10 December 2010

Holiday Explosion! 2010: Posh Little Tutu's

This is DIVA headquarters!  I am so in love, I wish I could walk around in one! LOL. Why not!  Carrie Bradshaw did! Posh Little Tutu's is just every little {and big} girls dream!

Posh Little Tutus carries tutus, hand made from finest highest quality bridal tulle on the market. Making it super soft and never scratchy.  Also, pettiskirts, hair bows and crocheted headbands.



I Received:




{This is going to be her Christmas outfit. }
This is the Sweet Candy Cane Girls Red Holiday Tutu.  $39.99-$44.99.  Sizes 0mths-9years.  Let me start by saying OMGawrsh!  It's super adorable, really soft..but crinkles so easy!  My little lady is so active ugh, it's hard to keep those tulle strips straight. LOL.  I have a solution, no car rides in it!  :)  Have a spare skirt on for the ride then do a quick change-a-roo before you walk into where ever your destination is.  Because I'm the type that wants her picture perfect for at least the first minute of hello's.  Then off you go, sit.. twirl.. whatever your heart desires.  But people MUST see you perfect first! LOL. 


You should have seen her face when we opened it!  Her eyes lit up!  I don't think I ever saw such a smile.  It was just perfect.

Buy It! 

OK I usually show you my favorites of their line, unfortunately Posh Little Tutu's said no.  So I really urge you all to go to see my favorites it's in the posh and trendy tutu's . "So Posh Zebra Hot Pink Ribbon Girls Tutu"
You'll fall in love like me! 
 
Find...
On Facebook: Posh Little Tutu's
On Twitter: Posh Little Tutu's





I received item{s} listed above free of charge for reviewing purposes.  I was not compensated nor was I asked to post a review.  These are 100% my opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥