I Received:
![]() |
| Kathy $24.95 |
![]() |
| Janet $24.95 |
• Embroidered facial features
• Clothes are removable and changeable for added play-value
• Yarn hair is easy to re-style
• Each doll has a “Best Pals” baby bead bracelet – just like in the 1950’s
![]() |
| $29.95 |
![]() |
| CD $16.95 |
• Picture and lyric booklet insert
• Favorite songs include: Christopher Robin, Too-Ra-Loo-Ra-Loo-Ral
• And, as sung on stage, All the Pretty Little Ponies (Hush-a-bye)
• Two songs include 9 year old Janet’s original vocals from 1956
• Special guest vocalist, Janet’s 2 year old granddaughter, Lia
I love the dolls, made so beautifully and the clothes are removable so we can dress her in anything. Notice I said "we"... Yup! I love playing dollies with my sweet girl. Since she has no sisters, it's me and her! {Good thing we got 2!} They're cuddly and big! Perfect as a little friend for her. They remind me of the simpler toys we use to have as a child. We didn't have bling dolls like they do now. Very nice and sturdy craftsmanship as well. Very well made. Detailed.
Her favorite is the tea set. She loves to play hostess. The carrying case makes for easy pick up too. She takes them out only to play then sets them back in so nicely, you'd swear it was china! Probably the only toy she "takes care of". We sit with our dolls and make conversation with them. It's so cute to watch her imagination!
Very sweet Christmas gift.
I received everything listed above free of charge for reviewing purposes. I was not compensated nor was I asked to post a review. These are 100% my opinions.




I didn't know the Lennon sisters made dolls. "Sad Movies" is a great song. Remember that?
ReplyDeleteI remember watching them and their other sisters on Andy Williams Show and Lawrence Welk.
So they are in the doll biz now. Wow, I just remembered when I was a kid I had paper dolls of the Lennon sisters.