09 November 2010

Why Should You Join Eden Fantasy's Ambassador Program


I've been an Ambassador for Eden Fantasys for awhile now.  And I love it!!  Eden Fantasys is an online adult store filled with tons of goodies!  I've reviewed some here and on my personal blog. {Hint: Just type Eden Fantasys in the search box.}

So why an online adult store?  One because I'm human and love having fun in the bedroom.  Two, being a mom now makes it kinda hard to hit those stores....  and who really has time.  I live at least an hour away from any.  And three, when the kids go to bed, it's kinda a turn on to sit with hubby and pick out some added fun.  We can sit and look and read everything online in the privacy of our own home, making sure we pick out a winner!

So why Eden Fantasys?  Well, I'll tell you I personally shopped there before I started reviewing anything.  I had won a gift card from Sandi at Nothing Off Limits forever ago.  And that one shopping experience starting my ball rolling.  I loved it, and I've made quite a few purchases since.  I loved the discretion, nothing comes to your house with a huge "DILDO ON BOARD" sticker.  They take your privacy very seriously.  Even with their Ambassador program they never ask you to post anything your not comfortable with.   You could even make your post NOT on the item you chose just an overview of the site.  Eden Fantasys has a wide array of adult toys, massagers, lingerie, role play, anything and everything your little heart desires. {ALL OF WHICH IS OPEN TO AMBASSADORS FOR FREE!} 

So what is exactly their Ambassador program?  Once a month you get an item of your choice for free.  Free shipping included.  You try it out and then post a review on that item on your blog.  Like I said it could be a general site post.  However, personality and honesty are still priority.

These aren't your typical reviews, they like to call them "testimonials"  because of they're casual and freestyle.  Unlike reviews you do for other products/companies.

It's an amazing program, and perfect especially if your like me who welcomes more excitement and loves fun in the bedroom!

If you'd like to become an Ambassador for Eden Fantasys, the more the merrier and the better the goodies, just email my girl Jenn at jenn@edenfantasys.com {Be sure to let Jenn know TheChickenista sent you I could win an amazing prize!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥