28 April 2011

Seagate’s GoFlex TV HD Media Player Review {Fabulicious Mother's Day Gift Guide}


Seagate (NASDAQ: STX) is the world leader in storage solutions, providing hard drives and products that connect people with their content. From consumer electronics, to enterprise, PC and mobile computing applications, you’ll find Seagate in the home as well as in products by the most recognized consumer and technology brands, including PCs and Macs, game consoles, DVRs, handheld devices, servers and data centers. Seagate can be found around the globe and at www.seagate.com

I Received:
$129
FreeAgent® GoFlex™ TV HD Media Player
Enjoy all of your movies, music and photos on your TV, in full 1080p HD with vibrant surround sound.

Easily watch, share and play your movies, music, and photos on your TV
Enjoy stunning 1080p HD image quality with rich Dolby Digital® and DTS® audio
Play content from any external USB storage device; Access your GoFlex ultra–portable drive's content through the integrated GoFlex drive slot
Watch content streamed from your home network and popular websites like Netflix *, YouTube® and Pandora® *

$99
FreeAgent® GoFlex™ Pro Ultra–portable Drive
This ultra–portable hard drive delivers premium protection with a premium look & feel and GoFlex Dock.

Features USB 2.0 or 3.0 plug–and–play connectivity and a desktop dock
Includes pre–loaded premium backup software with encryption & synchronization
Includes a fast 7200 RPM internal drive, which delivers up to 40% faster file transfer speeds than the standard GoFlex drives when paired with a GoFlex upgrade cable
Allows you to access your content on your TV, network and on–the–go when combined with other GoFlex devices.
First off, the HD Media Player, I like the sleek design.  It's small and can go anywhere.  The set up is very simple.  I'm no tech girl, and usually I have Hubby do the work.  The side of our TV has like 4 HDMI thingies, phone jack, pc hook up, and 3 video ports...  yeah, so much for one TV?!  But I wanted to ensure the process was easy.  It was, very little wires.  I dislike wires. LOL.  I get confused easily.  This has but one HDMI cable.  Phew!

Here's the thing.  Yes there are game consoles that are equipped with some of the same features.  And just about everyone has one.  But this I put in our room.  No kids disrupting their game so I can watch something we downloaded from Netflix.

The clarity is awesome too.  

The Portable Drive, also simple.  Just plug in and follow the on screen steps.
Great gift for mom.  Not too pricey. Great way for Mom to watch all those cute videos you've uploaded to YouTube of your babies!

Buy It!
Online at Seagate.com or OfficeMax, WalMart to name a couple

Social Networks:
Facebook
Twitter

Disclaimer:  I was not compensated for this post. I was given the above products free of charge to help facilitate my review.  These are my opinions and experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥