leona is following jockey on FB


    chitownchicas at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Unus sed leona is following you on FB too!


    chitownchicas at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. @chitownchica is following Jockey on twitter


    chitownchicas at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. @chitownchica already follows you on twitter


    chitownchicas at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would choose the black or nude.

    clenna at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I follow via Google

    clenna at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I follow via RSS feed

    clenna at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I fan Jockey
    username: Clenna Emery

    clenna at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I fan you
    username: Clenna Emery

    clenna at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'd choose black.
    b(dot)cardone(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. gfc follower
    b(dot)cardone(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  23. like you on fb (Bethany Cardone)
    b(dot)cardone(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like the French Lavender color.
    kirbycolby at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I follow Jockey on twitter @Aerated.
    kirbycolby at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Tweet! Thank you! http://twitter.com/Aerated/status/28047413591
    kirbycolby at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would love this in black
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Already following on GFC
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Already subscribed
    smashbravo@gmail.com is already subscribed to the mailing list of Reviews and Giveaways

    ReplyDelete
  30. Following Jockey on twitter
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Already following you on Twitter
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Liked Jockey on FB
    MarieSamBravo
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Already liked you on FB
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. http://twitter.com/#!/smashbravoteam/status/28367373742
    Tweet
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I like the dark blue
    cjwallace43 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Follow via GFC
    cjwallace43 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Subscribe by email
    cjwallace43 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Jockey FB fan (Cathy Wallace)
    cjwallace43 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Facebook fan (Cathy Wallace)
    cjwallace43 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Follow Jockey on Twitter @cjwallace43
    cjwallace43 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Follow you on Twitter @cjwallace43
    cjwallace43 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/cjwallace43/status/28371838256
    cjwallace43 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I would love the wink blue color

    thecuttingetch1 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love the French Lavendar.
    Thanks,
    Jen
    jryder416 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I'm a GFC follower (Jennifer).
    jryder416 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I'm an email subscriber.
    jryder416 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Tweeted

    http://twitter.com/#!/lillieblue613/status/28438536734

    andrea.infinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I'd like the Navy Blue color.
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  49. follow gfc-missdeb1
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  50. email subscriber
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  51. follow you on twitter-missdeb1
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  52. I would Select the color: IVORY.
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Follow via GFC, as Geraldine Sandoval
    heartnsulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Subscribe via email
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  55. LIKE Jockey on FB
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  56. LIKE TheChickenista Reviews on FB, as Geri Sandoval
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Follow Jockey on twitter
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Follow TheChickenista on twitter, as Gerisandoval
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/Gerisandoval/status/28953771695
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  60. i would love them in Black
    josieke81@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. i follow you at GFC as josieke ricks
    josieke81@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. i subscribe to your email
    josieke81@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. follow you on twitter
    @tichoplin2009
    Tchoplin2009@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. like you on fb
    Teresa Inscoe Choplin
    Tchoplin2009@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. i subscribe to your email
    josieke81@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Follow TheChickenista on twitter, as Gerisandoval
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  67. LIKE TheChickenista Reviews on FB, as Geri Sandoval
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Subscribe via email
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Tweet! Thank you! http://twitter.com/Aerated/status/28047413591
    kirbycolby at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I like the French Lavender color.
    kirbycolby at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. @chitownchica already follows you on twitter


    chitownchicas at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Unus sed leona is following jockey on FB


    chitownchicas at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I like The Chickenista Reviews on Facebook. My account name is Buzz on Vibes.

    buzzvibe at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I follow Jockey on Twitter. I'm @buzzvibe.

    buzzvibe at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I follow you on Twitter. I'm @buzzvibe.

    buzzvibe at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥