28 April 2011

Olimax Review & Giveaway {Fabulicious Mother's Day Gift Guide}


All our soaps are hand crafted from the best vegan friendly glycerin. They are loaded with wonderful skin drenching emollients and scented to make your bathing experience a pure luxury.
How could I do a gift guide for Mamas without bath soap?  I absolutely love taking a long hot bath after a long day of mommying.  They are rare, but when I get the chance I have to use products that pamper me :).

Just look at the soap I was sent
ROCK STAR SALT BAR MARGARITA SOAP

If you click and enlarge it you'll see all the cute sparklies.  Love the colors, love the smell.  Love the feel of my skin after!

A bit about the soap:
ROCK STAR SALT BAR MARGARITA SOAP - even though you can't always party like a rock star, you can at least feel as pampered as one! This bar is special - glittery pinky purple on the top, brazilian sea salt scrub on the bottom and pure glycerin soap all around to make your skin feel and look its best. Margarita scent is a fresh, fun fragrance with layers of lime,orange and of course tequila.

All of my soaps are hand crafted in small batches so no two are ever exactly alike. I use only the finest quality ingredients I can, and I never use detergents or surfactants in my soaps. Your skin will feel moisturized and you will love the scents.
You will love this!  The fragrance stays on your body for a while. The bar looks so pretty you almost don't want to use it!

All of Olimax soaps are to die for.  Beautifully hand made and with details you'd think she was an artist!  I take that back, Anita is an artist!  Just look:

Basil Lime Coconut Soap

$5.50
Donut Shaped Soap
$5.50
Chocolate Coconut Soap
$5
If I didn't have to review this, I would of kept it as decorative soap ONLY! But now that I've tried it, I can't NOT use it.LOL. 
Buy It!
Online at Olimax Soap

Social Networks:
Facebook


Win It!
A lucky reader will win a ROCK STAR SALT BAR MARGARITA SOAP bar, a $15 coupon for Olimax etsy store and free shipping on theitr total purchase.!

Mandatory Entry:
****You must leave a comment here of your favorite soap!  There's so many to choose from!
Extra Entries:
  1. Follow me thru GFC {Public}
  2. Follow me on Twitter
  3. Like me on Facebook
  4. Like Olimax on Facebook  & Comment your favorite item & thank them for sponsoring this giveaway.{+3}
  5. Subscribe via email
  6. Follow Networked blogs
  7. Enter ANY other giveaway
  8. Grab my button
  9. Tweet/ Facebook this giveaway {x1 each, once each daily} SEE BELOW!
YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave your twitter link* if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link* if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".

If your new to entering my giveaways read this first:
Giveaway Ends 5/10/2011
Disclaimer:  I was not compensated for this post. I was given the above product free of charge to help facilitate my review.  These are my opinions and experiences.




Easy Copy & Paste

No comments:

Post a Comment

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥