Mompreneur Lidya Francis from Little Molly Designs, an online hair clippie boutique, hand makes little girls clips and bows. She pays special attention to the detail and makes the stitch a part of the artwork. I am in love with her work!
Here are a few of my favorites I found and would all make such lovely gifts for little girls!
{Psst! Ms. Lidya also does custom orders so ask away!}
Santa Christmas
This cute clip has been created using 4.5cm alligator hair clip and covered in high quality grosgrain ribbon with a hand crafted felt. The santa claus has beaded eyes, it made up of 2 layers incl. felt backing & hand stitched.
Just in Time for Christmas! Ho! Ho! Ho!A SnowLady Clip!
Detail detail detail! Love It!Ice Cream Clip
![]() |
| Available in 4 Flavors/Colors |
I love the stitching on the cone! Super cute!
Dog Clips
Princess Crown Clips
What girl doesn't need a crown!
I Received!

I get asked, "Oh wow where did you get these!" I smile, I just love knowing the newest and cutest, and I gladly share Little Molly's Designs. You're little girl will get soo many compliments on these.
The attention to the small things will blow you away when you receive your handmade hair accessories.
Buy It!
Little Molly's Designs on Ebay!
Little Molly's Shop on Facebook *** You'll find the latest in design here!
FTC Compliant: I was provided with items listed in post free of charge for reviewing purposes. I was NOT compensated. These are my true and honest feelings.
FTC Compliant: I was provided with items listed in post free of charge for reviewing purposes. I was NOT compensated. These are my true and honest feelings.







No comments:
Post a Comment
________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥