19 November 2010

Holiday Explosion! 2010: Jockey

This is on everyones list I'm sure!  As a child I knew 9 times out of 10 Christmases there would be socks and underwear wrapped for us.... and now, well I almost always gift socks and underwear to my kids!

Jockey is a family brand of hosiery, t-shirts, boxers, briefs, panties, kids underwear, socks and thermals!  What doesn't scream Christmas!  I love the feel on brand new socks, and the way my kids go thru clothes, I feel in the mix of new toys and gadgets these are even more valuable!



A while back I introduced many of you to their new LUXE line of No-Panty Line Panties and Camisoles.  These ooze luxury.  They're so soft and seamless.  They have become my favorites!  A Nylon blend that's light and fine gauged.   You truly can NOT see them thru even the tightest of clothes. From size 5 to 4XL!  For every woman.
Jockey also has long johns for men!  Now I have absolutely no need for them here... It hardly reaches 30 degrees in the winter.  Maybe an occasional low 20's.  But if your where these are a much needed item, how fabulous would your man feel in these!  Their double layer keep moisture at bay and the FreshGuard odor protection keeps you feeling fresh!

And with those dipping temps how about thermals!  Also with the FreshGuard odor protection!

Jockey has also put together a Holiday Gift Guide for 2010.  A very user friendly shopping guide, packed with great gift ideas for everyone on your list!

I RECEIVED!
Jockey LUXE and Tees

BUY IT!
Jockey LUXE $22.00 {Camisole} and $9.50 {Panty}
Jockey Tees $ 24.99 {3pk}

Holiday Explosion Bonus Entries:

Visit Jockey's website and let me know what product you are putting on your list!  Or what you'd love to receive! {+1}


Please leave a comment for each action you chose.  Also include email address, facebook name and link, twitter name and link.

How Do I find the link? 
 Right-Click on time {circled} choose "copy link location" and paste it in the comment section with your info.

FTC Compliant: I was provided with items listed in post free of charge for reviewing purposes.  I was NOT compensated.  These are my true and honest feelings.

2 comments:

  1. I like the Ladies Flannel Pant in the Crystal Polar Bears design.
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to receive the No Panty Line Promise®Modal Long John
    ksceviour@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete