For those who would love to hear let's begin!
OK these are a kinda present for both you and your partner. *wink wink* The holidays can be so tremendously stressful, and what better way to relive your stress than ......
Some good sex! There I said it. Sex. The best way to get rid of all the stress and worries! And in my opinion, the funnest!
A sneak peek into one of the giveaway packs is Eden Fantasy's is giving a $50 gift card.
WOot! WoOt! So lets see what kind of magic you can make happen for $50 bucks!
Remember you can always go to Eden's website to read real reviews from real people and check out the products rating {I placed them in brackets}!
Sensual
![]() |
| $47.99 {4STARS} |
Shunga Tenderness and Passion is great collection of sensual love products, packed in a beautiful box with Shunga painting on it. Included are
- A 4 oz. bottle of Strawberries and Champaign flavored erotic massage oil blended with real oils and Ylang Ylang.
- A 3.5 oz bottle of glycerin based Strawberries and Champaign flavored aphrodisiac oil.
- A silk bag with Sweet snow edible powder with the same flavor
- A feather tickler to tickle and tease your lover.
Masturbation
![]() |
| $49.99 {4STARS} |
How gorgeous! This all glass dildo is from Pipedream, the newest in the ICicle line of glass dildos.. Its just over 6 inches long and has multiple textures to it. As with all glass toys, it's keeps temperature very well. Made from a food grade material,PYREX, it's hypo-allergenic and latex free.
The ways to use this are endless.
Other from the line all under 50!
Like art on your nightstand.
Made of suede and faux fur, this flogger is a perfect addition to anyone collection or just right for the beginner. The ways to use this are endless.
Other from the line all under 50!
Like art on your nightstand.
Floggers
![]() |
| $33.74 {5STARS} |
Holidays
![]() |
| $29.99 {4STARS} |
Buy It!
Eden Fantasy's Offers giftcards, lingerie, couple play, adult toys and accessories. Prices to fit anyone wallet!
Eden Fantasy's FB page offers special deals for friends, they like to call "friends with benefits!"
Holiday Explosion Bonus Entries:
Visit Eden Fantasy's and let me know what product you are putting on your list! Or what you'd love to receive! {+1}
Tweet/FB this gift idea! {+1}
Fan Eden Fantasy's on Facebook {+1} Must use language: "Thank you for sponsoring TheChickenista Holiday Explosion 2010, I really like {fill in what you found on their site}"
How Do I find the link?
Right-Click on time {circled} choose "copy link location" and paste it in the comment section with your info.
FTC Compliant: I was provided with items listed in post free of charge for reviewing purposes. I was NOT compensated. These are my true and honest feelings.
Holiday Explosion Bonus Entries:
Visit Eden Fantasy's and let me know what product you are putting on your list! Or what you'd love to receive! {+1}
Tweet/FB this gift idea! {+1}
Fan Eden Fantasy's on Facebook {+1} Must use language: "Thank you for sponsoring TheChickenista Holiday Explosion 2010, I really like {fill in what you found on their site}"
Please leave a comment for each action you chose. Also include email address, facebook name and link, twitter name and link
How Do I find the link?
Right-Click on time {circled} choose "copy link location" and paste it in the comment section with your info.
FTC Compliant: I was provided with items listed in post free of charge for reviewing purposes. I was NOT compensated. These are my true and honest feelings.








I would love to receive the Bedside lover’s tool kit!
ReplyDeleteerinnicole14@gmail.com
I posted on Eden Fantasy's FB wall (erin brady)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/EdenFantasys/posts/483715856624
erinnicole14@gmail.com
I posted the giveaway on my FB fan page (Life As It Is)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=175544962474102&id=152691381437384
erinnicole14@gmail.com
I just added this to my Christmas list Ecstasy embroidered satin nightdress set, I LOVE sexy nighties, what a GREAT!!! way to start the evening.
ReplyDeleteheartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com
Tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/Gerisandoval/status/10719596361285632
heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com
Shared on FB
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/heartnsoulcooking/posts/146310112085351
heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com
Fan Eden Fantasy's on Facebook and left the comment;
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/EdenFantasys/posts/483871921624
heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com
I have a lot of things on my wishlist, but one thing I would like to get soon is the Lace and mesh babydoll with g-string. It has been sold out in my size for quite a while and is finally back in stock!
ReplyDeleteseksi_missy at hotmail dot com
Shared post on twitter: http://twitter.com/Missy_wpg/status/10747520825171968
ReplyDeleteseksi_missy at hotmail dot com
I like Eden Fantasy's on Facebook, but it is against Facebooks term's to write on a company wall as a contest entry. Facebook fan pages risk being deleted by Facebook with comments like this (Missy Misfit-Momma)
ReplyDeleteseksi_missy at hotmail dot com
Lace and mesh babydoll with g-string
ReplyDeleteozzykelley1(at)yahoo(dot)com