07 February 2011

Handmade With Love Giveaway Winner


Thanks to everyone who participated and entered this super yummy giveaway.  And of course Nikki for contributing her very fabulous conversation heart cookies.  From what I hear, and it's really no surprise, she's got her hands full with orders! 

I didn't get a chance to post my review of The Sweetest Thing Cookies, because I received the cookies after the giveaway was posted.  The crazy weather slowed down a lot of deliveries!

When I received the cookies ahh were they beautiful!  Each perfectly wrapped in clear cellophane with a red ribbon.  The attention to detail was remarkable.  Flawless.  They were as shown here:
Forgive me, we were taken back by the artistic-ness of them...then we scarfed 'em and I thought, "Oh my gosh!  I didn't take the picture!" Complete apologies.  I guess I could of taken a picture of the plate with crumbs....

I loved how soft they were and I didn't walk into a bakery and get them.  But fresh and soft they were!   The detail didn't end with the decorating, these cookies tasted marvelous!   Nothing beats a good sugar cookie recipe!

I would 100% recommend Nikki and The Sweetest Thing Cookies for any occasion.  I saw on her facebook she did high heels and purses!  Ahh!!  Loving it for my daughter's party!  She's is a complete girly girl and would sooo love them!  On The Sweetest Thing Cookies facebook page there are many photos to get an idea for an event.  If you have a theme, doesn't matter what it is, she will create something very special.  Or read the reviews!  Everyone's raving!

Now for the winner of the giveaway:




LB!
** I will be emailing you shortly.  You will have 48 hours to reply and accept.  Otherwise I will draw another name. ** 

No comments:

Post a Comment

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥