04 December 2010

Holiday Explosion! 2010: Born Free

BornFree Products are 100% Free of BPA, Phthalates, PVC and other potentially harmful toxins.




BornFree carries bottles, cups, pacifers, teethers, sterilizers, accessories and more.

 I must say I loved the Twist N' Pop Straw Cups.  This is one big cup!  It holds 14oz which means less fill-ups.  Yay, especially if your an on the go mama.  I also loved when you twist the top...the straw goes in with it.  Preventing spills and an ickie straw if dropped.  It's smaller bottom is perfect for little hands. {2+ yrs}
My 4yr old just loves this.  She's still at the clumsy stage and this is just perfect for her.  Makes for a nice just-girls shopping trips we love to take.  Living so far out from town, she usually is done with her drink before we're half way there.  Since this carries 14 fl oz, it lasts her.  {$7.99}



Gift Sets Ready for Giving
$44.99

The BornFree® Gift Set includes:
  • 3x 5oz. bottles with level 1 nipples
  • 1x 9oz. Bottle with level 1 nipple
  • 1x Trainer cup
  • 1x Twin Pack Level 2 nipples
$19.99

Dapple Clean-Up Kit

This perfect introduction to the Dapple line includes four of Dapple's most popular products: Dapple Baby Bottle & Dish Liquid, Toy & Surface Cleaner Spray, Toy & Surface Cleaner Wipes and Travel Pack, plus a free cleaning cloth.

$69.99

Smart Start Gift Set

The BornFree® Smart Start Gift Set includes:
  • 1x Sterilizer
  • 3x 5oz. Plastic Bottles
  • 1x 9oz. Plastic Bottle
  • 1x Twin Pack Level 2 nipples
  • 1x Day and Night Silicone Pacifier
  • 1x Twister Brush Set


Buy It!

BornFree is also available at Target, Babies r' Us, Whole Foods Market, Buy Buy Baby, Diapers.com and CVS.

Holiday Explosion Bonus Entries:
Visit BornFree and let me know what product you are putting on your list!  Or what you'd love to receive! {+1}
Tweet/FB this gift idea! {+1}
Fan BornFree on Facebook {+1} Must use language: "Thank you for sponsoring TheChickenista Holiday Explosion 2010, I really like {fill in what you found on their site}"



Please leave a comment for each action you chose.  Also include email address, facebook name and link, twitter name and link

How Do I find the link? 



 Right-Click on time {circled} choose "copy link location" and paste it in the comment section with your info.

FTC Compliant: I was provided with items listed in post free of charge for reviewing purposes.  I was NOT compensated.  These are my true and honest feelings.

4 comments:

  1. The Twist and Pop cup is what I would like to receive
    ozzykelley1(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to receive the Smart Start Gift Set!
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wrote on BornFree's FB wall (erin brady)
    http://www.facebook.com/BornFreeBaby/posts/10150332671125344
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i posted the giveaway on my FB page life as it is
    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=168626713177367&id=152691381437384
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete