03 November 2010

Bling Hair Strands


If you have no clue what hair bling is...where have you been?!  These are only thehottest hair trendsBling Strands are a clothing grade synthetic fibers.   It comes from the same manufacturer that supplies fabrics to Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss, and Vera Wang to name a few.   They are the finest, most thinly cut strands on the market.  And, their strands are made to withstand heat up to 400 degrees.  That's right you can still use your flat iron with them in!   Bling Strands are Lead free, Non-toxic and Non-flammable


These typically last in your hair, depending on how good you are at putting them in, anywhere from couple of days to a couple of weeks. You wash your hair just as you normally would, comb and style!  They look great on any hair style and hair color.

When I first opened up and felt these, I thought tinsel, like Christmas tinsel.  My thoughts were, there's no way these won't bust just like tinsel.  But I was quite surprised at how hard I could tug them tight and not break them. 
I received:

How to Video:
Now when I first saw the video I thought how am I gonna do this?  But after the first couple of strands it was actually a breeze.  I had my three nieces (13, 11, 6), my daughter(4),  my sister and mom I placed these in.  Hair from very thick to super thin.  Hair that was always being styled with irons to always brushed and tangled.

I'll tell you, the hardest part was getting my fingers to do what they were suppose to.  I fumbled a lot the first couple strands.  But, after you and the person your placing them in get it down, it goes pretty quickly.  Having a cooperative "head" to work with is key.

They look so pretty and hip!  I'm actually surprised that "I" did that!  We got a lot of compliments at the stores and friends for Catie's hair, and I was very excited to share that I had been the one to do it.  Without any special training or professional help.  Because that how it comes out, looking like you just spent a fortune at the salon!

Beautiful for weddings, proms, holidays, any special event really.  Even just day to day.  To put in 8 strands it took me anywhere from 20 minutes to 45 minutes depending on who it was.  The little children took a bit longer.  For Caitlin's 2nd set I did a "U" shape.  From bangs to crown.  Since her hair is a little thinner, I used 3 strands of hair to lock in 1 Bling Strand.  And for that it took me about an hour.  I wanted it extra "blingee" LOL. 

Kits comes with 8 packages for only $38 {Your Choice of 'Natural' colors or Brights}
Or buy single colors for only $10

They even have a wholesale store.  For dealers or stylists.

Find Them!

Facebook

FTC Compliant: I was provided with items listed in post free of charge for reviewing purposes.  I was NOT compensated.  These are my true and honest feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥