Wordless Wednesday
Me and my oldest niece. Seeing how big shes getting really makes me feel old. At this age I was soo much smarter than my parents.....Uhm yea.. you know they were old and soo out of it!

This week's Way Back Wednesday topic is....
First Job!
My real first job was just before my 13 birthday I believe. I got a summer job at the corner Po'Folks. I was a hostess. I worked there most my high school years, as a waitress and cashier and hostess. I felt so grownup, since I had my own $$. I could buy whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted! It was awesome! I learned so much working there from the other girls. It was so much fun!! Out of all the very many jobs Ive done I think I love waitressing the best.
There was one girl that is synonymous with Po'Folks there where I worked. Customers would literally wait an hour for her station. She was that good. We, and everyone, called her Super Mary. She was fast wild and fun! Customers just loved to watch her work...That sounds weird. But she really put on a show for everyone. Ok now it sounds like I worked at a strip club LOL. Im going to stop there I have a lot of Tucson readers LOL. But Mary was the best. As a kid, she was so fascinating.

.jpg)
yes oh how the years go by!
ReplyDelete