11 December 2010

Holiday Explosion! 2010:Tammy's Funky Flowers

Tammy's Funky Flower's

Want "WOW".  Here's a cute Etsy shop you'll be super happy you found!  Tammy's Funky Flowers is an online boutique that carries fabulous hair accessories. Taking any outfit or photo shoot to the next level! Great for the Holidays!

Here are some of my favorites:


"Mini" $7 {Christmas colors!}



With Headband $9
Large Bow $8.00
I Received:
This is a fuchsia large bow.  It was maybe a bit too heavy for the hair.  She has kinda thin hair still.  But thats the great part of Tammy's Funky Flowers, for only $1 more she will include a hand crocheted headband. It's really beautiful.  The center has rhinestones similar to the ones in the pink photo.
 

Buy It!

You can find Tammy in a couple of places
Her Etsy shop
Her Facebook Page
If you'd like to see many more photos go to Facebook!  Tammy's Funky Flowers can be whatever you'd like, she custom makes her clips.
I received item{s} listed above free of charge for reviewing purposes.  I was not compensated nor was I asked to post a review.  These are 100% my opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥