She will never be this age again!
With so many of us going all digital and downloading all our keepsakes, we need to "Back it UP!" Or risk losing them forever.
I Received:
Company Overview:
G-Technology, now part of the Hitachi Global Storage Technologies family, manufactures the industry's most comprehensive line of external disk storage solutions designed for professional content creation applications. Our USB, FireWire, eSATA,
mini-SAS, and Fibre Channel systems support all levels of audio/video production.
G-Tech’s focus on technology, quality and design has resulted in disk storage solutions with unmatched performance, reliability and style... G-Tech is located in sunny
Los Angeles, in the heart of Southern California.
My Thoughts:
I'm a total paparazzi. Give me an event and I'm there with camera in tow. Photos let me relive my child's cute stage or moment, or laugh all over again at a family member's poor decision, you know the ones... yes, their super hero moment will be caught on my camera!
Using the G Drive mobile was so easy. Simply plug in and drag and drop all those files. I'm sure depending on how large the files are determines the time. For me it took no time at all. I'm no tech girl, but I do know this was simple enough for me to use and understand. Now my computer isn't bogged down with the kids music files, my photos and the family's important docs are safe and sound. It being small and thin allows it to be tucked away anywhere.
Mac® OS X and Windows® compatible – Time Machine ready!
Social Media:
Youtube
Flickr
Where To Buy:
Buy Online
Online Resellers
Find a Dealer Near You US , Can, Worldwide
Enter to Win:
Win a 500GB G Drive mobile USB in white! Retail $89.99
Just a note: I am going to be using Rafflecopter for my giveaways. So any comments left under this are for just that, comments. They will NOT be counted as entries. I love hearing from you all so please if you have any problems with Rafflecopter forms or just wanna say hola, please do so in the comment area. Rafflecopter is in it's baby stage, so being a tester I'm asked to reply with any worries, problems or suggestions to make Rafflecopter the most easiest and awesomest way to enter giveaways!



