I was given:
2 Build a Bear Smallfry's
Patch's 3D Floor Puzzle
Play-Doh Mega Fun Factory
Play Shape and Spin Elmo
Playmobil First day of school
SmartMom Solutions
Little Debbies Christmas Tree Cakes
Crafts for the kids to do.
Does Mom Select know how to throw a party or what!
Unfortunately I don't have pictures for this one :( My hit or miss camera is a piece of garbage, I've already written a letter to Santa. Fingers crossed I get a Sony Bloggie.
I love having kid parties! Maybe that's the kid in me, maybe I just love cake a little too much. In any case the neighborhood kids had dibs on this party!
Let me start by talking about SmartMom Solutions. This was a big hit with the moms. A quick easy to fill out form ready to go. We have practices, assemblies, tutoring, various activities that our kids are involved in. Not to mention our own chaos. Contrary to popular belief, us SAHM aren't sitting at home watching Maury eating bon bons. We have a full load. If we're not blogging, we're cleaning. Not cleaning, we're shopping {and not the fun kind either,we're shopping for toilet paper and band-aids!} And if we aren't doing any of that, we're cooking for the army that is our family.
These handy go to notes are perfect for keeping shopping lists in order, notes precise and managing our lives. I love 'em!
Sneaky 3D Puzzles from Patch Products
![]() |
| $14.99 |
The kids had such fun hunting down and screaming out what they found as fast as they could. Though my daughter doesn't know all her letters and numbers just yet, this puzzle will certainly help with that!
Great learning tool I think, very impressed with Patch products!
![]() |
sassy kitty$12.00 |
![]() |
peace bear$12.00 |
I love these new bears from Build A Bear Workshop. They come in a fry container with bits of info about that bear, just adding to the cuteness. As with their big siblings, you can dress these tiny bears too!
Super soft and cuddle ready these would make great stocking stuffers!
I had but one problem with these, on the kitty the stitching was loose and I had to mend it. No other problems, she and my daughter are doing fine now. :)
![]() |
PLAY-DOH SESAME STREET SHAPE & SPIN ELMO Playset$19.99 |
![]() |
PLAY-DOH MEGA FUN FACTORY Playset$29.99 |
These two playsets were the hit of the party! Both come with their own cans of play-doh, stampers and instructions. Elmo talks! I love Elmo for a smaller child. He will help with shapes and colors and make learning very fun! While the Mega Fun Factory I see aged a bit older. Only because you need to be a little coordinated and quick with the conveyor belt.
Both were easy to clean. I actually gave one to a birthday boy since I just worked with Hasbro on the Mega Fun Factory! Great timing! He loves it.
![]() |
| Child’s First Day at School $3.29 |
Little Debbie's Christmas Tree Cakes...Not sure if these are to review but.....
YUMMY!
Again many thanks to Mom Select, the parties and products are always fab!
I was given the products listed free of charge for reviewing purposes. I was not compensated. These are 100% my own opinions.









No comments:
Post a Comment
________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥