In the morning, now that Hubby's home with me, we both try and beat each other to the pot. I have my favorite... he has his. So it's a race! But, I gotta be honest, as long as I'm waking up to the smell of coffee brewing I'm good!
Only in stores for a limited time!
- Vanilla Nut- You'd be nuts not to try our rich, creamy vanilla hazelnut blend.
- Pumpkin Spice- You'll fall for this new flavor that adds a little spice and everything nice.
- Mocha Mint- Brew up a warm cup of this minty winter treat and satisfy your chocolate craving.
The morning I received Dunkin' Donuts Holiday Flavored Coffee blends, I was in heaven! I hadn't tried Dunkin's Winter Blends before. When I had that first pot going, the house filled up with the smell of Pumpkin! Ahh, it was such a rich aroma. Hubby and I have both tried all the flavors. My favorite is the Vanilla Nut. It's not too strong of a coffee, which is perfect for me. {Background Note: I've been battling panic disorder for the last year and a half. Go to my personal blog TheChickenista and search panic or anxiety for that hot mess. I really can't tolerate much caffeine. But I can't live without it either. And since I refuse to take any prescription meds for it, I have to choose my coffee by trial and error.} It's light but flavorful. Very smooth and easy. The vanilla smell is amazing.
The Pumpkin Spice I would say is the strongest of the 3. If you love spice and pumpkin flavor you're in for a treat! I'm a huge pumpkin lover, but it was a little strong for my taste. But, out of the 3 it's my favorite to smell brewing! Love love love pumpkin pie baking, and that's almost what it smelled like. YUM!
Hubby's favorite is the Mocha Mint. Which is odd, because he hates chocolate and really isn't a flavored coffee type of guy. But, he's made it ever since it came into the house. {If he's beat me to the pot!}☺ It's a light mocha taste with a hint of mint.
I love having company pop in and having a fresh pot of coffee going. It fills your home with it's inviting aroma, and with these it adds a neat conversation piece. Because they're seasonal, they have to try them all! With the Holidays around the corner, these home packaged bags are perfect for gift giving.
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Smuckers and received necessary products to facilitate my review. In addition, I received a gift certificate to thank me for taking the time to participate.
I purchased the pumpkin spice the other day at Target on sale and I was disappointed. I like strong coffee (I usually drip brew espresso blend) and I found it to be much to weak. The second pot I brewed I had to use almost double the amount of ground I normally use even when I brew regular coffee.
ReplyDeleteI do agree that the Pumpkin smells delicious when brewed. Unfortunately that added to my disappointment.
I love Dunkin Donuts coffee but haven't tried these yet. I'll have to give them a try!
ReplyDeleteLike you on facebook from TFF! Hope you can stop by and like back. Thanks!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/From-Chalkboards-to-Strollers/137079489677144
http://chalkboardstostrollers.blogspot.com/p/todays-blog-hops.html