12 November 2010

ChunkyBling Swarovski Pearl Ring Review & Giveaway!



Have you heard of ChunkyBling?  If you haven't, you'll be glad you caught this post!  With the Holiday barreling at us like a run away train, this is a gift idea thats pocket friendly and has the wow factor in trendiness!

ChunkyBling  has bead watches, charm cluster necklaces, chunky bracelets, mother's bracelets, and rings! Starting at just $10!  At their website you can mix and chose your bands and faces, chains and charms, bead colors, and find just the perfect piece of chunky jewelry you know your giftee will love!


I Received!
Swarovski Pearl - Rosaline

This cute ring is a welcomed addition to my jewelry box.  I love the "chunky" factor.  It seems everywhere you look on TV and in Mags you see big chunky bling!  This ring has a stretchy band made with a very durable stretch cord.  Making it a nice snug fit and very comfy to wear.  Beads all the way around with the Swarovski Pearls on the top.  The color of the pearls are a very light pink and of course I love love love a little sparkle in my rings.  They're small rhinestones so it doesn't look gaudy.  It's really a good balance of chunky.

These rings are all hand-crafted and guaranteed to be durable.  They offer a 60 day repair or replace.

**If you would like to host an online jewelry party, they have a wonderful program that will fit you and they help set it all up!  Psst!...You can earn free jewelry for yourself!  Not to mention all the great discounts you can give to your friends and family!  Similar to a Tupperware party, only with a whole lotta bling!
Buy!

Prefect stocking stuffer for any tween/teen/woman in your life!  At only $10 each you can buy one for every of her color moods, or one for all the girls in your world! Also, when you order use this code VERON520 to receive a delicious discount of 15% off anything in the store! ANYTHING!  Spend $75 and you'll receive FREE SHIPPING!

Win!
A Swarovski Ring of Your Choice!  {OPEN TO US/CAN}

To Enter!
You must go to ChunkyBling and pick out your favorite watch band and face combo!  Leave me a comment with your response.

Extra Entries!
 
Each are worth 3extra entries!

Follow me on Google Friend Connect {+1extra entry}
Also grabbing my Holiday Button {+5 extra entries}
Ends 11/22/10! 

YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave you twitter link if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".

53 comments:

  1. I like the Box of Crayons - Watch Band and the Whimsical Orange Face...very cool and different, thanks. katklaw777 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo hard to choose, but my favorite combo is the Lovely Lavender band and Squashed Light Purple face.
    Thanks,
    Jen
    jryder416 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following on GFC. katklaw777 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Entered contest...http://chunkybling.com/contests/name-that-bling/submit-a-name
    katklaw777 at yahoo dot com #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Entered contest...http://chunkybling.com/contests/name-that-bling/submit-a-name
    katklaw777 at yahoo dot com #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Entered contest...http://chunkybling.com/contests/name-that-bling/submit-a-name
    katklaw777 at yahoo dot com #3

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the Grape Soda band and the Whimsical Purple face.

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  8. entered the Name That Bling contest/1
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  9. entered the Name That Bling contest/1
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  10. entered the Name That Bling contest/3
    (the one above should be /2)
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  11. fan on facebook

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  12. follow on GFC

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  13. fan on facebook/2

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  14. fan on facebook/3

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the Breakfast at Tiffanys combo!

    chitownchicas at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Unus Sed Leona is a fan on FB

    chitownchicas at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Unus Sed Leona is a fan on FB #2

    chitownchicas at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Unus Sed Leona is a fan on FB #3

    chitownchicas at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I added your holiday button!

    http://unussedleona.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-giveaway-events-for-christmas.html

    chitownchicas at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I added your holiday button! #2

    http://unussedleona.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-giveaway-events-for-christmas.html

    chitownchicas at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I added your holiday button! #3

    http://unussedleona.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-giveaway-events-for-christmas.html

    chitownchicas at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I added your holiday button! #4

    http://unussedleona.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-giveaway-events-for-christmas.html

    chitownchicas at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I added your holiday button! #5

    http://unussedleona.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-giveaway-events-for-christmas.html

    chitownchicas at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. New York Nights
    Medium Round - Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you, your submission has been received.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I LIKE the Classic Hollywood - Watch Band with the Small Squashed - Brown - Watch Face
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I Participated in our Name That Blingcontest and entered the name;
    Funky Shades of BLACK
    Submitted by Geri Sandoval, Nov 14, 2010
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  28. LIKE Chunky Bling on FB - #1
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  29. LIKE Chunky Bling on FB - #2
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  30. LIKE Chunky Bling on FB - #3
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  31. #2 - I Participated in our Name That Blingcontest and entered the name;
    Funky Shades of BLACK
    Submitted by Geri Sandoval, Nov 14, 2010
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  32. #3 - I Participated in our Name That Blingcontest and entered the name;
    Funky Shades of BLACK
    Submitted by Geri Sandoval, Nov 14, 2010
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Follow via GFC as Geraldine Sandoval
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sassy Silver - Watch Band with the Medium Round - Brushed Silver - Watch Face
    That is a great site and so reasonably priced too.
    Thanks
    geneveve2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Fun contest. I entered. (and I love that watch) I just put my name on it. LOL
    geneveve2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Laurie Harrison likes ChunkyBling on FB
    geneveve2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Fun contest. I entered. (and I love that watch) I just put my name on it. LOL
    geneveve2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Fun contest. I entered. (and I love that watch) I just put my name on it. LOL
    geneveve2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Laurie Harrison likes ChunkyBling on FB
    geneveve2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Laurie Harrison likes ChunkyBling on FB
    geneveve2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I like the Grape soda band and the White Diamond Face.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I like the Sassy Silver band and the Diamond Silver face
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  43. like you on facebook 1-debbie coyle
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  44. like you on FB 2-debbie coyle
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  45. like you on FB 3-debbie coyle
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  46. Participated in our Name That Bling contest, named it Wynter Night

    ReplyDelete
  47. 2
    Participated in our Name That Bling contest, named it Wynter Night

    ReplyDelete
  48. 3
    Participated in our Name That Bling contest, named it Wynter Night

    ReplyDelete
  49. I like Chunky Bling on facebook (Louis Here)

    schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  50. 2
    I like Chunky Bling on facebook (Louis Here)

    schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  51. 3
    I like Chunky Bling on facebook (Louis Here)

    schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  52. i like the Rosey with a Chance of Polka Dots band and the Whimsical - Hot Pink
    Face
    freebiegoddess03@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I follow on GFC
    miranda ward
    freebiegoddess03@aol.com

    ReplyDelete