09 December 2010

Holiday Explosion! 2010: Baby Rock Apparel

Trendy, punk, hip and edgy these words are what describes Baby Rock Apparel to a tee.  As in t-shirts! 

Check out some of my favorites:





Their cute creative tees are just but drop.  Hoodies, pettie skirts, headwear, footwear and more cool baby clothes!

I Received:

$27.99
100% cotton.
"burnout pink"

When I received the tee I was super thrilled.  Soft and nice graphics.  My daughter wears a 2T and it fit perfectly. The hardest part was choosing the tee!!  I wanted them all!  I love the boob man onesie!  How cute is that!  The "Lock Up your daughters" is awesome.  Very cool trendy shop.

Tees average is $24.99

$24.99

$9.99
Then use it as a lunchbox!

Use coupon code CHICKENISTA  for a cool 15% off!
I received item{s} listed above free of charge for reviewing purposes.  I was not compensated nor was I asked to post a review.  These are 100% my opinions.

1 comment:

  1. stopping in from keeping company thursday, new gfc follower
    http://kelleya85.blogspot.com/2010/12/keeping-company-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥