Another Mom company! Signs by LC was created and founded by Mrs. Lauren Cox. A wife and mom with an incredible talent! Not only are these custom made but Lauren take pride in her detail!
I love mompreneurs! For two reasons....This shopping season many are having great discounts and buys, also buying lets you know you're helping a fellow WAHM. Two and more importantly all of Laurens work is a one of a kind!! No one will ever have your design exactly.
Signs by LC is not only signs, it's leather items, dresses, aprons and if you find a pattern you love..simply let her know and she will make it happen!
Here's a look at her work.. great pocket friendly gift ideas!
"The queen of dreamland"
![]() |
| $17.00 |
Leather heart w/ cross keychain
![]() |
| $7.50 |
Hand tooled leather heart keychain with a cross stamped in the center on each side. Aprox. 2in x 2in
House Number Signs
![]() |
| $20.00 |
Treated wood so it can stand up to the outdoors and it is sprayed with a clear finish to further prevent fading from the sun.
Girls Dresses
![]() |
| $20.00 |
I Received!
This dress was beautifully made, perfect length for my little girl, mid calf. And just right for spinning. LOL She's at the age where she loves to twirl! The stitching is strong. I told her my daughter favorite color and character and I was very pleased to see this at my doorstep. The outcome exceeded my expectation.
As a mom who love love loves to sew for my kids, I know the work that goes into making a dress like this. The bows and straps, the trim everything is just quality. And the wait time was very short. She also allowed a bit of extra strap so if Catie grows a little I can adjust accordingly.
Signs By LC on Etsy!
This dress was beautifully made, perfect length for my little girl, mid calf. And just right for spinning. LOL She's at the age where she loves to twirl! The stitching is strong. I told her my daughter favorite color and character and I was very pleased to see this at my doorstep. The outcome exceeded my expectation.
As a mom who love love loves to sew for my kids, I know the work that goes into making a dress like this. The bows and straps, the trim everything is just quality. And the wait time was very short. She also allowed a bit of extra strap so if Catie grows a little I can adjust accordingly.
Buy It!
Signs By LC on Etsy!
More Photos on Facebook *** You'll find deals and giveaways posted also!
Holiday Explosion Bonus Entries:
Visit Signs By LC and let me know what product you are putting on your list! Or what you'd love to receive! {+1}
Tweet/FB this gift idea! {+1}
Fan Signs By LC on Facebook {+1} Must use language: "Thank you for sponsoring TheChickenista Holiday Explosion 2010, I really like {fill in what you found on their site}"
How Do I find the link?
Right-Click on time {circled} choose "copy link location" and paste it in the comment section with your info.
FTC Compliant: I was provided with items listed in post free of charge for reviewing purposes. I was NOT compensated. These are my true and honest feelings.
Holiday Explosion Bonus Entries:
Visit Signs By LC and let me know what product you are putting on your list! Or what you'd love to receive! {+1}
Tweet/FB this gift idea! {+1}
Fan Signs By LC on Facebook {+1} Must use language: "Thank you for sponsoring TheChickenista Holiday Explosion 2010, I really like {fill in what you found on their site}"
Please leave a comment for each action you chose. Also include email address, facebook name and link, twitter name and link
How Do I find the link?
Right-Click on time {circled} choose "copy link location" and paste it in the comment section with your info.
FTC Compliant: I was provided with items listed in post free of charge for reviewing purposes. I was NOT compensated. These are my true and honest feelings.








No comments:
New comments are not allowed.