29 January 2011

"A Healthier Me: 2011" EatSmart Products

EatSmart Digital Bathroom Scale™


Features
  • Large 3.5" LCD display - Easy to read from any distance
  • 4 high precision sensors - Consistent and accurate measurement
  • Max weight 400 lbs / 180 kgs
  • Sturdy tempered glass top and large 12" x 13" platform
  • Auto Calibrated; Auto Power-Off; 4 AAA batteries (included)
I really needed a scale to keep track of all my success.  I was super excited and just couldn't wait to get this EatSmart Digital Bathroom scale.  It's nice design and the fact that it's digital is just 2 reasons I love it.  "...extremely accurate, engineered to the highest precision standards. The four high-gauge EatSmart precision sensors ensure that you will get an accurate measurement every time."{Exert Via Amazon}  I can count on it to be right!  No guesswork.  It doesn't just say {For example} 169.  It says 169.4!  I like that.  I can keep a good running track in my journal.

When I got it, right away I unpack everything put in the included batteries and stepped on.  I was sad.  I weighed way more than I thought!  Until Hubby took it off the carpet! LOL.  So FYI don't weigh yourself on carpet or you'll get a misread. Hard surface only.  I weighed myself back to back about 5 times checking if I would get the same reading, and I did.  Down to the decimal.  I probably shouldn't weigh myself everyday, but I do.  First thing in the morning.  I do so so that I can write it down along with everything I eat and do for the day.  It's like having another set of eyes.  I have lost 6 lbs so far. Yay me!  6 down and 14 to go for my first reward!  A new hairstyle. :)

The huge display makes for easy reading.  And the slim design makes it possible to put anywhere.  Slide it under anything.  

Buy It:
Available from Amazon.com
EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale w/ Extra Large Backlit 3.5" Display and "Step-On" Technology $28.95


Disclaimer:  I received the listed above free of charge for reviewing purposes.  I was not compensated nor was I asked to post a review.  These are 100% my opinions.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    ________/)______./¯”"”/’)
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
    Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥