I have huge ants in my yard. Huge! And having 2 acres of front yard, where my kids love to run... shoeless.... can really ruin fun in minutes.
| The Summer Haters |
| They are EVERYWHERE!! |
| Yet more! |
TERRO® is the industry leader in ant control and has been a trusted brand for more than 90 years. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, the company offers proven ant control products, including liquid ant baits, aerosol sprays and perimeter granules.Final Thought:
Liquid baits are surprisingly simple in the way they work. TERRO liquid ant baits are made from a natural ingredient, Borax, which is safe to use around humans and pets, but is deadly to ants. As the ant foragers look for food, they are attracted to the sweet liquid in the baits. Unsuspectingly, they consume the liquid and carry it back to share with the colony. The result is the elimination of the colony - and your ant problems.
TERRO Outdoor Ant Killer Granules are packaged in a 3 lb. Shaker Bag™ and is designed to allow the granules to be easily distributed in a three- to five-foot band around the typical house. No spreader is needed. Concludes Clark, “Remember, there are no quick fixes for an ant problem – you have to have patience, but the results are well worth it.”
This was easy! Seriously, this is the smaller house ants that every year love sneaking into my home. I placed a liquid bait trap all you do is snip and wait.
| Literally minutes after placing the trap. They should call is the ant magnet! |
Now outside, like I showed you, I have huge black aggressive ants. While usually I don't mind the ants, just a part of living in the middle of nowhere, these ones are too close to the kids play area.
![]() |
| Shake shake shake |
| Take take take |
| Yay yay yay! |
I like the ease of dispensing and how quickly I saw an attraction from the ants.
Social Media:
YouTube
Where To Buy:
Buy Online
Find A Store Near You!
How To Win:
Terro Ant Bait Products {Open US only.}
★You MUST:
Like Terro's Facebook and comment TheChickenista sent you!
For Extra Entries:
- Follow me thru GFC {Public}
- Follow me on Twitter
- Follow Terro On Twitter
- Like me on Facebook
- Subscribe via email
- Follow Networked blogs
- Enter ANY other giveaway
- Grab my button
- Tweet/ Facebook this giveaway {x1 each, once each daily} SEE BELOW!
YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave your twitter link* if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link* if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".
★If your new to entering my giveaways read this first:
→Enter a Giveaway on TheChickenista Reviews ←
→Enter a Giveaway on TheChickenista Reviews ←
Giveaway Ends 6/30/2011
Disclaimer: I received the above mentioned product{s} free of charge to facilitate this review. I am in no way influenced, compensated or otherwise urged to write a positive review. These are my thoughts based on my experience.





No comments:
Post a Comment
________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥