
The sexiest day of the year is coming up quickly! And I would like to remind you all to get your sexy on with EdenFantasys. EdenFantasys has everything you'll need to blow your mans mind and make the night super hot. Heck, blow your own mind! ;)
You didn't think I'd let the day go by without giving you all a chance to win some fun?! Not me!
How about lingerie like body stockings or a hot sexy corset! Camisoles are also available, and they are beautiful for the night, but I don't know, Valentines night always seems, for me at least, to be a wild out-of-the-norm night. A night to try or wear something a bit more risque and crazy. An anniversary or wedding night sure camisoles and gowns are perfect!
Don't forget to set the mood! Candles, oils...DVDS. This will be our 13th Valentines Day spent together. Though we always try to do something special, sometimes just adding candles and massage oils to the night is perfect!
And right now there are great toys on sale to celebrate Valentines! Such as, 25% off luxury gifts! Get the Intima silk blindfold for ONLY $41.24! Grab the matching cuffs for only $32.99 more! What fun!
And who doesn't love freebies! Get a free Groovies Slimline vibrator with any purchase! But only for a limited time and while supplies last, so hurry!
Rekindle that romance or make it even hotter! As always, EdenFantasys values you as a customer and always ships discretely!
Buy It:
Order Online
Social Networks:
Win It:
$50 Gift Card
♥Mandatory Entry:
You must be a GFC follower {Public}
♥Extra Entries: {+1 each}
- Follow me on Twitter
- Like me on Facebook
- Follow EdenFantasys on Twitter
- Like EdenFantasys on Facebook
- Subscribe via email
- Follow Networked blogs
- Enter ANY other giveaway
- Grab my button
- Tweet/ Facebook this giveaway {x1 each, once each daily} Use the retweet/share button uptop!
YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave your twitter link* if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link* if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".
*How Do I find the link?Right-Click on time {circled} choose "copy link location" and paste it in the comment section with your info.
Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post nor was I asked to post anything. These are my own opinions. I do however, on occasion, receive free samples from EdenFantasys {when stated} to give my review.


i am a gfc follower, great giveaway
ReplyDeletejenatwwjd@ gmail
follow eden fantasys on twitter as whatwouldjendo
ReplyDeletejenatwwjd@ gmail
i like eden fantasys on facebook
ReplyDeletejenatwwjd@ gmail
you can find your button here
ReplyDeletehttp://whatwouldjendo.com/?page_id=3530
jenatwwjd@ gmail
follow you publicly on GFC
ReplyDeleteglass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com
follow you on twitter @skgaff
ReplyDeleteglass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com
like you on facebook (stephanie gaffney)
ReplyDeleteglass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com
follow edenfantasys on twitter @skgaff
ReplyDeleteglass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com
subscribe via email
ReplyDeleteglass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com
follow you on networked blogs
ReplyDeleteglass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com
entered the go picnic meals giveaway
ReplyDeleteglass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com
I am a GFC follower
ReplyDeleteI follow you on twitter @EllzReadz
ReplyDeletezenfoxflowerATyahooDOTcom
I am a FB fan @EllzREadz
ReplyDeletezenfoxflowerATyahooDOTcom
I follow EF on Twitter @EllzREadz
ReplyDeletezenfoxflowerATyahooDOTcom
I entered the HWL giveaway!
ReplyDeletezenfoxflowerATyahooDOTcom
I follow you publicly Google friend connect. strawberry_sweetheart39 at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Twitter. user name strawberry_39. strawberry_sweetheart39 at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteI like you on facebook. user name Sally Grubbs. strawberry_sweetheart39 at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteI follow EdenFantasys on Twitter. user name strawberry_39. strawberry_sweetheart39 at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteI like EdenFantasys on facebook. user name Sally Grubbs. strawberry_sweetheart39 at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Networked blogs. strawberry_sweetheart39 at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeletei follow you gfc
ReplyDeletetcogbill at live dot com
i get your emails
ReplyDeletetcogbill at live dot com
i follow you on twitter
ReplyDeletekatychick123
tcogbill at live dot com
i follow Eden on twitter
ReplyDeletetcogbill at live dot com
GFC follower
ReplyDeletesexyhots29@yahoo.com
follow on twitter @zombiesugarpie
ReplyDeletesexyhots29@yahoo.com
like on facebook
ReplyDeletesexyhots29@yahoo.com
followed Eden Fantasy on twitter @zombiesugarpie
ReplyDeletesexyhots29@yahoo.com
liked Eden Fantasy on facebook
ReplyDeletesexyhots29@yahoo.com
followed on networked blogs
ReplyDeletesexyhots29@yahoo.com
tweeted @zombiesugarpie
ReplyDeletesexyhots29@yahoo.com
I'm a GFC follower. Matt S.
ReplyDeletemattschmunk at gmail dot com
Follow you on twitter. matt0701
ReplyDeletemattschmunk at gmail dot com
Like you on FB. Matt S.
ReplyDeletemattschmunk at gmail dot com
Follow Eden Fantasys on twitter. matt0701
ReplyDeletemattschmunk at gmail dot com
Subscribed via email from Mailbox Monday!
ReplyDeletewww.wicked-wicker.com
I am a public GFC follower.
ReplyDeletejdawson02 at gmail dot com
I follow Eden Fantasys on Twitter as giveawaysetc.
ReplyDeletejdawson02 at gmail dot com
I like Eden Fantasys on FB (Julie Dawson)
ReplyDeletejdawson02 at gmail dot com
I follow you on Twitter as giveawaysetc.
ReplyDeletejdawson02 at gmail dot com
Tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/giveawaysetc/status/34489223474053120
jdawson02 at gmail dot com
follow on gfc-becky davis
ReplyDeletedutchgirlsfavoritethings at gmail dot com
following on twitter
ReplyDeleteelizabethb1981@aol.com
liked you on facebook
ReplyDeleteelizabethb1981@aol.com
subscribed via email
ReplyDeleteelizabethb1981@aol.com
follow on twitter-bdavisnc88
ReplyDeletebdavisnc at gmail dot com
follow on fb-becky watts davis
ReplyDeletebdavisnca at gmail dot com
following eden fantasy on twitter--bdavisnc88
ReplyDeletebdavisnc at gmail dot com
I follow you on twitter (@missy_wpg)
ReplyDeleteI follow EdenFantasys on twitter (@missy_wpg)
ReplyDeleteI like EdenFantasys on Facebook (Missy Misfit-Momma)
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via email!
ReplyDeleteseksi_missy at hotmail dot com
following eden fantasy on fb-becky watts davis
ReplyDeletebdavisnc at gmail dot com
I follow you on networked blogs
ReplyDeletefollowing on network blogs-becky watts davis
ReplyDeletebdavisnc at gmail dot com
tweeted http://twitter.com/Missy_wpg/status/34507298638401536
ReplyDeletesubscribe by email
ReplyDeletedutchgirlsfavoritethings at gmail dot com
Shared on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=181785388524041&id=100001195718831
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/bdavisnc88/status/34500554046574592
ReplyDeletebdavisnc88
bdavisnc at gmail dot com
Following your blog!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the chance!
ksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com
Following you on Twitter!
ReplyDelete(@oksana2372)
ksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com
Following EdenFantasys on Twitter!(@oksana2372)
ReplyDeleteksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com
I am already Fan of EdenFantasys on Facebook!
ReplyDelete(oksana vladimirovna)
ksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com
Mail subscriber!
ReplyDeleteksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com
Following you on Networked blogs!
ReplyDelete(oksana vladimirovna on FB)
ksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com
Tweeted: 07/02
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/oksana2372/status/34539089533345793
(@oksana2372)
ksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com
Hi! I'm following you on GFC!
ReplyDeleteShared on Facebook! 07/02
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/#!/veronica.ortegafulton/posts/124493070955818
(oksana vladimirovna)
ksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow you on Twitter as sarettagd.
ReplyDeleteI have asked you to be my friend on Facebook as Sara Donahue.
ReplyDeleteI follow Eden Fantasys on Twitter as sarettagd.
ReplyDeleteI am following you on Google Friend Connect :D
ReplyDeleteUsername: Timbo Squad
Please feel free to contact me at:
sales4545 at gmail dot com
I've Liked you on Facebook :D
ReplyDeleteUsername: Contest Bloggy
Please feel free to contact me at:
sales4545 at gmail dot com
I am following you on Twitter :D
ReplyDelete@TimboSquad
Please feel free to contact me at:
sales4545 at gmail dot com
I've Liked EdenFantasys on Facebook :D
ReplyDeleteUsername: Contest Bloggy
Please feel free to contact me at:
sales4545 at gmail dot com
I am following EdenFantasys on Twitter :D
ReplyDelete@TimboSquad
Please feel free to contact me at:
sales4545 at gmail dot com
I am following you on Networked Blogs :D
ReplyDeleteUsername: Timbo / Timbo Squad / Contest Bloggy
Please feel free to contact me at:
sales4545 at gmail dot com
I just tweeted this giveaway here :D
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/TimboSquad/status/34585182950395904
Please feel free to contact me at:
sales4545 at gmail dot com
Loyal GFC Follower ;)
ReplyDeleteClownscrytoo@gmail.com
Liked you on Facebook ;)
ReplyDeleteClownscrytoo@gmail.com
Liked Eden Fantasys on Facebook ;)
ReplyDeleteClownscrytoo@gmail.com
I follow you via GFC. karasceviour at hotmail dot com
ReplyDeleteI like you on facbeook,(Kara Sceviour). karasceviour at hotmail dot com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to you via email. karasceviour at hotmail dot com
ReplyDeleteI follow you on twitter @butterflies0218
ReplyDeletecsmart218(at)yahoo(dot)com
I am a facebook fan of yours (Carrie Smart)
ReplyDeletecsmart218(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow Eden Fantasys on twitter @butterflies0218
ReplyDeletecsmart218(at)yahoo(dot)com
I am an email subscriber
ReplyDeletecsmart218(at)yahoo(dot)com
I tweeted this giveaway
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/butterflies0218/status/34597659037671425
csmart218(at)yahoo(dot)com
GFC Follower (kport207)
ReplyDeletekport207 at gmail dot com
I like EdenFantasys on facebook (Kathleen P)
ReplyDeletekport207 at gmail dot com
I follow gfc
ReplyDeletescorni71@myfairpoint.net
I follow via twitter sfoster71
ReplyDeletescorni71@myfairpoint.net
I like you on facebook
ReplyDeletescorni71@myfairpoint.net
I follow eden on twitter sfoster71
ReplyDeletescorni71@myfairpoint.net
I subscribe to emails
ReplyDeletescorni71@myfairpoint.net
I follow via networked blogs
ReplyDeletescorni71@myfairpoint.net
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/sfoster71/status/34616486727262208
scorni71@myfairpoint.net
I entered your go picnic giveaway
ReplyDeletescorni71@myfairpoint.net
http://twitter.com/Missy_wpg/status/34635573167661056
ReplyDeleteseksi_missy at hotmail dot com
i follow you on twitter - 2kidsblogger
ReplyDeleteFollowing EdenFantasys on Twitter - 2kidsblogger
ReplyDeleteLiked EdenFantasys on Facebook - 2kidsblogger
ReplyDeletefollowing on networked blogs
ReplyDeleteI follow.
ReplyDeletegfc follower!
ReplyDeleteGFC
ReplyDeletedeannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
xoxoxo
follow you on twitter @dlw447
ReplyDeletedeannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
xoxoxo
networked blogs
ReplyDeletedeannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
xoxoxo
follow EF on twitter
ReplyDeletedeannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
xoxoxo
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/dlw447/status/34652441584607232
deannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
xoxoxo
email subscribed
ReplyDeletedeannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
xoxoxo
I follow via google
ReplyDeletemellanhead74 at hotmail.com
I follow Eden F on twitter @mellanhead
ReplyDeletemellanhead74 at hotmail.com
like them on fb (jd drenchek-scavo)
ReplyDeletemellanhead74 at hotmail.com
follow you on twitter @mellanhead
ReplyDeletemellanhead74 at hotmail.com
http://twitter.com/#!/mellanhead/status/34655067596394496
ReplyDeletemellanhead74 at hotmail.com
i am a gfc follower as Carolyn Barnett
ReplyDeletefollow on twitter as @carolynishis
ReplyDeleteI like TheChickenista Reviews on fb as Carolyn Barnett
ReplyDeleteFollow EdenFantasys on twitter as @carolynishis
ReplyDeleteLiked EdenFantasys on fb as Carolyn Barnett
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via email as carolynishis at gmail
ReplyDeleteFollow Networked blogs as Carolyn Barnett
ReplyDeleteI entered the ww cheese giveaway.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thechickenistareviews.com/2011/01/healthier-me-weight-watchers-cheese.html?showComment=1297106109611#c2069447710910768372
I tweeted here.
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/carolynishis/status/34692019708231680
Daily tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/giveawaysetc/status/34731693784965121
jdawson02 at gmail dot com
Following on GFC.
ReplyDeletehale
hellrzr(at)juno(dot)com
Following TheChickenista on twitter.
ReplyDeletemrcheapo
hellrzr(at)juno(dot)com
Following TheChickenista on FB.
ReplyDeletemrcheapo
hellrzr(at)juno(dot)com
Follow EdenFantasys on Twitter
ReplyDeletemrcheapo
hellrzr(at)juno(dot)com
Follow EdenFantasys on FB.
ReplyDeletemrcheapo
hellrzr(at)juno(dot)com
Tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/mrcheapo/status/34822570259775488
hellrzr(at)juno(dot)com
I follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteaustma7@aol.com
I just tweeted this giveaway here :D
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/TimboSquad/status/34850467255160832
Please feel free to contact me at:
sales4545 at gmail dot com
I follow on GFC!
ReplyDeleteDaily tweet: 08/02/11
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/oksana2372/status/34961253021515776
(@oksana2372)
ksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com
Daily share: 08/02/11
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=165873950126472&id=100000966605964
(oksana vladimirovna)
ksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com
follow gfc-missdeb1
ReplyDeletemissdeb1@earthlink.net
email subscriber
ReplyDeletemissdeb1@earthlink.net
follow you on twitter-missdeb1
ReplyDeletemissdeb1@earthlink.net
like you on facebook-debbie coyle
ReplyDeletemissdeb1@earthlink.net
this would be a fantastic prize
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Missy_wpg/status/35023637882871809
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/mellanhead/status/35024192067993600
ReplyDeleteLiked you on Facebook
ReplyDeletemichellefuller70@gmail.com
Daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/giveawaysetc/statuses/35101547981443072
jdawson02 at gmail dot com
I follow you on google friend
ReplyDeleteblakepardue at g mail dot com
I follow you on twitter @dawn408
ReplyDeleteI entered your PhitGrips contest
ReplyDeleteI follow eden fantasy on twitter @dawn408
ReplyDeletedt http://twitter.com/#!/sfoster71/status/35169532683366400
ReplyDeletescorni71@myfairpoint.net
I follow on GFC agatewood1
ReplyDeleteashleygatewood@mail.com
I follow you on twitter @shuggysmommy
ReplyDeleteashleygatewood@mail.com
I follow Eden Fantasys on twitter @shuggysmommy
ReplyDeleteashleygatewood@mail.com
Eden Fantasys facebook liker ashleygatewood@mail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow on networked blogs
ReplyDeleteashleygatewood@mail.com
http://twitter.com/#!/shuggysmommy/status/35182151422967808
ReplyDeleteashleygatewood@mail.com
follow on GFC under amied027 ard1977@gmail dot com
ReplyDeletefollowing on twitter under amied027 ard1977@gmail dot com
ReplyDeletelike you on facebook under a rene denning ard1977@gmail dot com
ReplyDeletefollowing Eden Fantasies on twitter under amied027 ard1977@gmail dot com
ReplyDeletelike Eden Fantasys on FB under a rene denning ard1977@gmail dot com
ReplyDeletetweeted- http://twitter.com/amied027/status/35213633214488576 ard1977@gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteI follow you on twitter: computerfan
ReplyDeletecranky30[at]hotmail[dot]com
Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/computerfan/status/35240374754615297
ReplyDeletecranky30[at]hotmail[dot]com
blog follower via GFC
ReplyDeleteanna_k67 at yahoo dot com
following on twitter (annakul)
ReplyDeleteanna_k67 at yahoo dot com
Following EdenFantasys on Twitter
ReplyDeleteanna_k67 at yahoo dot com
Like EdenFantasys on Facebook
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/AnnaKul/status/35282280129761281
ReplyDeleteanna_k67 at yahoo dot com
Daily tweet: 09/02/11
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/oksana2372/status/35304332295405568
(@oksana2372)
ksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com
http://twitter.com/Missy_wpg/status/35385932295184384
ReplyDeleteseksi_missy at hotmail dot com
gfc follower
ReplyDeleteAwesome contest! Thanks! Janna Johnson
jannajanna@hotmail.com
www.feedyourpigblog.com
Daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/giveawaysetc/status/35488252429344768
jdawson02 at gmail dot com
I follow you via GFC-erinnicole14
ReplyDeleteerinnicole14@gmail.com
I follow you on twitter-@bradywadie14
ReplyDeleteerinnicole14@gmail.com
I follow you on FB-erin brady
ReplyDeleteerinnicole14@gmail.com
I follow EdenFantasys on twitter-@bradywadie14
ReplyDeleteerinnicole14@gmail.com
I follow EdenFantasys on FB-erin brady
ReplyDeleteerinnicole14@gmail.com
I subscribe to your blog via email
ReplyDeleteerinnicole14@gmail.com
I follow you on networked blogs-erin brady
ReplyDeleteerinnicole14@gmail.com
I follow you GFC
ReplyDeletelisasworldofbooks@charter.net
I'm a Google Friend Connect follower! Thanks so much for the fun giveaway:)
ReplyDeletebuckeye7081@gmail.com
I follow @TheChickenista on Twitter (@amandapersists)
ReplyDeleteThanks!
I like TheChickenista Reviews on Facebook (as Amanda Davis) Thanks!
ReplyDeleteAlso following @EdenFantasys on Twitter (@amandapersists)
ReplyDeleteThank you!
and I like EdenFantasys on Facebook (Amanda Davis)
ReplyDeleteThanks again!!
buckeye7081@gmail.com
Tweet!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/amandapersists/status/35543605988827136
Thanks again!
buckeye7081@gmail.com
I just tweeted this giveaway here :D
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/TimboSquad/status/35574664872853504
Please feel free to contact me at:
sales4545 at gmail dot com
Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/computerfan/status/35594283268440064
ReplyDeletecranky30[at]hotmail[dot]com
Daily tweet: 10/02/11
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/oksana2372/status/35612489773228032
(@oksana2372)
ksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com
follow you on gfc
ReplyDeleteaddictedtorodeo at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/mellanhead/status/35723270737235968
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Missy_wpg/status/35838940275548160
ReplyDeleteI am a GFC follower.
ReplyDeleteanja.lju at gmail dot com
I am an email subscriber.
ReplyDeleteanja.lju at gmail dot com
Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/computerfan/status/35959184822378496
ReplyDeletecranky30[at]homail[dot]com