11 June 2011

Bengay Pain Relief & Massage Review {Father's Day Gift Idea}

You know that song "Daddy's Hands"?  There is a piece of lyric in there that just makes me think of my Dad every time... well the whole song actually but this part in particular.  "I remember Daddy´s hands, working 'til they bled.  Sacrificed unselfishly, just to keep us all fed."

That's my Daddy.  He worked construction his whole life.  And I can remember a few times he'd come home and have a cut somewhere.  It was definitely a hard job.  Especially here in the Arizona sun.  But he never griped.   Every morning well before the sun rose, I could hear Mom in the kitchen making Dad's lunch and coffee.  Never would he come home after a long, hard day and plop on the couch, though I wish he would have.  He had side jobs he went to or there were projects at home to tend to.  He would do anything to ensure Mom could stay home with us.   Good old fashion values.  They don't make 'em like our Dads anymore.

An aroma that always reminds me of Dad and simpler times is Bengay®.  Because of his hard living Mom often rubbed Bengay on Dad's sore muscles.  This was and still is a medicine cabinet necessity.  Even in our home.



I Received:

Product Overview:
  • Massaging nubs uniquely designed to massage in the powerful relief of the BENGAY® gel
  • No mess applicator design controls the product flow
  • Vanishing scent starts disappearing in minutes
Temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:

  • simple backache
  • arthritis
  • strains
  • bruises
  • sprains
*Adults and children 12 years of age and older
Available in 3 oz.
Active ingredient: Menthol 2.5% Purpose: Topical analgesic


Final Thought:

I had my parents review this.  Daddy needed a good 'ol massage and Mom was all too happy to give one, just as always.  First off, Dad loved the nubs.  He said it felt so good!  Mom loved this because her hands weren't covered in cream.  And the smell I've come to remember as "Dad's hurting" was gone.  They did say there was an odor to begin with, but it didn't last long.

Pros: No messy hands, nubs provide a great massage, no after smell.
Cons: Nothing parents loved it!

Where To Buy:
Grab a coupon!
Available at most drugstores.
Buy Online!

Disclaimer:  I received the above mentioned product{s} free of charge to facilitate this review.  I am in no way influenced, compensated or otherwise urged to write a positive review.  These are my thoughts based on my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥