04 December 2010

Holiday Explosion! 2010: Carolina Pad

Looking for cute and stylish office and school supplies, organization utensils, and accessories?  Carolina Pad has you covered! 

My list of favorites!  All very nicely priced and perfect for stocking-stuffers and stand alone gifts!

$6.00
The perfect gift for your stylishly organized friends - the Simply Chic gift bundle!
Regularly priced at $10.97, bundled for holiday sale at $6.00
It's fashionable, functional and affordable!
Choose between the pink, yellow or green accessory clutch.
Designer paper clips and binders included!



$5.00
Stuff three stockings for the price of one!
*Whimsical Flower Ideal Notebook (will receive one of three colors - pink, yellow or red)
*Pattern Play Mini-Album (holds 14 pictures; expandable and can hang on a wall)
*Hot Chocolate Mini-Album (holds 14 pictures; expandable and can hang on a wall)

27.99
- Magnet snap closure
- Five interior pockets
- One interior drink holder
- Two exterior pockets
- Removable wristlet

$4.99

Hot Chocolate 2011 12 Month Desk Calendar

Product Features:
- 18" x 10 1/2"
- Large date blocks
- Plenty of space for notes
$6.99

Simply Chic Storage Box

- 9" (d) x  3" (w) x 11" (h)
- Label holder

I Received:


Includes:
5 decorative Tab Dividers
12 pocket pages to hold 48 standard 4”x6” photos
12 pocket pages to hold 48 standard 5”x7” photos
12 pocket pages to hold 48 letters, cards, photos, or other keepsakes up to 8.5”x11”


This is super cute organizer has everything you need to keep those memories for years.   Plenty of room for photos, and space to add additional pockets, the handy notes tab makes for easy jotting.  The part I most love..the price, at only $12.99!  Which is awesome since I have 4 kids and take so many pictures.

Buy It!

Carolina Pad is also available at major retailers such as Target, WalMart,  Staples, Kmart,  Walgreens and CVS.

Holiday Explosion Bonus Entries:
Visit Carolina Pad and let me know what product you are putting on your list!  Or what you'd love to receive! {+1}
Tweet/FB this gift idea! {+1}
Fan Carolina Pad on Facebook {+1} Must use language: "Thank you for sponsoring TheChickenista Holiday Explosion 2010, I really like {fill in what you found on their site}"



Please leave a comment for each action you chose.  Also include email address, facebook name and link, twitter name and link

How Do I find the link? 



 Right-Click on time {circled} choose "copy link location" and paste it in the comment section with your info.

FTC Compliant: I was provided with items listed in post free of charge for reviewing purposes.  I was NOT compensated.  These are my true and honest feelings.

5 comments:

  1. I love the 17 College Planner-Pink!
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote on Carolina Pad's FB wall (erin brady)
    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10150342136920046&id=20968565045
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i posted the giveaway on my FB page Life As It iS
    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=108367159235377&id=152691381437384
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Carolina Pad I didn't even know they existed until I started reading Blogger reviews, now every time I go buy "school" supplies I specifically look for them. I would love to have the Hot Chocolate 26-Pocket Expandable File - Dots


    Having Fun Blogging
    mrsphilipswithonel@gmail.com
    http://mrsphilipswithonel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I retweeted
    http://twitter.com/#!/lauraphilips/status/11319267332988928


    Having Fun Blogging
    mrsphilipswithonel@gmail.com
    http://mrsphilipswithonel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete