07 December 2010

Holiday Explosion! 2010: Giveaway Edition!

OK here it is, the giveaways!  I have four nicely packed {metaphorically} gift bundles ready for 4 lucky readers!

Giveaway #1
This features Frecklebox, BrugoMug, The Kit Place, Green Ostrich, Born Free, and Kidorable {OPEN TO US}

You'll receive: A Frecklebox lunchbox personalized, the new BrugoMug 100% leakproof, a kit of your choice from The Kit Place, a set of mixing bowls as seen in my review from Green Ostrich, 5 oz glass bottles, clear button pacifiers and Twist N' Pop cup from Born Free and an umbrella of your choice from Kidorable!


TOTAL RETAIL $ 150.50


Giveaway #2:
This features Kiwi, Think Geek, Eden Fantasy's, K'nex, and Carolina Pad. {OPEN TO US/CAN}

You'll Receive: Gift Certificates to Eden Fanatasy's, Carolina Pad and Think Geek.  Also, the new light up ferris wheel and 350 piece tub from K'NEX and a KIWI shoe care gift pack as I received.
TOTAL RETAIL $ 227

Giveaway #3:

This features The Pocket Disc, Milson Road, Tutortogs, Tukaiz and Amy Adele. {OPEN TO US}

You'll receive:  A pocket disc, a Daily Portrait from Milson Road, a tee from Tutortogs, one personalized calendar from Tukaiz and a certificate to Amy Adele.


Total Retail: $251.99

Giveaway #4:


This features Misikko, Smart Kids Knit, EcoMom and Belly Charms. {OPEN TO US/CAN}

You'll receive:  A Corioliss 1" Flat Iron courtesy of Misikko, 3 pairs of Smart Knit Kids socks, a single strand bracelet designed by you from Belly Charms and a gift certificate from Eco Mom.

TOTAL RETAIL $ 296

Rules: Open only until WED 12/08 @12am.

All bonus entries will be counted by me and added in before Random.org picks a winner.

  • To enter, you MUST be a GFC follower.   

ADDITIONAL ENTRIES: {+1 EACH ACTION}
Leave me a comment giving me the order of preference and where you live US or CANADA.  My apologies to my international readers.

Example comment:
Hi!
I'm a GFC follower & would love to win one of these giveaways.  My order of choices for giveaway are 2,3,1,4. {US}

myemail@myemail .com

This will be a first name pulled first choice, so on and so forth.

Thank you all so much, and I still have the gift guide going so if your looking to buy but don't know what...stay tuned. . .

I was given items free of charge from sponsoring companies for reviewing purposes, I am NOT compensated these are 100% my opinions.

234 comments:

  1. I'm a GFC follower in the US (alicia715) and I like the giveaways in this order: 2,1,4,3. Thanks!

    ohmiss14 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. GFC follower, I'm in the US and all the gifts are great. I'd like them in this order. 2,3,4,1.
    Tchoplin2009@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you on fb
    Teresa Inscoe Choplin
    Tchoplin2009@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a Twitter follower - @amccrenshaw

    ohmiss14 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Follow you on twitter
    @tichoplin2009
    Tchoplin2009@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sent friend request on fb
    Teresa Inscoe Choplin
    Tchoplin2009@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow with gfc and I would like #4 then #2..I am in Canada! Thanks!
    ksceviour@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow you on facebook(Karla Sceviour)
    ksceviour at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow you on twitter
    @ksceviour

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im subscribed via email
    ksceviour@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I added you as a friend on facebook(Karla Sceviour)

    ReplyDelete
  12. great prizes!! survivingateacherssalary at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. like you on FB
    survivingateacherssalary at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. 2, 1 , 4, 3 US in order of importance :)
    survivingateacherssalary at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a new follower via GFC, and I live in CANADA! I would like prize pack #4 as first choice, and #2 for second choice.I guess #1, and #3 are not available to me in canada:( karasceviour at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I subscribe to you via email. karasceviour at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like The Chickenista on facebook. karasceviour at hotmail dot com (Also, the ksceviour in the above comments is my sister,(karla) just letting you know so you wouldn't think that it was me cheating,,,she actually just told me about this giveaway:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a GFC follower & would love to win one of these giveaways. My order of choices for giveaway are 2,1,3,4

    ReplyDelete
  20. LIke TheChickenista Reviews on Facebook
    (jd drenchek-scavo)

    ReplyDelete
  21. sent a friend request (jd drenchek-scavo)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi there! I am a follower GFC - order 2,4,1,3 thanks for the chance to win!
    lisa.mcgeen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow TheChickenista Reviews on facebook
    lisa.mcgeen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ifollow on twiter @lmm831
    lisa.mcgeen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ifriended you on facebook
    lisa.mcgeen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am a GFC follower as Velvet
    velvethubler at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I Follow TheChickenista Reviews on Facebook as Velvet Hubler
    velvethubler at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I Follow TheChickenista on Twitter as @vhubler
    velvethubler at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am a friend on Facebook as Velvet Hubler
    velvethubler at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I live in the US and my preference is 2,1,4,3
    velvethubler at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  32. im a gfc follower. my order choice would be 1, 2, 3 then 4! i live in the us

    kylittleton@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. i follow you on facebook

    kylittleton@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. i follow you on twitter @kywest37

    kylittleton@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. i friended you on facebook

    kylittleton@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. email subscriber

    kylittleton@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. What great giveaways! I am a GFC follower. If I were to win my order of choices would be 4,2,1,3. Thanks!
    biffo37 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I follow TheChickenista Reviews on Facebook (as Susan P***).
    biffo37 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I follow the Chickenista on twitter (biffo37).
    biffo37 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I friend requested you on fb (as Susan P***).
    biffo37 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I subscribe to the Chickenista reviews by email.
    biffo37 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'm a GFC follower & would love to win one of these giveaways. My order of choices for giveaway are 2,1,4,3. {US}

    Thanks

    ethertonphotography@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I follow you on twitter

    ethertonphotography@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I follow you on GFC & my choice order is 1, 4, 2, 3

    vi3ti3abe at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I'm a GFC follower in the US. My order choice is 1,4,2,3.
    jujubee676 at msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I follow you via GFC and my choices are: 2, 4, 3, 1. Also, I live in the US!
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I like you on Facebook (Saoirse S.)
    jujubee676 at msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I follow TheChickenista Reviews on FB-erin brady
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I follow you on Twitter (SalemMomma)
    jujubee676 at msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I follow you on twitter-bradywadie14
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. 4,2,1,3

    I am a new GFC follower. Thanks for the opportunity.

    melgbrown@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I am friends with you on FB-erin brady
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I sent you a friend request on Facebook (Saoirse S.)
    jujubee676 at msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. i subscribe to your blog via email
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I subscribe via email.
    jujubee676 at msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I'm a follower through GFC. Thank you for the giveaway! The order I like is 1,2,4,3 :-)

    khmorgan_00 [at] yahoo [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Im a GFC follower from USA!! Thanks for the great chances, and I like 2,1, 4, 3. These are all great gifts, and I would love any of them!

    mandmvaught@centurylink.net

    ReplyDelete
  58. I LIKE Chickenista on facebook

    mandmvaught@centurylink.net

    ReplyDelete
  59. email subscriber

    mandmvaught@centurylink.net

    ReplyDelete
  60. twitter follower
    @mandmvaught

    mandmvaught@centurylink.net

    ReplyDelete
  61. Sent u friend request on facebook

    mandmvaught@centurylink.net

    ReplyDelete
  62. I follow on GCC. My preference would be 4,1,2,3. Thanks for the Giveaways.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Publicly following Reviews & Giveaways by TheChickenista with Google Friend Connect [Cheryl F. {The Lucky Ladybug}] -- My order of choices for the giveaway are 4, 2, 1, 3. {US} *Thanks* for the giveaway!
    http://scr.im/ladybugemail

    ReplyDelete
  64. Subscribed to Reviews & Giveaways by TheChickenista by email
    http://scr.im/ladybugemail

    ReplyDelete
  65. Follow on facebook
    kerismommy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I follow on GFC as bukaeyes
    bukaeyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I like The Chickenista on Facebook (Betsy Hoff)
    bukaeyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I sent you a friend request on Facebook (Betsy Hoff)
    bukaeyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I subscribe via email
    FROM THE USA
    I LIKE ALL PACKAGES, thanks!!
    bukaeyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I am a GFC follower

    My order of preference is 2,1,3,4

    I'm from the USA

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I'm a google friend follower (Snowflake07).
    All of the prize packs are great!
    My order of preference is 4, 1, 2, 3.
    I'm in the USA.
    hotpepper71 at bell south dot Net

    ReplyDelete
  72. email subscriber
    hotpepper71 at bell south dot Net

    ReplyDelete
  73. following you on twitter as SnowflakeDay
    hotpepper71 at bell south dot Net

    ReplyDelete
  74. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  75. I'm a US gfc follower, and my choice order is 2,1,3,4- thanks!

    b(dot)cardone(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  76. fb follower bethany cardone

    b(dot)cardone(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  77. twitter follower bcardoo79

    b(dot)cardone(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  78. fb friend bethany cardone

    b(dot)cardone(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I am a GFC follower
    sheric529@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I like you on facebook
    sheric529@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I follow you on twitter as SheriCarpenter
    sheric529@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I am a subscriber
    sheric529@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. My prefercances in this order
    #1
    #3
    #2
    I am in the USA

    ReplyDelete
  84. New GFC Follower. Matt S.

    mattschmunk at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. Follow Chickenista on twitter. matt0701

    Choice order: 2...4...3...1

    mattschmunk at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Subscribe to your feeds.

    mattschmunk at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. I am your newest follower via GFC & I would love to win these giveaway in this order 3241

    ReplyDelete
  88. I follow you on Fb

    randi3208atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  89. I follow you on Twitter

    randi3208atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  90. Happy Holidays!
    I'm a GFC follower & would love to win one of these giveaways. My order of choices for giveaway are 1,4,2,3. {US}

    WL71167@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. What a fantastic giveaway! I'm a GFC follower & would love to win any one of these giveaways. My order of choices for giveaway are 2-4-1-3
    I am in the US
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I subscribe via email
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I follow via GFC as primrose
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  94. •Follow TheChickenista Reviews on Facebook
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  95. •Follow TheChickenista on Twitter as rlee1950

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  96. I am a follower
    I like them in the following order 1, 2, 3, 4
    sylviawhit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I'm a GFC follower and I'd love to win 4, 2, 1, 3. Thank you!

    susan (at) cravingthesavings (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  98. •Friend Me on Facebook
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  99. I like your blog on Facebook.

    susan (at) cravingthesavings (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I follow on Twitter (@CravingSavings)

    susan (at) cravingthesavings (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  101. I just sent you a friend request on FB

    susan (at) cravingthesavings (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I'm an email subscriber (sclot.....@yahoo.com)

    susan (at) cravingthesavings (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  103. Email Subscribe to TheChickenista Reviews
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  104. gfc follower (US) & I'd like prizes: 2, 1 ,3 and 4

    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. would love to win one of these giveaways. My order of choices for giveaway are #4 and #2; I'm in Canada.

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  106. like on fb (michelle barrett)
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  107. fb friend (michelle b)
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. twitter follower @chelleb36
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  109. I'm a GFC follower (Annie1) and I'd love Pkg #2 and then Pkg #4. I live in Canada!

    ty

    nancyrobster at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  110. gfc - osu92

    julie_reuter92 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  111. Follow TheChickenista on Twitter


    greeeneyedwhwom

    nancyrobster at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  112. fb friend

    Anne Taylor or annectaylor1

    nancyrobster at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  113. email subscriber

    ty

    nancyrobster at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  114. 2,1,4,3 is my order preference (sorry, forgot to put it in my first post)

    i'm a fb fan - julie.reuter1

    julie_reuter92 at yahoo dot com

    i'm in the u.s.

    ReplyDelete
  115. I am a GFC public Follower and my prize choices are in this order:
    1,2, 3, 4 (USA)
    geneveve2 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  116. twitter follower - @nosogirl

    julie_reuter92 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  117. I Follow TheChickenista Reviews on Facebook
    as Laurie Harrison
    geneveve2 at gmail dot com
    USA
    Prize choice order: 1, 2, 3, 4

    ReplyDelete
  118. GFC, from the US. Order is 2,4,3,1. kekagel(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  119. friended you on fb - julie.reuter1

    julie_reuter92 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  120. Follow TheChickenista on Twitter
    as @geneveve2
    geneveve2 at gmail dot com
    Prize Choice Order: 1, 2, 3, 4
    USA

    ReplyDelete
  121. email subscriber

    julie_reuter92 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  122. I follow your page on F and sent friend request on your personal I like new friends too.
    Laurie Harrison
    geneveve2 at gmail dot com
    Prize choices, 1,2,3,4
    USA

    ReplyDelete
  123. I am an email subscriber
    geneveve2 at gmail dot com
    USA
    Prize Choice Order: 1,2,3,4

    ReplyDelete
  124. I follow via GFC
    I would like the gifts in this order: 4, 2, 3, 1
    couponinggirl at gmail dot com
    I'm in the US

    ReplyDelete
  125. Hi! GFC Follower (Kristin) and I'd love to win one!! I like them in this order: 4,2,1,3. (US)

    wowknk at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  126. I follow on Facebook (Kristin K).

    wowknk at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  127. I like you on FB
    Heather Saving
    couponinggirl at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  128. I follow you on Twitter @kristinnw.

    wowknk at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  129. I follow via Twitter
    @hford5302
    couponinggirl at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  130. I subscribe via email
    couponinggirl at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  131. I'm your friend on Facebook (Kristin K).

    wowknk at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  132. I'm an email subscriber.

    wowknk at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  133. I'm a GFC follower & would love to win one of these giveaways. My order of choices for giveaway are 4,2,1,3. {US}
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  134. Follower on Facebook
    (Tamara Bennington)
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  135. Friend on Facebook
    (Tamara Bennington)
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  136. I'm a GFC follower from Canada!

    I would love to win one of these giveaways in this order: 2, 4

    Thanks!

    seksi_missy at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  137. Email subscriber.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  138. I subscribe via email!
    seksi_missy at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  139. I'm your friend on Facebook (Missy Misfit-Momma)
    seksi_missy at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  140. Hi!
    I'm a GFC follower & would love to win one of these giveaways. My order of choices for giveaway are 4,2,1,3. Thank you for the chance! {US}
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  141. Following TheChickenista Reviews on Facebook as Silver Bella!
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  142. Following TheChickenista Reviews on Twitter as @silverbella11
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  143. email subscriber
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  144. I FOLLOW THE CHICKENISTA ON FACEBOOK AS ANDRAS ARENA

    ReplyDelete
  145. I FOLLOW THE CHICKENISTA ON TWITTER AS ANDRAS_ARENA

    ReplyDelete
  146. I ADDED YOU AS A FRIEND ON FACEBOOK AS ANDRAS ARENA

    ReplyDelete
  147. I SUBSCRIBE TO YOUR EMAIL/RSS FEED AS ANDRASARENA OR ANDRA1129@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  148. I sent a request to be your friend on Facebook!
    FB Name: Silver Bella
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  149. MY ORDER PREFERENCE FOR CHOICE OF GIVEAWAYS IS 2,4,3,1 AND I FOLLOW ON GFC, SORRY I DIDN’T SEE THAT OR IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MY FIRST COMMENT.

    ReplyDelete
  150. I follow with GFC. My order of preference is #2, and then 4 (Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  151. I Follow TheChickenista Reviews on Facebook (Dianne B-T)

    ReplyDelete
  152. I Follow TheChickenista on Twitter (@wowcheckitout)

    ReplyDelete
  153. I am a Facebook Friend (Dianne B-T)

    ReplyDelete
  154. I Subscribe to TheChickenista Reviews by email

    ReplyDelete
  155. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  156. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  157. I am a Google Friend Connect Follower! Thanks for the chance! MY order would be 2, 4, 3, 1 ( I am in the US)

    aaron_amanda(at)live(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  158. I follow "Like" The Chickenista Reviews on Facebook as Amanda Tomlinson

    aaron_amanda(at)live(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  159. I follow The Chickenista on Twitter @Smile7891

    aaron_amanda(at)live(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  160. I am a friend on Facebook (Amanda Tomlinson)

    aaron_amanda(at)live(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  161. I subscribe to the Chickenista reviews! :)

    aaron_amanda(at)live(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  162. I am a gfc follower!
    In the US
    My order of preference is 2, 4, 3, 1

    ReplyDelete
  163. Follow TheChickenista Reviews on Facebook
    erin neu

    ReplyDelete
  164. Follow TheChickenista on Twitter
    @erunuevo

    ReplyDelete
  165. Email Subscribe to TheChickenista Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  166. I am a follow via GFC from the US. My choices would be 1.2.4.3 Thank you
    ozzykelley1(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  167. I like you on facebook as Traci Kelley
    ozzykelley1(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  168. I follow you on twitter as TraciK66
    ozzykelley1(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  169. Hello :)
    I'm a GFC follower (dor) & would love to win one of these giveaways. My order of choices for giveaway are 2 and 4.
    Canada

    dorcontest at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  170. •Follow TheChickenista Reviews on Facebook
    doreen riopel
    dorcontest at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  171. I follow your blog through Google Friend Connect
    and I would choose this order: 1, 4, 3, 2


    hwm6253(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  172. •Follow TheChickenista on Twitter
    doreen riopel
    dorcontest at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  173. I happily subscribe by email.
    dorcontest at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  174. Follow you on facebook. You have the cute smurf pic, right?
    doreen riopel
    dorcontest at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  175. I forgot, I live in US.

    I follow you on twitter
    @ForTheirFuture
    hwm6253(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  176. I am a Facebook friend
    (Hannah)
    hwm6253(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  177. I subscribe by email
    hwm6253(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  178. I'm a GFC follower(Jennifer) in the US. My order of preference is 2,3,4,1. Thanks for a great giveaway!
    Jen
    jryder416 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  179. I'm an email subscriber in the US.
    jryder416 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  180. Following on GFC as sunymum (US). My order of choices for the giveaways are 2,4,1,3. Thanks so much for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  181. Following @TheChickenista on twitter as sunnymum.
    cbeargie at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  182. Subscribed via email to Reviews & Giveaways by TheChickenista.
    cbeargie at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  183. I'm a follower on GFC, my order preference is 2,4,1,3 and I live in the US!
    maryw1981 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  184. I follow you on twitter @getinonthewins
    maryw1981 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  185. I subscribe to your emails
    maryw1981 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  186. Hi!
    I'm a GFC follower & would love to win one of these giveaways. My order of choices for giveaway are 1, 3, 4, & 2. {US}

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  187. I "like" TheChickenista Reviews on Facebook

    Donna Hufman Warrington
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  188. I follow TheChickenista on Twitter as @2Cats2See

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  189. I'm a facebook friend

    Donna Hufman Warrington
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  190. I subscribe to TheChickenista Reviews

    Donna
    dwarrington1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  191. #1 , #4 , #2 And #3


    -

    I'm a fan of TheChickenista Reviews on Facebook (Beckey Sanders DeVore) I friended you on Facebook (Beckey Sanders DeVore) and i E-mail Subscribed to TheChickenista Reviews (laced.kittens@gmail.com)

    -

    beckey.devore@gmail.com (USA)

    ReplyDelete
  192. Hi Im Becky and I am a New GFC follower
    I would love to win in this order: 4, 1, 2, 3
    Thank You
    sweokgrl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  193. I Follow TheChickenista Reviews on Facebook (Ariel Tempest)
    sweokgrl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  194. I Follow TheChickenista on Twitter (bdiane34)
    sweokgrl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  195. I am a facebook friend (Ariel Tempest)
    sweokgrl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete