
Mompreneur Sonya founded Belly Charms based on the special need of women who love their belly rings...but could not wear them during pregnancy. From that one idea she has grown into a wonderful online boutique offering Mother bracelets, maternity belly button rings, anklets and other maternity jewelry and wear.
Here are just a few from her wonderful handmade selection, most of which can be personalized to fit yourself or the women in your life.. All very nicely priced and just perfect for gift giving!
Warning... She Kicks" Maternity Pendant, Black Scrabble Tile
![]() |
| $8.99 |
| $6.99 |
World's Best Grandma Classic Glass Tile Pendant
![]() |
| $9.99 |
Sterling Silver Maternity. Baby Charm Bracelet - You Design
![]() |
| $42.99 |
It's a Boy Maternity Flip Flops
![]() |
| $24.99 |
I received!
![]() |
| $49.99 |
Simply Beautiful! The bracelet I designed is a single strand Swarovski Pearl and sterling silver "MAMA" bracelet. It has 5.5mm sterling silver alphabet beads surrounded by pearls in creamrose and rose with a toggle clasp.
Seeing it on the computer is nothing like having it on! This piece of artwork is beautiful. The craftsmanship is magnificent and I love wearing it!
{All bracelets are designed by YOU with the colors and name(s) you desire. Belly Charms has single and multi strand bracelets}
Buy It!
Belly Charms personalized mother and grandmother bracelets begin at just $31.99
Holiday Explosion Bonus Entries:
Visit Belly Charms and let me know what product you are putting on your list! Or what you'd love to receive! {+1}
Tweet/FB this gift idea! {+1}
Follow Belly Charms on Facebook {+1} Must use language: "Thank you for sponsoring TheChickenista Holiday Explosion 2010, I really like {fill in what you found on their site}"
Follow Belly Charms on Twitter {+1} Must use language: "Thank you for sponsoring TheChickenista Holiday Explosion 2010, I really like {fill in what you found on their site}"
Please leave a comment for each action you chose. Also include email address, facebook name and link, twitter name and link
How Do I find the link?
Right-Click on time {circled} choose "copy link location" and paste it in the comment section with your info.
FTC Compliant: I was provided with items listed in post free of charge for reviewing purposes. I was NOT compensated. These are my true and honest feelings.







I love the live laugh love bracelet!
ReplyDeleteonecheaplady@yahoo.com
I like belly charms on FB and left a comment
ReplyDeleteonecheaplady@yahoo.com
I love the Gold and Silver Triple Strand Mother's Bracelet. This would make a great gift for my Mom.
ReplyDeletebsoppe1@yahoo.com
like Belly Charms on FB and left comment
ReplyDeletebsoppe1@yahoo.com
I'd love to receive the Swarovski Pearl & Sterling Silver Awareness Bracelet as I'm a breast cancer survivor.
ReplyDeleteyourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI LIKE Belly Charms on facebook(as myself, Robyn Lee) and left a comment
ReplyDeleteyourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net
http://twitter.com/rlee1950/status/9843422647025664
ReplyDeletetweeted the above
follow Belly Charms on Twitter as rlee1950 and commented.
I like the mom to be scrabble tile!
ReplyDeletefrugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com