According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, children ages 12-24 months are at the greatest risk of being injured in the kitchen.
Since chairs are easily moved and readily accessible to toddlers, they can become extremely dangerous climbing tools.
Now thanks to Safe to Grow™ - Chair Locks, little ones can’t pull chairs away from the table. Safe to Grow™ - Chair Locks work by securing kitchen chairs to the table with a child resistant buckle system. They are fully adjustable and work on any wooden or glass table set. Safe to Grow™ - Chair Locks only take a few minutes to attach. No tools needed, just peel and stick. So please, take the time and avoid injuries.
The first thing I noticed and LOVED was that there's little set-up work on my end. Considering the alternative {putting my chairs up on the table }, which at some point would become more hazardous than helpful, these easy chair locks makes it to where I know my little curious monster is safe to roam.
We put locks on cabinets, doors, windows, outlets, drawers.... but until now chairs were the one area I thought was untreatable. How simple of work to ensure their safety.
It literally took no time at all to put together. Simply loop around the spindle of the chair, on both sides. Then stick the other pieces on the table. I left my straps long so I could slide my daughter in and keep her in for mealtimes. But if you wish you can cut them to where it's only lock or unlock. You should see the video for better explanation.
My oldest forgot that I had placed them on and yanked the chair and popped it off. I was really afraid that the finish might of come off my brand new table. But, the sticky popped off clean. Phew!
One thing that really bugs me is going into my kitchen and finding my chairs all over the place. I have one by the fridge, by the sink, the cup cabinet..... Instead of using the step stool in the broom closet the kids just grab the chairs and drag them over the floor where ever they need something.
That ruins my chair legs, the flooring not to mention walking thru the kitchen at night to turn on the light and BOOM! You hit a chair with your knee or foot. Now, since they're locked in, the younger 2 can't be doing that anymore!
I love mom made products like these! Because who knows our frustration and can sympathize more than another mom!
Retail price - $19.95
FTC Compliant: I was provided with items listed in post free of charge for reviewing purposes. I was NOT compensated. These are my true and honest feelings.
FTC Compliant: I was provided with items listed in post free of charge for reviewing purposes. I was NOT compensated. These are my true and honest feelings.








No comments:
Post a Comment
________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥