11 June 2011

The Sunday Strolling Blog Hop

Yea baby SUNDAY!  And a week from Father's Day?  Who still has to shop?  I do!   I have 7 days and no clue!  Do you shop for your kids or do you let them take charge?  Oh and do you buy Hubby something or just your Dad?   Well I have the kids make their Dad stuff.  But this year, I haven't even started anything, yikes!  I see a breakfast in bed coming with a massage.  Maybe some home made cards.  I do sometimes buy Hubby a gift from me.  Most times actually.  I just think he works so hard and it's my way of thanking him for being an awesome Dad to the kids.




OK are you ready?  Let's all go for a Sunday Stroll!  Hosted by me, Donna from Pot of Gold Giveaways and Jennifer from Makobi Scribes!

It's easy to join.

 YOU MUST:
  1. Follow the hosts, {Top 3 spots}.
  2. Follow the 4th link, the Spotlight Stop on the Stroll.
  3. Start clicking on links to find a new and fun place in the blogosphere to follow.  
This weeks Spotlight Stop on the Stroll is...







Avalon Cat Cartoons


I'm Avalon (nickname: Lion), a 10-year-old Turkish Van cat named after the Mamoru Oshii movie with the same name. Apart from being the star of this online cartoon series, I'm also an actor. I had my first movie appearance in the horror film The Strangers Outside.


More things you can do to ensure a successful hop:

  • Leave comments so we know who stopped by and then we can return the follow!  With your link embedded in the comment so all they have to do is click! {example:}Most comment systems allow that just copy and paste. Replacing your url and site name.
  • Take the button and make a Sunday post of it :)
  • Tweet about it, everyone loves a good hop!
  • Tell you Facebook peeps, the more the merrier!


Happy Hopping!






No comments:

Post a Comment

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥