10 November 2010

General Mills Big G Cereals Family Flick Night Gift Pack Giveaway

Because of the Holiday Event quickly approaching this giveaway will end on the 15th!  So hurry and get all those entries in!

Beginning in November General Mills Big G cereals are sending you to the movies on them!  When you purchase participating cereals you'll see a code on the inside of the box, when you get 2 you type those codes onto their website http://www.generalmills.com/moviecash and printout your free ticket!  Up to $12.00 at your local theaters!

Participating cereals include Honey Nut Cheerios® (17 oz.), Cinnamon Toast Crunch® (17 oz.), Lucky Charms® (16 oz.), Trix® (14.8 oz) and Reese’s Puffs® cereal (18 oz.). 



All Big G cereals are made with whole grains, which deliver vitamins, minerals, fiber and other nutrients.  Very important, because studies suggest that whole grains may help reduce the risk of heart disease, diabetes, obesity and certain types of cancer.

*Big G cereals provide more than 10 percent of the estimated whole grain consumed in the United States.

Win a “Family Flick Night” gift pack which will include two boxes of the participating Big G cereals and four Movie Cash certificates.


To Enter:
You Must Leave me Comment: telling me what your favorite cereal is {and/or} what your family nights are like.

Extra Entries:
Follow me via GFC {public}{+2}
Follow my twitter and tweet{+2}
Follow my facebook and update status{+2}
Grab my Holiday Button {+5}


Tweet:
Win a General Mills Family Flick Night Gift Pack @TheChickenista http://bit.ly/a7h2Mj #myblogspark
Because of the Holiday Event quickly approaching this giveaway will end on the 15th!  So hurry and get all those entries in!
General Mills provided me with information and items listed in giveaway as well as giveaway items 
YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave you twitter link if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".

120 comments:

  1. I love Honey Nut Cheerios!

    Family nights are always fun. Games, movies and popcorn. Oh and the kids love getting to stay up past their bedtime!

    Bridget
    cheekymommaof2@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you on GFC! (1)

    Bridget
    cheekymommaof2@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow you on GFC! (2)

    Bridget
    cheekymommaof2@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Golden Grahams! Family nights are fun. Sometimes we skip the cooking and have cereal for dinner to have more time for our family night activities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow you on Twitter as cheekymommaof2 and I just tweeted:

    http://twitter.com/cheekymommaof2/status/2594123458547712

    cheekymommaof2@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow you on Twitter as cheekymommaof2 and I just tweeted (2):

    http://twitter.com/cheekymommaof2/status/2594123458547712

    cheekymommaof2@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow you on twitter @tracylr233 and I tweeted
    http://twitter.com/tracylr233/status/2594605304385536
    (1 of 2)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow you on twitter @tracylr233 and I tweeted
    http://twitter.com/tracylr233/status/2594605304385536
    (2 of 2)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like you on Facebook and left a comment as Bridget A (1)

    cheekymommaof2@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like you on Facebook and left a comment as Bridget A (2)

    cheekymommaof2@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I grabbed your holiday button and added it to my blog (1): Being Frugal & Making It Work


    cheekymommaof2@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I grabbed your holiday button and added it to my blog (2): Being Frugal & Making It Work


    cheekymommaof2@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I grabbed your holiday button and added it to my blog (3): Being Frugal & Making It Work


    cheekymommaof2@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I grabbed your holiday button and added it to my blog (4): Being Frugal & Making It Work


    cheekymommaof2@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I grabbed your holiday button and added it to my blog (5): Being Frugal & Making It Work


    cheekymommaof2@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Honey Nut Cheerios!! YUM! Thanks!
    schaefer7382 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am a GFC follower! #2
    schaefer7382 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love Trix! We like to play video games or watch TV together before bed.

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. My favorite cereal is Cheerios

    donnyandshelly at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I follow you on GFC #2

    donnyandshelly at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Tweet: http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/2732692701450240
    donnyandshelly at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow you on twitter (atticgirl76)

    donnyandshelly at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I follow you on facebook #1
    donnyandshelly at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I follow you on facebook #2
    donnyandshelly at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. my kids love the Lucky Charm

    meandi09@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love Cheerios, the original kind.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  28. 1. I follow you publicly on GFC - janetfaye

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  29. 2. I follow you publicly on GFC - janetfaye

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  32. 1. I like you on FB - Janet Fri

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  33. 2. I like you on FB - Janet Fri

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  34. 1. Holiday button is on my left sidebar:
    http://blog-giveaways.blogspot.com/

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  35. 2. Holiday button is on my left sidebar:
    http://blog-giveaways.blogspot.com/

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  36. 3. Holiday button is on my left sidebar:
    http://blog-giveaways.blogspot.com/

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  37. 4. Holiday button is on my left sidebar:
    http://blog-giveaways.blogspot.com/

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  38. 5. Holiday button is on my left sidebar:
    http://blog-giveaways.blogspot.com/

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  39. 1. I follow you on Twitter - janetfaye

    Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Janetfaye/status/2874844068712448

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  40. 2. I follow you on Twitter - janetfaye

    Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Janetfaye/status/2874844068712448

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  41. We love Trix, and on family nights we eat it for dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Follower on GFC!
    rosanova_family@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  43. GFC Follower — comment #2!
    rosanova_family@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  44. We follow you on Twitter ...

    ReplyDelete
  45. And we tweeted this:

    rosanonovfamily
    Win a General Mills Family Flick Night Gift Pack @TheChickenista http://bit.ly/a7h2Mj #myblogspark

    ReplyDelete
  46. We follow you on Facebook
    (Rosanova Fam)

    ReplyDelete
  47. And we told our friends about the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  48. One of my favorite cereals is Reeses Puffs...but I also love Cheerios. On our family movie nights, the four of us like to squish together on the couch and watch a comedy...or drama. Thanks!
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I follow via gfc #1
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I follow via gfc #2
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love Honey Nut Cheerios, they are good alone or in milk :) On our movie family night I usually pop popcorn and my son gets his blanket and lays on the floor <----which he loves because he hardly ever gets to eat in the livingroom
    Having Fun Blogging
    mrsphilipswithonel@gmail.com
    http://mrsphilipswithonel.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-very-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  52. Honey Nut Cheerios is my favorite.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  53. GFC Follower #1

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  54. GFC Follower #2

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  55. GFC follower
    Having Fun Blogging
    mrsphilipswithonel@gmail.com
    http://mrsphilipswithonel.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-very-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  56. my favorite cereal is cheerios! it makes awesome cereal bars! yum!

    k_sunshine1977 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. i Follow you via GFC (kisah jackson)

    #1

    k_sunshine1977 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. i Follow you via GFC (kisah jackson)

    #2

    k_sunshine1977 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  60. we love either kind of Cheerios at our house.

    Movie night is popcorn, pop and sometimes chocolate bars. The neighbour quite often comes over to join us.

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  61. I follow through GFC as primrose
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  62. I follow through GFC as primrose
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  63. My daughter loves Lucky Charms and I'm for Golden Grahams.
    Carol L.
    Lucky4750@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I'm a GFC follower under Lucky47.#1
    Carol L.
    Lucky4750@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I'm a GFC follower under Lucky47.#2
    Carol L.
    Lucky4750@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Usually we watch a movie at while eating homemade pizza :)

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Follow via GFC

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Follow via GFC 2
    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. All time favorite cereal is Reese's Puffs and during the week we have family movie or game night on Wednesdays. We will have tacos or pizza.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Public follower GFC.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  71. #2, Public follower GFC.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  72. #1, Follower on Facebook and updated status
    http://www.facebook.com/tamara.bennington

    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  73. #2, Follower on Facebook and updated status
    http://www.facebook.com/tamara.bennington

    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  74. My favorite cereal is Honey Nut Cheerios and family night is usually pizza, soda, and games & movies.
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  75. follow gfc 1-missdeb1
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  76. follow gfc 2-missdeb1
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  77. I love Honey Nut Cheerios

    avennett AT verizon DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  78. I like Honey Nut Cheerios with a banana cut up in it!
    elund323@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I follow with GFC entry #1
    elund323@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I follow with GFC entry #2
    elund323@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I follow on Twitter as elund323 and I Tweeted giveaway
    entry #1
    http://twitter.com/elund323/status/3285851991703553

    ReplyDelete
  82. I follow on Twitter as elund323 and I Tweeted giveaway
    entry #2
    http://twitter.com/elund323/status/3285851991703553

    ReplyDelete
  83. We love regular Cheerios and Honey Nut Cheerios mixed :-)
    ~K http://scr.im/nerak

    ReplyDelete
  84. daily tweet: http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/3450404570406912

    donnyandshelly at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I like the Multi-grain Cheerios. They are the perfect blend of not too sweet with healthy grains. I have them for breakfast at least 4 times a week.
    My kids like to have a cup of Trix for dessert or a snack. Luv that rabbit! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  86. New follower on GFC.
    katklaw777 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. New follower on GFC.
    katklaw777 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  88. REDO OF MAIN ENTRY TO ADD EMAIL ADDRESS ***************************************
    I like the Multi-grain Cheerios. They are the perfect blend of not too sweet with healthy grains. I have them for breakfast at least 4 times a week.
    My kids like to have a cup of Trix for dessert or a snack. Luv that rabbit! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  89. Our favorite is Honey Nut Cheerios!! Family night is for watching a funny movie we all enjoy, such as National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.
    Thanks,
    Jen
    jryder416 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I'm a GFC follower(Jennifer).
    jryder416 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. I'm a GFC follower(Jennifer).#2
    jryder416 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I love the Cinnabon cereal!

    petrellinyc-blog at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. GFC follower

    petrellinyc-blog at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. GFC follower 2

    petrellinyc-blog at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I love Cinnamon Toast Crunch!

    chitownchicas at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. chitownchica follows on GFC
    chitownchicas at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  97. chitownchica follows on GFC #2

    chitownchicas at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. Our favorite cereal is Froot Loops! Honey Nut Cherrios is a favorite as well! We like to play board games or watch a movie on family nights!
    ksceviour@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. I follow with gfc(1)
    ksceviour@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I follow with gfc(2)
    ksceviour@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. I follow you on twitter & tweeted(1)
    http://twitter.com/ksceviour/status/3815555580563456

    ReplyDelete
  102. I follow you on twitter & tweeted(2)
    http://twitter.com/ksceviour/status/3815555580563456

    ReplyDelete
  103. My favorite cereal are the Reese's Puffs

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  104. gfc follower givewayinfo

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. gfc follower givewayinfo

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  106. follow you on twitter-atlmuzikfanzinc

    http://twitter.com/atlmuzikfanzinc/status/3941716574867456

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  107. follow you on twitter-atlmuzikfanzinc

    http://twitter.com/atlmuzikfanzinc/status/3941716574867456

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. follow facebook-Sable S

    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=166752510012070&id=742017684

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  109. follow facebook-Sable S

    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=166752510012070&id=742017684

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  110. My family's favorite cereal is Honey Nut Cherrios.
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  111. Follow on twitter and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/#!/Gerisandoval/status/4203681754914816
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  112. LIKE on FB and shared
    http://www.facebook.com/heartnsoulcooking/posts/129205830471378
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  113. #2 - Follow via GFC, as Geraldine Sandoval
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  114. #2 - Follow on twitter and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/#!/Gerisandoval/status/4203681754914816
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  115. #2 - LIKE on FB and shared
    http://www.facebook.com/heartnsoulcooking/posts/129205830471378
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  116. daily tweet; http://twitter.com/atticgirl76/status/4262956942499840

    donnyandshelly at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete