02 December 2010

Holiday Explosion! 2010: Smart Knit Kids


Smart Knit Kids says goodbye to lumpy socks.  Their seamless sock hugs your child's foot while their high-tech fiber keep the smellies at bay!

A holiday staple it's become, every mom has to put a pack of undies and socks under the tree!  These are perfect socks for children with sensory disorders!

Available in 5 colors and 5 sizes.  Made from a Lycra blend and a Non-binding Halo Top™ keeping those socks at the top and not slipping down.

$6.95{EA}


My daughter really doesn't like wearing socks and shoes.  Never has.  We've bought her so many different styles and colors, but nothing had worked.  She loves playing with them, just not wearing them all day. 

Nervous that she may have to start public school next year, I was very excited to try these socks out on her.

Reviewer:
{I got her the mediums so they would be knee high on her.}

First thing I noticed was she loved the feel of them.  She just sat there and rubbed her legs with a big smile on her face.  When she had her shoes on there was no tugging or whining that her toes were bunching.  No shoes flying at me.  She actually kept her shoes on for the entire trip into town.  I am very happy now that this little girl is happy wearing socks and shoes.  Family is surprised because for the last 4 years, socks and shoes didn't go with Caitlin.  She was always barefoot, even playing outside with the AZ heat in the summer. Not even flip flops.

Buy It!

Smart Knit Kids  Are available at 4 online stores.


Holiday Explosion Bonus Entries: 
Tweet/FB this gift idea! {+1}
Visit Smart Knit Kids and tell me something you learned about the socks, or a story about your childs battle with the right pair. {+1}



Please leave a comment for each action you chose.  Also include email address, facebook name and link, twitter name and link

How Do I find the link? 



 Right-Click on time {circled} choose "copy link location" and paste it in the comment section with your info.

FTC Compliant: I was provided with items listed in post free of charge for reviewing purposes.  I was NOT compensated.  These are my true and honest feelings.

No comments: