LuminessAir is just about everywhere you look these days. Late night TV, daytime talk shows, the blogosphere and YouTube. It's no secret I'm a huge fan. I was introduced to the airbrush system earlier this year and if your a long time follower, you saw my results. I was very brave, no I shouldn't say brave, I was so impressed with the transformation I got with such a quick whip of air I HAD to show you all the no make up me.
While we all have so much to do this Holiday season, why on earth would we want to spend extra time cleaning our brushes and applying makeup the old fashion way. When in literally a few minutes we can be out the door.
LuminessAir is ready to stuff one lucky readers stocking with the Life of the Party Kit. A complete eye kit that is just perfect for the Holidays.
Product Overview:
Life of the Party Kit Dark smoky eye's are the hottest fall trend right now. Take advantage of this amazing deal on this flawless kit! Kit includes: Black Calligraphy eyeliner, Mascara & Impact mineral loose pigment. This complete package, if purchased separately has a value of over $54 and today all this is yours to try for only $39.95Social Networks:
Where To Buy:
Online at LuminessAir
How To Win:
