18 November 2010

K-Y Brand Kissable Sensations! {Review & Giveaway}

**This is a review for an adult product, be advised you MUST be 18 years or older to enter this giveaway**
Also, again family, if you wish NOT to be in the know of my sex life, I have plenty of other posts to read ;)



K-Y Brand KissableSensations come in "his" and "her" flavors. Strawberry for him and Chocolate for her.  My favorite time of the day! Foreplay!  That's like the best, am I right?!  After being married for as long as I have {10yrs! OMG!} or just being with the same person for an extended time..eventually everyone I think falls into a routine.  Which isn't a bad thing necessarily.  He knows what you like, you know what he likes...  it sometimes makes for the much needed quickie!  { 4 kids...yeah, I'll take a quickie!} Bing bam boom, I need to do dishes. LOL

But sometimes you have got to mix things up a bit!  No one like being bored and who wants boredom especially in the bedroom. Not me!  K-Y Kissables adds a little more play to your foreplay.  Just add a drop here and there...where ever your little heart desires to kiss...or be kissed!

The K-Y Intense Arousal Gel for Her is aimed at well.... I think that explained it!  It's proven to heighten arousal and intensify your climax.  Again, this could also be a bit of fun foreplay.  Having him apply or watch you apply.  Very hot!
I Received!
I must say I did quite enjoy reviewing these babies!  Phew!  I'm thinking of making this my day job and part timing as a mom.  In all honesty the Yours & Mine was pretty fun, the flavors aren't overwhelming.  Slight flavor and a bit sticky, but not to the "ruin the mood" point.  Because its a clear and non-staining, you don't have to worry about ruining anything.  A very important point, this will not harm latex.  So, wrap it up if you need to.

Now for the Intense.  I always wondered about these gels.  Do they work?  How much better could it really get?  Some can be pretty pricey, are they worth it?  YES! Yes to all of the above.  Holy moly, not to get to graphic...but, I'm definitely keeping this in the nightstand!  On stock, on subscription. WOW! Yes, check please!  For me at least, I would say take a "normal" and double that from beginning to end.  The biggest difference I felt though was right in the beginning.  I hit the gate running!
Buy It!
K-Y Kissable Sensation {$16.99} 
K-Y Intense for Her {$26.49}

Win It!
Five lucky readers will win K-Y Product!

EZ ENTER!
"Like" K-Y On Facebook! Thank them and let them know I sent you.  Maybe let them know your favorite product...  {Optional}

Hurry Ends 12/02!

21 comments:

  1. I already like them on FB (Wanda McHenry) but there is no where to leave a comment.
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them but I am not able to leave a comment.lisa.mcgeen@Hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the on Facebook...Commented on one of their posts!!

    ktdietrich@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them on Facebook and left a comment.

    darlene.demell@sympatico.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked them and left a comment below the others but can not grab the link. Would like to try these, can not review them on our blog but no one says I can't win them !! LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. LIKE KY on facebook and left a comment

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like them on facebook and wrote on their wall.
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like KY on facebook and commented on their wall that you sent me
    joosbornenc at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. K-Y® Brand YOURS+MINE® Couples Lubricants

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like you on facebook! (Missy Misfit-Momma)

    seksi_missy at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like KY brand on FB and commented on one of their statuses (erin brady)

    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I liked them on facebook and commented on a post,told them you sent me!(Karla Sceviour)
    ksceviour@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a fan of KY on Facebook but cannot leave a comment on their wall

    Kate1485 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like Couples Place by K-Y Brand on facebook (Louis Here)

    Wall Comment

    schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I liked KY on FB and I posted On one of there wall posts as they do not have it to where people can make a wall post.

    freebiegoddess03@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I liked them, but didn't see a place to make a post

    s_edel1027 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like them on facebook and left a comment on one of their posts!
    mae_01_sw@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. like them and commented on Fb as Amber Lusk MacDonald
    amber01sw@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like them on facebook (LuLu Paczosa)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well, the entry box is open so I'll enter. I like on Facebook and didn't see a wall to write on so it's on a comment.
    Thank you. Good review. Cracked me up.
    geneveve2 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete