26 February 2011

The Sunday Strolling Blog Hop










Woo hoo it's Sunday!  Let's all go for a Sunday Stroll!

It's easy to join.  


 YOU MUST:
  1. Follow the first link, me.
  2. Follow the second link, the Spotlight Stop on the Stroll.
  3. Start clicking on links to find a new and fun place in the blogosphere to follow.  
This weeks Spotlight Stop on the Stroll is Krista from One, Two, Buckle my Shoe!  Yay!  


One, Two, Buckle My Shoe

I am a 20-somethin mama of 2 little ones and fiance for the past 6 years to their Dad. I was born in Texas and lived between Texas and Florida, then raised in PA since age 12.  We currently reside in NJ but I still have dreams of relocating back to my beloved south!
On 9.11.2007 I became a mama to my baby princess Sofia and then again on 1.12.10 to my handsome little man Antonio. I also have two stepchildren Suehalie and Alberto.
I also love God and I may not always be at church but he is the one I confide in each and every night and all throughout my day for guidance and strength.  At this point in my life he is also carrying me wherever I need to be.  If a perfect husband, house and picket fence is not part of his plans for me so be it because mother status is the best plan of all. ~Erica

Leave comments so we know who stopped by and then we can return the follow!  In the next weeks they'll be a co-host {interested drop me an email} . 


Happy Hopping!