Nothing say I love and miss you during the Holidays like a beautiful card saying "Happy Motherfucking Christmas"....
Alright so these Totally Inappropriate Greetings Cards may not be for everyone on your mailing list. But, if you have a family like mine, getting a card that says," ..Let us raise our voices in song and celebrate, for this year I somehow got my shit together enough to send out holiday cards" is totally possible and in good spirits.
Though my family is so not traditional in that we love to make fun of the unfunny, take advantage of someones misfortune and laugh at it. We're constant smart asses from grandparents on down... you get us all extend family members together and it's guaranteed peeing from laughing so hard.
When I heard of these awesome cards I just had review them! I received 10 cards, 1 of each design... I already have them picked out who I'm sending them to.
This one is going to Mom and Dad.
My oldest sister:
My younger sister
Of course these are all in good fun, they'll all love them. Matter of fact my younger sister was over at the house and I showed her the cards and I asked her to guess the one I was giving her and she actually picked the one above! We laughed so hard.
I would say the best gift by far is a laugh. Especially in this economy, it's pretty much all I can afford!
Wanna win what I got? I knew you would! Just want to get it over with and purchase them..Go straight to OMGseriously Etsy shop. {12.00/pack}
To enter to win:
You must go to facebook, there you will become a fan of Totally Inappropriate Cards! Let them know your favorite card, thank them for sponsoring a giveaway here on TheChickenista Reviews.
More chances??
- Follow me! {+1}
- Subscribe via email{+1}
- Follow OMG Seriously on Twitter {+2}
- "Heart" your fav on Etsy {+2}
- Tweet/daily (+2)
- Facebook Status/daily (+2)
Copy and Paste:
"RT PLZ @TheChickenista Reviews Enter to win a @OMG_Seriously 10 Pack Greeting Cards! http://bit.ly/cMGOiU"
YOU MUST:Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave you twitter link if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".
Thanks and Good Luck All!
***************Giveaway Ends 11/15/10***************
FTC Compliant: I was provided with items listed in post free of charge for reviewing purposes. I was NOT compensated. These are my true and honest feelings.




Aha! I love these! I went over to FB and left a comment thanking her for doing thism and letting her know I really like the reindeer or whatever card.
ReplyDeletelilsmurfette_03@yahoo.com
I am following you w, gfc
ReplyDeletelilsmurfette_03@yahoo.com
Definatly liked Totally Inappropriate Cards! on facebook and let them
ReplyDeleteknow which awesome card I like as AllTheWiser.
TLR33960 at hotmail dot com
Follow u on GFC
ReplyDeleteAllTheWIser
TLR33960 at hotmail dot com
Follow OMGSeriously on twitter
ReplyDelete@AllTheWiser
TLR33960 at hotmail dot com
Tweeted here
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/AllTheWiser/status/28520936685
TLR33960 at hotmail dot com
New follower....kat
ReplyDeleteI "liked" them, thanked them, and told them I loved the "ho, ho, ho" card.
ReplyDeletewowknk at gmail dot com
I subscribe.
ReplyDeletewowknk at gmail dot com
I follow you.
ReplyDeletewowknk at gmail dot com
I follow OMG Seriously on Twitter @kristinnw.
ReplyDelete1
wowknk at gmail dot com
I follow OMG Seriously on Twitter @kristinnw.
ReplyDelete2
wowknk at gmail dot com
I am a fan of Totally Inappropriate Cards. I also told them which one I liked best.
ReplyDeleteclenna at aol dot com
I already subscribe via email
ReplyDeleteclenna at aol dot com
#1 I heart my fav on Etsy
ReplyDeleteclenna at aol dot com
#2 I heart my fav on Etsy
ReplyDeleteclenna at aol dot com
#1 I am a FB follower of yours and I posted the giveaway on my FB wall.
ReplyDeleteclenna at aol dot com
#2 I am a FB follower of yours and I posted the giveaway on my FB wall.
ReplyDeleteclenna at aol dot com
These are hilarious. Like them on facebook-(debbie coyle) and told them my fav card and thanked them.
ReplyDeletemissdeb1@earthlink.net
follow gfc-missdeb1
ReplyDeletemissdeb1@earthlink.net
email subscriber
ReplyDeletemissdeb1@earthlink.net
follow OMG Seriously on twitter 1-missdeb1
ReplyDeletemissdeb1@earthlink.net
follow OMG Seriously on twitter 2-missdeb1
ReplyDeletemissdeb1@earthlink.net
heart my fav on etsy 1
ReplyDeletemissdeb1@earthlink.net
heart my fav on etsy 2
ReplyDeletemissdeb1@earthlink.net
OMG those cards are a hoot i do wonder if someone would be offended tho?
ReplyDeleteliked on fb
Shop added to favorites
ReplyDeleteGFC follower
ReplyDeleteget emails
ReplyDelete