19 November 2010

Holiday Explosion! 2010: KIWI Gift Set


Perfect gift set for the shoe lovers!  This gift set comes with:

  • The KIWI Leather Care Kit- Complete care kit for your leather shoes.
    • Features:Contents include 2 - 1 1/8oz. Tins of polish (1 black and 1 brown), 2 daubers, 1 shine brush, and 1 shine cloth. 

      • For Black or Brown Leather  

  • The KIWI Suede & Nubuck Protector- Provides maximum protection against water and stains. Won't darken or discolor.
    • Features: Provides maximum protection against water and stains, so your Suede & Nubuck leather shoes remain new looking longer. The formula contains a special polymer which produces an invisible protective shield.

      • For Suede & Nubuck.

      • 4 1/4 ounces package.
  • KIWI Camp Dry Boot Protector- Penetrates to protect, allows material to breathe.
    • Features: Unique silicone formula bonds to leather and fabrics to create an extremely tough barrier, while still allowing materials to breathe. Ideal for work, hunting, hiking and other outdoor boots and shoes. Odorless when dried and cured.

      • For Work and Outdoor Boots.

KIWI has been a household name for years!  {Since 1909!} So when I was asked to include this company in my gift guide I had to say "You Bet!"

I have such fond memories of KIWI as a child.  My Dad worked a lot, and was gone pretty much from the time I woke up, to dinner time.  But every Sunday like clock work, my Dad would pull out his shoe kit and sit and care for his boots.  Us kids would sit with him and talk, and some times get to buff!  Even to this day, the smell of KIWI reminds of those "easier" days.

KIWI prides themselves on shoe care.  As they say, they have a "passion for shoes".  My Dad didn't polish his shoes to keep them "new" looking.  {He worked construction} He did it because it really extends the life of the boot.  Taking the time to care for them made sure he got his monies worth and wouldn't have to replace them anytime soon.  Which for us, wasn't really an option anyway.  He worked full time and picked up side jobs to make ends meet.  Keeping KIWI in the house was a must!

Making sure everyone's shoes are winter ready, or accompanying a new pair of boots under the tree, a nice stocking stuffer... the ideas to put KIWI on your Holiday List are endless.

I RECEIVED!
All items listed above.

BUY IT!

Holiday Explosion Bonus Entries:
Follow KIWI on Facebook{+1}
Visit KIWI's website and let me know what product you are putting on your list! {+1}

You must tell them I sent you and thank them for sponsoring "Holiday Explosion!"

Please leave a comment for each action you chose.  Also include email address, facebook name and link, twitter name and link.

How Do I find the link? 
 Right-Click on time {circled} choose "copy link location" and paste it in the comment section with your info.

FTC Compliant: I was provided with items listed in post free of charge for reviewing purposes.  I was NOT compensated.  These are my true and honest feelings.

3 comments:

  1. like KIWI on facebook-debbie coyle
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the KIWI Water Pruf.
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you on the Wednesday blog hop - check our my blog too!
    http://blog.fromthehipdesigns.com

    ReplyDelete