Popchips are potato chips that are never fried or baked, with that perfect crunch! All natural snacks with no preservatives, cholesterol, artificial flavoring or colors. ZERO grams saturated and trans fats. Ok so they're healthy... how do they taste? Delish! Popchips come in just about every flavor. Salt & Pepper, Chedder, Sour Cream & Onion, BBQ, Salt & Vinegar, Parmesan Garlic and Original.
Popchips strongly believes to make every snack count. If its not tasty..they don't consider it a snack. In an effort to save us all from bad snacking, Popchips went out to create the perfect chip. They knew they did NOT want it fried...Those chips are too unhealthy. They knew they did NOT want it baked...Those chips are not tasty.... {sort of like Goldilocks} So they grabbed some wholesome potatoes, added a bit of heat and pressure...and waited.... POP! They had themselves an awesome, healthy chip! Toss in all natural seasoning and they had done it! Flavorful, natural and healthier potato chips!
These chips are a bit thicker than your average chip. With no greasy fingers!
These chips even made Oprah's O magazine's "The O List"
My favorite of their flavors has to be the Sea Salt & Vinegar! Yum, I could eat those all day long...well, I think my mouth would eventually close up LOL. My Hubby does enjoys himself some chips. But, I don't indulge his munchies too often. I get concerned with the cholesterol levels and blood pressure, so I try and keep it really down to a minimum. Plus my monkeys see... my monkeys do. I want the kids to grow up with a good sense of "healthy and indulgence" balance.
With Popchips, I feel OK tossing a bag into their lunch, because I know its a much better chip. With Hubby, I love that these chips have half the fat of a regular, no cholesterol, and are all natural. His new found love are the Salt & Pepper! I also love that each bag it's just 100 calories... a whole .8oz bag!
Would you all love to win a box of PopChips?!
EZ Entry:
"Like" Popchips on Facebook & tell them your favorite flavor!
Hurry ends 12/02!
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of popchips and received a “Get Popped” box of popchips and a $30 gift certificate to thank me for taking the time to participate


"Like" Popchips on Facebook and left a comment that BBQ is my favorite flavor. Yes indeed, I have tried the BBQ ones. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteyourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net
like them on facebook and wrote on their wall-debbie coyle
ReplyDeletemissdeb1@earthlink.net
Told them my favorite flavor is salt and pepper. I was so sad when our Target stopped selling these. Hubs and I LOOOOOVE them!
ReplyDeletelaprochaine at gmail dot com
I liked popchips on FB and wrote on their wall saying Parmesan Garlic is my favorite flavor. yum (FB name-erin brady)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/popchips/posts/10150090273496495
erinnicole14@gmail.com
I like them on facebook and left a comment
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/popchips/posts/10150090572596495
ksceviour@hotmail.com
I'm a fan of Pop Chips on Facebook (Kate Ryan) and I commented:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/popchips/posts/10150090947141495
Kate1485 at hotmail.com
I like Popchips on facebook (Louis Here)
ReplyDeleteWall Comment
schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com
I like pop chips on FB and I left a comment
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/popchips#!/popchips/posts/10150092197781495
freebiegoddess03@aol.com
I like Popchips on Facebook and left a Wall comment -- *Thanks* for the giveaway!
ReplyDeletehttp://scr.im/ladybugemail
I "Like" Popchips on Facebook & told them my favorite flavor:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/popchips/posts/10150096784166495
(email in profile)
Already "Like" Popchips on FB. Left my favorite flavor: cheddar
ReplyDeletecereza25 at yahoo dot com
Liked on FB and told them I liked sea salt & vinegar - yum!
ReplyDeletetressa(dot)sherman(at)hotmail(dot)com
I like Popchips on facebook and wrote on their wall!
ReplyDeletemae_01_sw@yahoo.com
like them on Fb and told them my fav flavor was BBQ as Amber Lusk MacDonald
ReplyDeleteamber01sw@yahoo.com
I like Popchips on facebook!
ReplyDeleteLiked them (Kellywcu) and told them my fave flavor
ReplyDeleteKellywcu@yahoo.com
I like on Facebook and commented. Pepsi and BBQ chips. Man, I want some now.
ReplyDeleteThanks
geneveve2 at gmail dot com