Let's not be wasteful this season! And being green doesn't have to cost you a fortune. After all it is recycled right! GreenOstrich is your home for all things green. And this giving season let's make them green gifts!
GreenOstrich has you covered from being eco-minded at home to taking green to school. Just take a look at just some of what I love about this earth conscious company.
OFFICE
![]() |
| $9.79 |
Toys
![]() |
| $24.56 |
Holidays
![]() |
| $18.18 |
{Comes in an 8pk. Other plants are available as well. }
I Received!
Preserve Recycled Plastic Multi-Colored Mixing Bowls
![]() |
| $24.68 |
Bowls are 2,3 and 4 quart sized. Heavy duty, dishwasher-safe mixing bowls made from 100% recycled, BPA-free, phthalate-free, and melamine-free plastic.
It's the Holidays and that means BAKING SEASON! My favorite season of all. And these bowls are just perfect for the job. Vibrantly colored and very sturdy, these bowls come with a nice lip to grip and spout to pour. Making those batches very quick and easy. Because they're dishwasher-safe, I can pop them right in and be done!
Also knowing they are made from 100% recycled material makes it all the more fantastic!
Buy It!
Green Ostrich's Mixing Bowls priced at $24.68
Holiday Explosion Bonus Entries:
Visit Green Ostrich and let me know what product you are putting on your list! Or what you'd love to receive! {+1}Tweet/FB this gift idea! {+1}
Fan Green Ostrich on Facebook {+1} Must use language: "Thank you for sponsoring TheChickenista Holiday Explosion 2010, I really like {fill in what you found on their site}"
Please leave a comment for each action you chose. Also include email address, facebook name and link, twitter name and link
How Do I find the link?
Right-Click on time {circled} choose "copy link location" and paste it in the comment section with your info.
FTC Compliant: I was provided with items listed in post free of charge for reviewing purposes. I was NOT compensated. These are my true and honest feelings.







I would love to receive the 26-Piece Recycled Plastic Green Kitchen Starter Set!
ReplyDeleteerinnicole14@gmail.com
I wrote on their FB wall (erin brady)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=170958616272422&id=127659953935622
erinnicole14@gmail.com
i posted the giveaway on FB (on my page Life As It Is)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=111939812208082&id=152691381437384
erinnicole14@gmail.com