28 January 2011

"A Healthier Me: 2011" GoPicnic Meals {Review & Giveaway}

GoPicnic Review & Giveaway
So I'm eating healthier at home.  On track!  Motivated!  Nothing's getting in my way!  Then, I'm asked to chaperon my child's field trip!  Yikes!  We'll be gone all day.  Either I grab something at the place oohh so super tempting.  Snow cones, burgers and pop, oh my!  Maybe I pack a nice grilled chicken breast salad... well, no then I'd need to do the whole ice pack thing.  Or enjoy warm lettuce and tomatoes..not to mention salmonella.

Or I can GoPicnic!

GoPicnic offers nutritious high-quality shelf-stable meals perfect for the obvious picnicking, but also great and convenient for travel and work!

*ALL Meals are free from trans-fats, MSG and high fructose corn syrup.

Including meals for special diets such as:
  • Gluten-Free
  • Kosher
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian
  • All-Natural
Great for kids too!
Turkey Pepperoni & Crunch
Turkey pepperoni has 65% less fat than regular pepperoni! Gluten-Free, 35-10-35, Soy-free, Egg-free, Fish & Shellfish-Free
{$1.99}
I Received:
ALL NATURAL, NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS, NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS!













GoPicnic Review & Giveaway

22g Protein • 11g Fiber • 410 Calories

Includes these 5 Great Foods!
  • GoPicnic Chili Lime Salmon Spread
  • Late July Organic Classic Rich Crackers
  • Sweet Perry Orchards Ginger Zip Fruit & Nut Mix
  • Seapoint Farms Dry Roasted Edamame
  • Terra Nostra Organic Dark Chocolate Square
{$4.99}
GLUTEN FREE, NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS!













GoPicnic Review & Giveaway

13g Protein • 2g Fiber • 320 Calories

Includes these 5 Great Foods!
  • Jack Link's Premium Cuts Original Beef Steak Nuggets
  • Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Crackers
  • Copper Cowbell Parmesan Peppercorn Gourmet Cheese Spread
  • Sweet Perry Orchards Ginger Zip Fruit & Nut Mix
  • Brown & Haley Almond Roca Buttercrunch Toffee Candy
{$2.50}
My Thoughts:
Let me start by saying I love that it's shelf-stable!  We have 4 kids and if we go anywhere I have to pack enough stuff without adding in the need to bring ice and making sure everything is at the right safe temp.  So pleased with that.  Sometimes you just want grab and go!

Two top factors that also get high marks with me, price and selection!  Did you see that price for the kids meal?  Under 2 bucks.  You can't grab anything this convenient and well made for that price!  Most importantly it's something my children would truly enjoy eating.

I tried the Salmon, they had me at Chili Lime!  Loved it!  The spread was very rich and flavorful.  Really a hint of lime and chili.  Not overwhelming. The cracker flavor and spread went together very deliciously! Found out I'm not a big fan of Edamame.  I wasn't even sure what it was, so I Googled it! LOL .  They're green soybeans.  But unbelievably healthy for you, so I may have to give them another try.  Also in my picnic...chocolate!  Yum!  A small square of organic dark chocolate.  They say the darker the chocolate the healthier!  My picnic meal rocked!

Hubby has the pleasure of trying the Steak.  While I sat and took in all the flavors of the whole meal.. oohing and ahhing..commenting on the tastes, Hubby was going to town!  I dare not ask him while he was chowing down, though it was very apparent he was enjoying it.  I didn't even get a chance to do the whole, "I'll give you a cracker if you give me a cracker"!  When he was through I asked what he didn't like.  {Always my first question LOL} He said the spread was a bit strong, kinda catches you by surprise.  But that it grew on him.  Which is fair, considering we're not use to fancier cheeses.  Provolone, Swiss, Cheddar and American is pretty much it. :)

My overview of it all.  Awesome taste, great prices, HEALTHIER!  So, grab your family and GoPicnic!
Buy It!
Online:
GoPicnic!

Social Networks:
Facebook
Twitter
Win It!
 2 GoPicnic Meals!
   ♥Mandatory Entry:
Visit GoPicnic! and let me know the meal you'd love to try! 
   ♥Extra Entries: {Worth 1 each}
  1. Follow Me on Google Friend {public}
  2. Like GoPicnic on Facebook
  3. Follow GoPicnic on Twitter
  4. Friend me on Facebook
  5. Like Me on Facebook
  6. Follow me on Twitter
  7. Follow me on Networked Blogs
  8. Subscribe via Email {Right Hand Side}
  9. Grab my cute button {Right Hand Side} 
   ♥Tweet/Status:
"RT PLZ @TheChickenista Enter to win 2 @GoPicnic Meals http://bit.ly/fC4EES "
YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave your twitter link* if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link* if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".
*How Do I find the link?
Right-Click on time {circled} choose "copy link location" and paste it in the comment section with your info.
*Giveaway Ends 02/16/11*
Disclaimer:  I received the listed above free of charge for reviewing purposes.  I was not compensated nor was I asked to post a review.  These are 100% my opinions.
{ALL PHOTOS ARE COURTESY OF THE GOPICNIC WEBSITE}

174 comments:

  1. I would like to try the goSavory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try the Turkey Stick + Crunch Meal.
    Alicia Webster
    5webs@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I subscribe via E-mail
    Alicia Webster
    5webs@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try the Tuna + Crackers meal
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like GoPicnic on Facebook - my FB name is Amanda Moore
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow @GoPicnic on Twitter- I'm @AmberGoo
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm friends with you on Facebook, Veronica. My FB name is Amanda Moore
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like TheChickenista Reviews on Facebook - my FB name is Amanda Moore
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow you with Networked Blogs - my FB name is Amanda Moore
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow you on Twitter - I'm @AmberGoo
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/AmberGoo/status/30649399755411457
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like the Turkey Pepperoni + Cheese

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a GFC follower

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. like to try the Steak Nuggets, Chips + Salsa Picnic
    mverno@roadrunner.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Publicly following Reviews & Giveaways by TheChickenista with Google Friend Connect [Cheryl F. {The Lucky Ladybug}]
    theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Turkey Pepperoni + Cheese Picnic
    tvollowitz at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd like to try the Hummus + Crackers. Thanks!
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I follow on google friend connect
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I subscribe via email
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would pick the Salami and Cheese Picnic.

    dlhaley{AT}hotmail{DOT}com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would like to try the Steak Nuggets, Chips + Salsa Picnic
    sylviawhit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I subscribe by email
    sylviawhit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow with GFC
    sylviawhit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would love to try the Salami + Cheese. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I follow you Publicly Google friend connect. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like GoPicnic on facebook. user name Sally Grubbs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am a friend of yours on facebook. user name Sally Grubbs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like you on facebook. user name Sally Grubbs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I follow you on Twitter. user name strawberry_39. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I follow you on Networked blogs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I subscribe via email. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. The Tuna+Hummus Picnic--two of my favorite lunch foods
    bethelderton59@gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm new gfc friend Beth Elderton
    bethelderton59@gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I would love to try the Turkey, Pepperoni, Cheese Picnic.
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  35. email subscriber
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  36. follow GFC-missdeb1
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  37. like gopicnic on facebook-debbie coyle
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  38. follow gopicnic on twitter-missdeb1
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  39. follow you on twitter-missdeb1
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  40. like you on facebook-debbie coyle
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  41. I would like to try the turkey pepperoni and cheese go picnic. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  42. the 2 I'd like to try (seeing it is for 2)are the
    Peanut Butter and Crackers
    Almond Butter and Jam (1st choice)

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  43. Follow Me on Google Friend {public}
    do as primrose

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  44. Like GoPicnic on Facebook
    do
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  45. Follow GoPicnic on Twitter
    do as rlee1950

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  46. Friend me on Facebook
    do
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  47. Like Me on Facebook.
    do
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  48. Follow me on Twitter
    do as rlee1950

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  49. Follow me on Networked Blogs.
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  50. Subscribe via Email
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  51. I think my family would like the Tuna/Crackers meal. abrennan09@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. abrennan09@hotmail.com
    i subscribe via email - thanks

    ReplyDelete
  53. I would like to try the salami & cheese one!
    ksceviour@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I like you on facebook(Karla Sceviour)

    ReplyDelete
  55. I am your friend on facebook(Karla Sceviour)

    ReplyDelete
  56. Im subscribed via email
    ksceviour@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I follow you on twitter
    @ksceviour

    ReplyDelete
  58. http://twitter.com/rlee1950/status/31047518762569729

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  59. Yum, I'd love to try the Steak Nuggets, Chips + Salsa Picnic.
    hebert024 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I would like to try their Turkey Pepperoni + Cheese Picnic
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Public follower GFC
    (tamaraben)
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I Like GoPicnic on Facebook
    (Tamara Bennington)
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Friend on you on Facebook
    (Tamara Bennington)
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Like you on Facebook
    (Tamara Bennington)
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Email subscriber.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I think I'd try the Hummus and Crackers - thanks. coreybrennan26@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. subscribe via email - coreybrennan26@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. The special man in my life would go nuts for the Salami + Cheese Picnic: That's the one I'd pick.
    writer61@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I like GoPicnic on Facebook and I let them know who sent me. writer61@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Sent "Add Friend" request to your Facebook page.
    writer61@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. id like the hummus + crackers
    addictedtorodeo at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I'd like to try the tuna + hummus picnic meal.

    humanecats at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I follow on GFC as Ericka T.

    humanecats at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I follow gopicnic on twitter as humanecats.

    humanecats at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. tweeted giveaway

    http://twitter.com/#!/humanecats/status/33307869730312193

    humanecats at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I would like to try the salami & cheese picnic meal
    glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  77. follow you on GFC
    glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  78. like gopicnic on facebook (stephanie gaffney)
    glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  79. follow gopicnic on twitter @skgaff
    glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  80. friend on facebook (stephanie gaffney)
    glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  81. like you on facebook (stephanie gaffney)
    glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  82. follow you on twitter @skgaff
    glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  83. follow you on networked blogs
    glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  84. subscribe via email
    glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  85. Id like to try the Almond Butter + Jam Picnic
    scorni71@myfairpoint.net

    ReplyDelete
  86. I follow gfc
    scorni71@myfairpoint.net

    ReplyDelete
  87. I like GoPicnic on Facebook
    scorni71@myfairpoint.net

    ReplyDelete
  88. I follow go picnic on twitter sfoster71
    scorni71@myfairpoint.net

    ReplyDelete
  89. I like you on facebook
    scorni71@myfairpoint.net

    ReplyDelete
  90. I follow you on twitter
    scorni71@myfairpoint.net

    ReplyDelete
  91. I follow via networked blogs
    scorni71@myfairpoint.net

    ReplyDelete
  92. I subscribe via email
    scorni71@myfairpoint.net

    ReplyDelete
  93. dt http://twitter.com/#!/sfoster71/status/34075090844913664
    scorni71@myfairpoint.net

    ReplyDelete
  94. I would love to try the Tuna and HUmmus picnic kit

    christiwins [at] gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I follow you on Twitter

    User cl2w

    ReplyDelete
  96. I follow Go Picnic on Twitter

    User cl2w

    ReplyDelete
  97. Tweet 2/6/11

    http://twitter.com/#!/cl2w/status/34384241793957888

    ReplyDelete
  98. http://twitter.com/sfoster71/status/34617170793070592
    tweeted
    scorni71@myfairpoint.net

    ReplyDelete
  99. daily tweet http://twitter.com/#!/sfoster71/status/35169807762591744
    scorni71@myfairpoint.net

    ReplyDelete
  100. My son picked out the steak nuggest with chips and salsa and the turkey pepperoni and cheese. tHank you

    candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  101. I'd like to try the Almond Butter + Jam: Picnic Meal, thanks. katklaw777 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I like the Turkey Pepperoni + Cheese meal!

    theyyyguy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  103. I would love to try out the Hummus and Crackers and the Salami and Cheese. The Salmon one sounds yummy too. :)

    Thanks for the chance.
    bekki1820cb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  104. GFC follower. Rebecca O
    bekki1820cb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. I would love to try the Almond Butter + Jam Picnic Meal. My kids would love this! Thanks! ard1977@ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  106. GFC follower amied027. ard1977@ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  107. like GoPicnic on FB under a rene denning. ard1977@ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. following GoPicnic on twitter @amied027. ard1977@ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  109. FB friend under a rene denning. ard1977@ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  110. like your blog on FB under a rene denning. ard1977@ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  111. twitter follower @amied027. ard1977@ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  112. I think the Almond Butter + Jam: Picnic Meal looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  113. Tuna & Humus picnic meal
    emmaspeel(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  114. I Follow you on Google Friend {publicly

    ReplyDelete
  115. I would like to try the Steak Nuggets, Chips, and Salsa Picnic Meal.

    glycine.max at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  116. I follow your blog via GFC.

    glycine.max at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  117. I like GoPicnic on Facebook as Erin A-L.

    glycine.max at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  118. the goSavory would be great to try! suelee1998 @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  119. Salami and Cheese

    s2s2 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  120. i would love to try the Salmon + Crackers: All-Natural Meal
    susansmoaks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  121. id love to try the Salami + Cheese: Picnic Meal

    ReplyDelete
  122. google friend klp1965
    kathypease(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  123. sent friend request on facebook kathy l pease
    kathypease(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  124. O man! I want the hummus crackers! It even has edamame in there! Yum!

    trixie420247 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  125. like you on facebook kathy l pease
    kathypease(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  126. http://twitter.com/klp1965/status/37985275023990784

    ReplyDelete
  127. fc follower(cpage2323)

    trixie420247 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  128. twitter follower(@trixie420247)

    trixie420247 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  129. i follow gopicnic on fb(tina wofford page)

    trixie420247 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  130. i follow gopicnic on twitter(@trixie420247)

    trixie420247 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  131. Thanks for the great contest! bahjeep@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  132. I would love to try the GoPicnic Turkey Stick + Crunch Ready-to-Eat Meal

    ReplyDelete
  133. I would love to try their Peanut Butter and Crackers! Thanks.

    bjerding@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  134. Yummy hummus and crackers please
    Diane Baum
    esldiane@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  135. I like the Salami and Cheese.


    dlhaley{AT}homail{dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  136. I'd like to try the salami and cheese one

    erroneous02(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  137. i'd like to try the Tuna + Hummus.

    ReplyDelete
  138. I would like to try the Almond Butter and Jam.
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  139. I follow with gfc.
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  140. I follow Go Picnic on twitter - ncschools.
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  141. I follow you on twitter - ncschools.
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  142. I tweeted.
    http://twitter.com/#!/ncschools/status/38090365940670464
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  143. I would love to try the Steak Nuggets, Chips & Salsa: Picnic Meal. garrettsambo@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  144. I would like the sports munch.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  145. I liked them on facebook.(Donna Kozar)
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  146. I liked you on facebook.(Donna Kozar)
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  147. I follow them on twitter(donnak4)
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  148. I follow you on twitter(donnak4)
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  149. I follow you on GFC
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  150. Turkey Pepperoni + Cheese: Picnic Meal looks amazing...actually they all looked amazing.

    beyondthestarvingartist at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  151. GFC follower.

    beyondthestarvingartist at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  152. Liked GoPicnic on Facebook(Minta D)

    beyondthestarvingartist at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  153. Following GoPicnic on Twitter @mintaburst

    beyondthestarvingartist at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  154. Friended on FB(Minta D)

    beyondthestarvingartist at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  155. Liked you on FB(Minta D)

    beyondthestarvingartist at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  156. Following on twitter @mintaburst

    beyondthestarvingartist at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  157. Email subscriber.

    beyondthestarvingartist at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  158. http://twitter.com/mintaburst/status/38106531811557376
    Tweeted :)

    beyondthestarvingartist at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete