10 February 2011

"A Healthier Me: 2011" RelaxZen Review & Giveaway

Photo Courtesy of RelaxZenShot.com
RelaxZen shots are made with natural herbs, vitamins and amino acids. RelaxZen comes in 5 unique formulas that help calm and focus your mind, while enhancing your attitude and outlook.

Day/Night Time:
  • Reduce stress and fatigue
  • Increase focus and alertness
  • Balance mood
  • Enhance productivity
Flight:
  • Day Formula: Calms without making you drowsy- Great for short flights!
  • Night Formula: For Sleep- Perfect for redeyes, international flights or cross country trips!
Sport:
  • Feeling of being in the "zone"
  • Focus is laser sharp!
  • Increase mental agility
I received the Day/Night shots. You all know how crazy my life is.  I think everyone is nowadays!  I have 4 over active kids, one has ADHD, 1 is borderline {undiagnosed} and 2 are just crazy and full of energy.  My house is always messy, because I clean it and 2 minutes later it looks like the Tasmanian devil ran through it.  My kids love to dirty and break things, they're always hungry and think they can make it themselves, all while leaving a craptacular mess behind.

Not to mention my blog, always have a million things to do.   Products need testing and written, socializing... researching...emailing...  aah!

Then there's Hubby.  Poor thing can't do anything.  I swear I have 5 children.  If I didn't put his coffee in his hands he'd never wake up.  When people ask how it takes his coffee, he just looks at me.  Seriously he has no clue. 

OK so where do I fit in?  I need showers, I need lunch, I need bah who am I kidding.  If I get in a shower every other day I'm lucky!  Lunch?  Whats that, oh that's the time during the day I'm running errands and shopping, and not the good kind.  I'm talking grocery and toilet paper!

So yes, we're busy.  At night my minds running for the next day and I find sometimes easier to do my blogging and computer crap at that time.  Only because I have to work myself into exhaustion to sleep basically.   Being approached to review RelaxZen, I thought Hallelujah!   But I really didn't have high expectations.

I decided to start with the night formula.  I drank it and I didn't pass out.  I drifted off.  Almost immediately I felt calmer.  It was a nice natural sleep.  No weird dreams, no groggy the next morning.  I felt refreshed!  A couple days later I could tell I was rushing.  Add in my Anxiety disorder, that's when I know I have to take a minute for myself.  No one likes a panicky Mama!  I drank the day formula.  Wow, that feeling of anxiousness went away.  Everything was clearer.  But not overwhelming.  It was really nice.  I need to keep a few of these on hand!  They take the edge off.
 
Social Networks:
Facebook
Twitter
Flickr
YouTube

Buy It:
Click Here to find a retailer in your area!
Online: Thirstmonger 

Win It:
3 lucky readers will win a day/night!

Mandatory Entry:
 Go to the RelaxZen website and tell me which formula you liked!
Extra entries:
  1. Follow me thru GFC {Public}
  2. Follow me on Twitter
  3. Like me on Facebook
  4. Follow RelaxZen on Twitter
  5. Like RelaxZen on Facebook
  6. Subscribe via email
  7. Follow Networked blogs
  8. Enter ANY other giveaway
  9. Grab my button
  10. Tweet/ Facebook this giveaway {x1 each, once each daily} Use the re tweet/share button up top!
YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave your twitter link* if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link* if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".
*How Do I find the link?
Right-Click on time {circled} choose "copy link location" and paste it in the comment section with your info.
*Giveaway Ends 03/01/11*

Disclaimer:  I was not compensated for this post. I was given a free sample of the above product to help facilitate my review.  These are my opinions and experiences.

42 comments:

  1. I would choose the Sport

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a GFC follower

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would like to try the sport formula
    tcogbill at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i follow you gfc
    tcogbill at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i get your emails
    tcogbill at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. abrennan09@hotmail.com
    I'd like to try the Night Formula - Sleep Soundly. I need it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Subscribe through email - abrennan09@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Entered the Eden Fantasys GC g/a. abrennan09@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. abrennan09@hotmail.com
    Entered the Fit2B g/a.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to try the Relaxzen Night Formula Sleep Soundly. Thanks!

    romapup at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Following you thru GFC
    romapup at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Following you on Twitter @romapr09

    romapup at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Liked you on Facebook under Rochelle Martin

    romapup at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Following RelaxZen on Twitter @romapr09
    romapup at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Liked RelaxZen on Facebook under Rochelle Martin

    romapup at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Subscriber via email
    romapup at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Following Networked blogs under Rochelle Martin

    romapup at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/romapr09/status/36310605262495744

    romapup at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really want to try the day formula!

    amybiza at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I follow you on GFC

    amybiza at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I follow you on twitter

    amybiza at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I liked you on FB

    amybiza at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. tweeted
    http://twitter.com/amybiza/status/36674664738594817

    amybiza at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I follow relaxzen on twitter

    amybiza at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I liked relaxzen on FB

    amybiza at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Would like to try the Day Formula - Calm Focus - yes, that's what I need. coreybrennan26@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. coreybrennan26@hotmail.com
    subscribe via email - thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Entered the "It's not your fault..." giveaway.
    coreybrennan26@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Entered the "Fit2B" giveaway.
    coreybrennan26@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Entered the "Green Giant" giveaway.
    coreybrennan26@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Daily tweet http://twitter.com/#!/romapr09/status/36998735690997760

    romapup at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Daily tweet http://twitter.com/#!/romapr09/status/37382164513423360

    romapup at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I need the night formula!

    delilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Twitter follower, same name

    delilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Follow relaxzen on twitter, same name

    delilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'd love the Calm Focus!

    jenna at loveofbabyonline dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I like you on Facebook :)
    Jenna Nicole
    jenna@loveofbabyonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I follow RelaxZen on Twitter!
    @mommyjenna
    jenna at loveofbabyonline dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Daily tweet http://twitter.com/#!/romapr09/status/37825936871276544

    romapup at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I'd love to try the Day formula because that's when I'm dragging!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I like the Day formula!
    sazzyfrazz at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete