10 February 2011

Green Giant Prize Pack Giveaway

Conveniently sized for smaller households in a wide variety of flavors. Try our delicious sauces and seasonings – surprisingly lower in fat and calories – or enjoy the simple goodness of our plain vegetable varieties. Over 25 varieties are now endorsed by Weight Watchers®, and most selections have only a 1 or 2 PointsPlus™ value per serving!
I Received:
Let me start by saying I love cooking with frozen veggies.  They last longer than fresh, have more value than canned.   It's the best of both worlds. 

I tried the Green Giant Broccoli and Cheese Sauce.  I love how simple it is.  Place it in the microwave and you have a healthy side dish is 5 minutes!  My favorite way to have veggies, cover them in cheese!  Only 60 calories and only a 2 PointsPlus value for Weight Watchers!

It really tastes great.  The broccoli is crunchy, not mushy and the cheese sauce is creamy and flavorful.  The kids had no complaints!  If your kids aren't too keen on broccoli, give this a go.  I'll bet they come around!

My "Holy cow it's 5:30!!  I still have homework, dishes and baths!  What on earth am I going to make!" ...recipe:

2c. brown rice
11/2c. left over chicken {small cubed}
half a bag of brocolli
half a bag of califlower
1/4 c shredded carrots {fresh or frozen}
sea salt {to taste}
cracked pepper {to taste}

Directions:
First calm down, the kids will eat tonight!  Turn off Facebook, we'll all still be here waiting for your update.  Look around for a skillet.  Drizzle a little EVOO on the bottom and toss in your rice.  Let that brown a little.  Pour in your water. {careful, you know water and oil} Cover.  Go grab the essentials, forks, cups and a few plates, throw them in the dishwasher. Glance at your childs work and say 'great job'.  Now it's time to toss everything else into the skillet.  Cover.  Now just grab the kids clothes for tomorrow and toss them into the washer.   Yell to Hubby to help out a little!  Dry your dishes and toss them onto the table.  Empty your skillet into a serving dish and ring the dinner bell!  Voila!  Now wipe your brow, good job Mama, good job!



Buy It:
Available at your local grocer's freezer case.
Recipes available online!
Social Networks:
Facebook
Twitter

Win It:
You can win the above picture prize pack, as I received. {Green Giant Boxed Vegetables coupon, in addition to an insulated tote bag, serving bowl, spoon, and pedometer.}

Mandatory Entry:
Comment Me- How do you like to prepare you Green Giant veggies?

 
♥Extra Entries: {+1 each}
  1. Follow me thru GFC {public}
  2. Follow me on Twitter
  3. Like me on Facebook
  4. Follow Green Giant on Twitter
  5. Like Green Giant on Facebook
  6. Subscribe via email {You MUST Confirm}
  7. Follow Networked blogs
  8. Enter ANY other giveaway
  9. Grab my button
  10. Tweet/ Facebook this giveaway {x1 each, once each daily} Use the retweet/share button uptop!


YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave your twitter link* if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link* if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".
*How Do I find the link?
Right-Click on time {circled} choose "copy link location" and paste it in the comment section with your info.
*Giveaway Ends 03/03/11*


Product, prize pack and giveaway were given to me by Green Giant through MyBlogSpark.  These are my opinions, I was not compensated for this post.

186 comments:

  1. I love cheese sauce over them after steaming as talked about; or just a few dabs of butter and S&P after steaming them. I love using them in stir frys also with Soya Sauce or a flavored stir fry sauce.

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow me thru GFC {public}
    do as primrose

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Follow me on Twitter
    do as rlee1950

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like me on Facebook
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Follow Green Giant on Twitter
    do as rlee1950

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like Green Giant on Facebook
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  7. subscribe via e-mail

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net is already subscribed to the mailing list of Reviews and Giveaways


    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Follow Networked blogs


    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  9. entered the W.W. Cheese giveaway
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/35903046990954496

    tweeted

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like to put my vegetables in a steamer and add cheese to them. Sometimes I like to just add olive oil and fresh garlic. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow you on Twitter. user name strawberry_39. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like Green Giant on facebook. user name Sally Grubbs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I subscribe via email. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow you on networked blogs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Microwaved because it's quicker then add a little butter.

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am a GFC follower

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to prepare them with cheese like you and add rice so it would be nice too!

    Thank you for the chance!

    ksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Following you thru GFC {public}!

    ksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Following you on Twitter!

    (@oksana2372)

    ksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am already your Fan on Facebook!

    (oksana vladimirovna)

    ksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Following Green Giant on Twitter!

    (@oksana2372)

    ksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I Like Green Giant on Facebook!

    (oksana vladimirovna)

    ksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Mail subscriber!

    ksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Following Networked blogs!

    (oksana vladimirovna on FB)

    ksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Tweeted:

    http://twitter.com/#!/oksana2372/status/35977493991129088

    (@oksana2372)

    ksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Shared on Facebook!

    http://www.facebook.com/#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=188833621139300&id=100000966605964

    (oksana vladimirovna)

    ksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  28. have learned to eat them au natural or make stir fry

    ReplyDelete
  29. I usually use frozen vegggies in stirfrys alot. karasceviour at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I follow you via GFC. karasceviour at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I like you on facebook,(Kara Sceviour). karasceviour at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I subscribe to you via email. karasceviour at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I entered the eden fantasys giveaway. karasceviour at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. We microwave the vegies most of the time. Sometimes I cook them stove top. It just depends on time.
    Thanks
    geneveve2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. GFC PUBLIC FOLLOWER as Laurie Harrison geneveve2 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. @TheChickenista
    Twitter Follower: as @grandmasezso
    geneveve2 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Face Book Fan as Laurie Harrison geneveve2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Green Giant New Face Book Fan as Laurie Harrison geneveve2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. NETWORK BLOGS: I am in your networkblog Laurie Harrison/Grandma Sez So (geneveve2 at gmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  40. SUBSCRIBER: EMAIL: I am an informed email subscriber (geneveve2 at gmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  41. I like the frozen veggies - heat and serve with a little butter and salt/pepper or Mrs. Dash's original spices blend. coreybrennan26@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. subscribe through email - coreybrennan26@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. coreybrennan26@hotmail.com
    Entered the $50 Eden Fantasys GC giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  44. coreybrennan26@hotmail.com
    Entered the Fit 2 B giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  45. coreybrennan26@hotmail.com
    Entered the It's not your Fault giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  46. i like to put my green giant veggies in with my chicken pot pie.
    tcogbill at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. i follow you gfc
    tcogbill at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. i get your emails
    tcogbill at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. i entered the Relaxzen giveaway
    tcogbill at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I like my veggies plain w/a pat of butter and a pinch on salt.
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  51. email subscriber
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  52. follow green giant on twitter-missdeb1
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  53. like you on facebook-debbie coyle
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  54. like green giant on facebook-debbie coyle
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  55. I like the vegetables plain and simple with a little butter or olive oil and maybe a sprinkle of ground black pepper.
    iridia718 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I love to use the microwave, using butter,yum!!
    jbdownie5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I like you on Facebook
    jbdownie5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. email subscriber
    jbdownie5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I always prepare them as side dishes. I never thought to use them in recipes! I serve green giant veggies at least 5 times a week. So simple and delicious! Thanks!
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I follow via google friend connect
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I Like Green Giant on Facebook
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I subscribe via email
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I entered the GoPicnic Meals giveaway
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/36280761787088897

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  65. We love to put Cheese Whiz on the broccoli and/or cauliflower. So good! Thank you! ard1977@gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. GFC follower amied027 ard1977@gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. like you on fb under a rene denning ard1977@gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. follow you on twitter @amied027 ard1977@gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. follow Green Giant on twitter @amied027 ard1977@gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. like Green Gant on FB under a rene denning ard1977@gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. tweeted- http://twitter.com/amied027/status/36687968307519489 ard1977@gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. abrennan09@hotmail.com
    GG veggies are great - like them with butter and salt.

    ReplyDelete
  73. abrennan09@hotmail.com
    subscribe via email -

    ReplyDelete
  74. abrennan09@hotmail.com
    Entered the RelaxZen g/a.

    ReplyDelete
  75. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/36934293200572416

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  76. prepare Green Giant veggies by the directions

    ReplyDelete
  77. Daily tweet: 2/14/11

    http://twitter.com/#!/oksana2372/status/37067048844660736

    (@oksana2372)

    ksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I love to prepare mine to add to casserole dishes.

    hebert024 at aoldot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/37323129864855552

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  80. I like to use veggies in Thai stir fry

    ReplyDelete
  81. You have a great site. Plenty to see and do!

    http://www.facebook.com/ourbananamoments
    http://www.ourbananamoments.com
    http://www.ourbananamoments.com/posterous

    ReplyDelete
  82. I like to have their Brocolli and Cheese over a cup of brown rice.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  83. Follower GFC
    (tamaraben)
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Like on Facebook
    (Tamara Bennington)
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  85. Like Green Giant on Facebook
    (Tamara Bennington)
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Email subscriber.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  87. Daily tweet: 2/15/11

    http://twitter.com/#!/oksana2372/status/37523073133449216

    (@oksana2372)

    ksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  88. Daily share: 2/15/11

    http://www.facebook.com/#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=134515703281834&id=100000966605964

    (oksana vladimirovna)

    ksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  89. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/37664924939321344

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  90. I prepare my Green Giant veggies in the microwave! calvad at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/38081334081495042

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  92. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/38309400007409664

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  93. I like to boil them with a little butter.
    lafittelady at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. GFC follower - Lisa Blogs
    lafittelady at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I follow you on Twitter @Lisa_Blogs.
    lafittelady at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. I follow Green Giant on Twitter @Lisa_Blogs.
    lafittelady at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  97. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/Lisa_Blogs/status/38459757694173184
    lafittelady at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. Daily tweet: 2/18/11

    http://twitter.com/#!/oksana2372/status/38610245857050624

    (@oksana2372)

    ksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  99. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/38703700188987393

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  100. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/39016695397879808

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  101. I like to just warm them and eat them how they are! Thanks!

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I'm a follower!

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  103. I follow you on Twitter! @natdey

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  104. I like you on FB! Natalie Ahotaeiloa

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. I follow Green Giant on Twitter! @natdey

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  106. I follow on Networked Blog!

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  107. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/39486524454076416

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  108. Daily tweet: 2/21/11

    http://twitter.com/#!/oksana2372/status/39691137857884161

    (@oksana2372)

    ksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  109. Daily share: 2/21/11

    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=190129204350867&id=100000966605964

    (oksana vladimirovna)

    ksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  110. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/39848691502157824

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  111. I like to boil them and add cheese :)

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  112. gfc follower
    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  113. twitter follower
    laughwithleslie

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  114. I like you on FB.
    leslie m

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  115. green giant twitter follower
    laughwithleslie

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  116. I like GG on Facebook
    leslie m

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  117. email subscriber
    [always_317537atyahoodotcom]

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  118. networked blog follower
    leslie m

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  119. tweeted.
    http://twitter.com/#!/laughwithleslie/status/40156117157806080

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  120. shared on FB
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/laughwithleslie/posts/166920813359933

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  121. entered the pay pal giveaway.

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  122. entered the tile pendant giveaway.

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  123. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/40216821844029440

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    daily tweet

    ReplyDelete
  124. Most of the time I cook my veggies in the microwave and add a little sea salt.

    2liv2laf2luv at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  125. I Follow me thru GFC {public} - pinklady705

    2liv2laf2luv at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  126. following you on twitter - @pinklady705

    2liv2laf2luv at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  127. I like you on facebook - Lorrie R

    2liv2laf2luv at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  128. I Follow Green Giant on Twitter - @pinklady705

    2liv2laf2luv at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  129. I like Green Giant on fb - Lorrie R

    2liv2laf2luv at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  130. I Follow you on Networked blogs - Lorrie R

    2liv2laf2luv at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  131. email subscriber

    2liv2laf2luv at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  132. http://twitter.com/#!/pinklady705/status/40345464616259584

    2liv2laf2luv at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  133. I entered the Tile Pendant giveaway

    2liv2laf2luv at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  134. I entered $25 Paypal Giveaway

    2liv2laf2luv at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  135. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/40494406649774080

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  136. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/40985390701756416

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  137. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/41263982773800961

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  138. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/41603158140518400

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  139. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/42100216081547264

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  140. I like to add them to my pot roast or serve them on the side of my java beef. I am queenesperfect at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  141. I cook them plain as a snack during work.

    ReplyDelete
  142. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/42631663292923905

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  143. I just microwave them and eat them plain.
    lazybones344 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  144. I follow you on Twitter: @lazybones344

    ReplyDelete
  145. I follow Green Giant on Twitter: @lazybones344

    ReplyDelete
  146. I like to Steam them with a little butter and Mrs. Dash.

    hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com

    ReplyDelete
  147. Daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/oksana2372/status/42930693881331712

    (@oksana2372)

    ksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  148. Daily share:

    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=150292181697802&id=100000966605964

    (oksana vladimirovna)

    ksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  149. I always like to steam my Green Giant vegetables. I find it is the best way to maintain colour and flavour.

    Thanks for the giveaway.

    dod@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  150. I am following you on Twitter.

    Twitter ID: @bullittmilner

    dod@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  151. I am a fan on Facebook.

    Facebook ID: Pauline Milner Pike

    dod@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  152. I am following Green Giant on Twitter.

    Twitter ID: @bullittmilner

    dod@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  153. I am a fan of Green Giant on Facebook.

    Facebook ID: Pauline Milner Pike

    dod@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  154. I am following your blog on Networked Blogs.

    NB ID: Pauline Milner Pike

    dod@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  155. I tweeted about this giveaway.

    http://twitter.com/bullittmilner/status/42956992653967362

    dod@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  156. I steam them.
    ermahurtt0071@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  157. i like to steam them
    stracey2010@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  158. We've never tried Green Giant from a frozen box before, but out of the can, we're a heat and eat kind of family. No fuss, no muss.

    ReplyDelete
  159. I steam them and put them in stir fry!

    nancymeyer1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  160. I follow via GFC.

    nancymeyer1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  161. I like to prepare them by putting them in the microwave lol. I have no cooking skill.

    kitraz13 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  162. tweeted this giveaway
    http://twitter.com/#!/kitraz13/status/43168479347613697

    kitraz13 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  163. Steamed with Smart Balance on them

    ReplyDelete
  164. I like to use their chopped spinach in my lasagna. Thanks!
    aleksa91 hotmail com

    ReplyDelete
  165. I like to prepare them on the stovetop.

    ReplyDelete
  166. I smother them in butter.


    clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  167. I usually throw them in the microwave with butter...

    ReplyDelete
  168. I am a bit of a purist so usually just add some butter and maybe some garlic powder and use as a side dish.

    apoalillo AT HotMail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  169. i prepare the green giant vegetables in the microwave and serve them with chicken and mashed potatoes.
    susansmoaks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  170. I like to cut the Brussels Sprouts in half, toss with olive oil and Mrs. Dash and roast until lightly browned and crisp-tender. trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  171. I steam them, or use the spinach in varous things

    ReplyDelete
  172. I like to put them in my homemade chicken pot pie
    Diane Baum
    esldiane@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  173. I love to use the Green Gaint Steamer Mixed Vegetables in homemade soups. Just ad a little meat, tomatoes and simmer in slow cooker.

    Vera
    liking54214@mypacks.net

    ReplyDelete
  174. I like m/TheChickenistaReviews on Facebook.

    Vera
    liking54214@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  175. I like to prepare them in casseroles. garrettsambo@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  176. I like to prepare them in a stir fry along with chicken and rice.

    ReplyDelete
  177. I like to prepare them according to pkg and then eat with some type of lean meat.

    wendym at cableone dot net

    ReplyDelete
  178. GFC of The Chickenista Reviews...

    wendym at cableone dot net

    ReplyDelete
  179. http://twitter.com/#!/rlee1950/status/43532700174393344

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  180. I like to use them mainly as side and sometimes with pasta.

    ReplyDelete