30 November 2011

Ornaments with Love #Christmas Review

It's time to deck our halls and hang our mistletoe! More fun than that, it's the season for giving.  We all love that warm fuzzy feeling we get when we give to others.  But no one likes a generic gift.  We don't give just to give.  We want that person to know how much we care about them.  That we're thinking about them this Holiday Season.

Personalized gifts are great.  Especially ones that capture a season in life, a moment in time.  Ornaments With Love have a wide variety of ornaments that can be personalized accordingly.  These aren't your basic glass bulbs with a year painted on.  These are works of art, hand crafted and over 2000 ornaments to choose from just waiting for you to put your final touch on it.

Personalized Ballerina Christmas Ornament with Pink Heart- Brown Hair

Personalized Cell Phone Christmas Ornament Red with Glitter


I Received:


Product Overview:
Personalized Angel Tree Christmas Ornament with 9 Angels What a clever theme to make your friends or family angels on a Christmas tree ornament. The tree adorned with colorful balls and textured green tree branches serves as the background for 9 cute angel heads with wings. Let us personalize the 9 special angels in your life as a family ornament, a grandparent ornament, a group of friends ornament or any group of people that you would like to honor as angels. Don't forget the banner and the year on the star. Your recipient will be flattered that you considered them special angels. This personalized ornament measures 4"x3". This personalized Angel Tree Christmas ornament is made of resin.
My Thoughts:
I was lucky enough to have received a Christmas Ornament from Ornaments with Love last year.  It was a beautiful bread dough Mr and Mrs Claus.  I loved hanging it, and I got a lot of complements from it.  But this year I wanted to make one for my parents.  I was a bit concerned about the room for the names.  As you can see, from the longest of names in that tree to the shortest, the writing is perfect and not squished or spaced out.  The biggest difference between the bread dough and this one which is resin, is the weight.  The bread dough is a bit more heavy.

I am so happy and can not wait to give this to my parents.  The quality is just outstanding!  Once again I am very pleased!  A great and AFFORDABLE gift!
Social Media:
Facebook

Where To Buy
http://www.ornamentswithlove.com/