29 January 2011

"A Healthier Me: 2011" Yum Yum Dish


If snacking is your major downfall when it comes to keeping that resolution {totally guilty!}, have I got a secret for you!  Well it may be no secret, but this ingenious bowl allows me to have my cake and eat it too!  Just not too much of it. {And maybe not cake, til I'm at least at my first goal :( }

The Yum Yum Dish was invented by...a mom!  Yuppers a mom like you and me that after having her second child realized her snacking was more than just a snack.  So out popped this neat idea!

Moderation moderation moderation!  Everything is good..in MODERATION!  The Yum Yum dish is perfectly portioned to a 4oz. serving.  Great for moms, dads, kids, anyone looking to control their snack size.

Let me just say when I received this bowl...  I felt like a giant!
 My entire snack has to fit into that?!  I thought!  Maybe they sent me the child sized bowl....  Sadly no, this is what my snack size should be.  Wow.  What a wake call.  To realize the healthy normal sized portion I should be enjoying instead of the mouth upon mouthfuls I usually have.

It really has become my new best friend.  When I'm craving something, it drives me crazy not having it.  So I indulge, and here's the thing with this bowl, I don't OVER indulge.  Huge deal!  

I love the inside of the bowl
"Yum Yum time is....OVER"

Ahh Closure.

Buy It:
$22.00 for a set of 4 ceramic bowls. {Red, Green, Blue, Yellow}
Become a Facebook fan and be on top of all the latest discounts!
Social Networks:
Facebook
Twitter
Disclaimer:  I received the listed above free of charge for reviewing purposes.  I was not compensated nor was I asked to post a review.  These are 100% my opinions.

1 comment:

  1. hi chickenista! wow, i like these bowls...just the right size for a healthy snack:-) is this for a giveaway? i'd like to join, i don't know how. thanks! my email: pearljosue@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥